Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To The End Of The World

Part One: Demolition Lovers. Chapter Two

by alligatorpie 1 review

Ray begins to get suspicious, and Gerard is drunk at 11:30am. Fuuuun stuff.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 950 words

1Hot
Chapter Two - I’m Trying To Show You Just How Much You Mean

I awoke in the morning his my head buried in the crook of Mikey’s neck. I breathed in his scent and sighed, smiling. We’d fallen asleep with our arms around each other and our legs tangled after several hours of sex last night. I was getting hard again just remembering Mikey’s sweet face, his sweaty body on mine, his hands and lips on every inch of me…

I was startled by someone pounding on the door. I untangled myself from Mikey’s arms, and crawled out of bed. I grabbed my boxers off the floor where I’d left them, outside the bathroom door, and pulled them on.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure that Mikey was properly covered, before I opened the door.

“About fucking time!” Ray said. “I’ve been standing out here knocking for forever!”

“Doubtful.” I yawned. “What do you want?”

“How come one of the beds is still made?” Ray asked, looking over my head into the room.

I sighed like I was trying to explain something simple to a small child.

“You know me, Ray, I’m all about the cuddles.”

“You are?” Ray cocked an eyebrow at me.

I put an overly happy expression on my face and launched myself at him, yelling “CUDDLES!” In a high-pitched voice as I did so. Ray fell down, And I wrapped my arms and legs around him, setting my head on his chest.

“What…? What are you doing?” I looked up to see Gerard standing next to us with a cup of coffee in his hand, looking down at us like we were aliens.

“Cuddling.” I stated. “Cause I like to cuddle.”

“Right…” Gerard said, stepping over us to go back into his and Matt’s room.

“Did you know that you’re really warm?” I asked sweetly.

“Point made! Get off!” Ray said, shoving me off of him.

“Meanie head.” I said as we both stood back up. “What do you want?” I asked again.

“We need to leave soon. They have free breakfast, so I suggest you guys get up and get some.” Ray said.

“Okay. I’ll wake up Sleeping Beauty.” I said, closing the door.

I bounded across the room, and launched myself onto Mikey.

“What the--?” He bolted upwards, then saw me, straddling him, smiling. “Hi.” He said.

“Hey, baby.” I said, kissing him. His hands held my face as he deepened the kiss.

“Wait, wait, wait.” I said, my voice muffled by his mouth. Mikey pulled away and looked at me. “Toro said we need to get up and eat and stuff.”

Mikey sighed, and I rolled off of him.

“I think I need another shower.” Mikey said, standing up and stretching his arms above his head.

“Right?” I said. “God knows when we’ll have a chance to bathe again.”

“Shall we save resources?” Mikey asked, winking at me. “You know, for the good of the planet?”

“You don’t care about the planet! You just wanna see me naked!” I pointed out.

“Yep.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him.

*

“Gerard’s already on the bus!” Ray called as I carried my bags towards the door of the hotel. Matt and Ray were checking out of the rooms, Mikey was still getting his shit together. I pushed the doors open and carried my stuff to the tour bus, which was parked on the street, since there weren’t enough empty parking spaces in a row for the bus to park in the lot.

I carried my shit up onto the bus, then got off again to go help the other guys. As I walked around the back of the bus to go back inside, I saw Gerard throwing up in the bushes. I sighed, and walked over to him. I rubbed his back, and pulled his hair away from his face.

“It’s alright.” I murmured, rubbing the space between his shoulder blades. He retched again.

I looked back toward the hotel. Ray was pointing to us. Matt and Mikey both shrugged, and they made their way toward us.

When, I wondered, had Gerard become such an alcoholic that he was throwing up at 11:30 am, and we all just shrug, because it happens all the time?

*

Gerard remained sober for the rest of the day, drinking strong coffee for the headache. Mikey and Ray pinned him down and force-fed him 4 crackers when he refused to eat.

At 8:30, Gerard stumbled to his bunk. 2 minutes later, we heard his soft snores. Ray and Matt went to bed a short while later. We waited until we could say their names at normal volume and they didn’t respond, before I moved to sit next to Mikey. I took his hand and kissed him.

I threw my leg over him so I was straddling his lap, and kissed him harder. He moaned softly into my mouth as I rubbed my crotch against his.

“Frankie, wait.” Mikey said, pushing me back a couple inches. “We can’t do this on the bus.”

I huffed and crawled off of him.

“You’re mean.” I said, pouting.

“No, I’m smart.” He said smugly.

“Are you implying that I’m not, sir?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Of course not!” He said sarcastically.

I punched him playfully in the arm, and he giggled. I kissed him again

A/N: Thanks for reading so far! It makes me really happy! Please rate and review! I know it doesn't seem like there's much of a plot right now, but there will be, I promise!

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story