Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To The End Of The World

Part One: Demolition Lovers. Chapter One

by alligatorpie 2 reviews

At ihop after a show. The band gets hit on, then back to the hotel, where Mikey and Frank share a room...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-28 - Updated: 2011-01-29 - 1507 words

0Unrated
Part One - Demolition Lovers

Chapter One - I Would Drive To The End With You

It was killing me to sit this close to Mikey without touching him. I was over my superficial attraction to Gerard. It was ridiculous, really. Sure, he was hot, but what did he have on Mikey? Mikey was sweet and compassionate… and mine. Gerard was just… Gerard.

Mikey brushed my knee with his hand under the table, and I smiled without looking at him. I didn’t know why, but Mikey still didn’t want to tell Gerard and the others about our relationship. I went along with it. I didn’t really care if they knew, and if them not knowing meant Mikey was happier, then I’d do it.

A middle aged waitress with dyed red hair and a bad perm in a pony tail walked over to us with a pad of paper in her hand.

“Sorry about the wait; we’re shorthanded tonight.” She said.

“It’s all good.” Ray said.

We were at Ihop, and we were all looking forward to breakfast-for-dinner after a show. Tonight’s show had been one of our biggest. Most of the people there had bought the CD, and several had also bought one of the shirts Gerard had designed.

The woman took our orders and walked away. After a few minutes of talking about the show, the waitress returned with our drinks. Gerard and Matt had ordered beer, but me, Mikey and Ray had all ordered soda.

A couple minutes later, a girl with long, straight black hair in a high ponytail walked over to us. She was wearing black cargo pants and a gray tank top, and had a nose ring. I recognized her from the show. She’d been dancing through most of the show, and I’d seen her talking to Matt afterward.

“Hey, you guys are My Chemical Romance, right?” She asked.

“That’s us, sugar.” Gerard smirked up at her.

“Perfect.” She said. “And which one of you is Frank?”

“That’s me.” I said as all the guys pointed at me.

“Okay.” She said, shaking her hair back. “I know you probably get this all the time, since you’re totally hot and stuff, but my friend over there,” She pointed to the booth she’d been sitting in, where a girl with long blonde hair with red streaks was sitting, watching us, chewing on one of her long black nails, “has offered you sex, no strings.”

The guys all “ooh”-ed, except Mikey, who looked at me, looked at the girl again, then looked down at the table, playing with the prongs on his fork

“Go talk to her.” Ray said, elbowing me playfully in the side, then getting up to let me out of the booth. I sighed, glanced at Mikey, then stood up. Ray sat back down, and I stuffed my hands in my pockets, walking slowly toward her table.

“Get some!” Gerard yelled encouragingly as I approached the table. I glared at him over my shoulder, then turned back to the girl who was looking up at me, still chewing on her nail.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Annabelle.” She said softly.

“Well, Annabelle, as flattered as I am by your offer, I’m seeing somebody.” I said.

“Oh.” She said, disappointed.

“You’re a pretty girl. I’m sure you could do better than some random guy in ihop.”

She smiled. I smiled back and walked back to the table in time to see Gerard walking towards the bathroom with the other girl.

“You didn’t get any.” Ray said, dumbfounded.

“Nope.” I said, taking my place next to Mikey again.

“What’s wrong with her?” Ray asked craning his head to look at her. She was still smiling.

“Nothing.” I said. “I just told her that she could do better than some random guy in ihop.”

“But you’re in a band.” Matt said incredulously.

“So?” I said. “I’m still just a random guy in ihop.”

Ray and Matt both shook their heads, then started debating whether one of them should go try to talk to her.

“Did Gerard take that other girl to the bathroom to fuck her?” I asked.

“Yup.” Matt says.

“Five bucks says he doesn’t remember her name.” I said.

“You’re on, he ain’t that wasted.” Matt said.

We both put our five bucks down on the table, and we voted Ray our money keeper.

Gerard came strutting out of the bathroom a few minutes later, and rejoined us at the table just as the food was delivered. The girl came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, and rejoined her friend. They leaned their heads close together and started talking.

“So, Gerard,” I said, pouring a huge amount of syrup over my pancakes. “What’s her name?”

We all looked at him expectantly. Gerard froze as he was about to take a pull off his beer.

“Well…” He said, looking down.

“Don’t do this to me!” Matt said throwing his hands up.

“Umm…” Gerard said, obviously thinking hard.

“Frank wins.” Ray said, handing me the two fives.

“Shit…” Gerard said. “What’s her name?”

“Ask her.” Mikey snickered.

“If you don’t know her name, what did you moan while you were cumming?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“‘Oh yeah, that’s it, baby.’” Gerard mumbled. We all burst into laughter as Gerard’s face burned.

About half an hour later, we finished our food, paid the check, and left the restaurant.

We got into the bus, and drove to a hotel. We went to a semi-nice hotel. It was Ray’s turn to have a room to himself. Matt and Gerard shared, and Mikey and I shared.

After hanging out for a while longer, we all went to bed. I took a shower, then sat on the bed, waiting for Mikey to be done with his.

I flicked through the channels on the TV. When I reached the first one again, and turned it off.

“Are you nearly down, baby?” I called into the bathroom.

“Not really. I’ll be out in few!” He called back.

I cursed, then shrugged out of my clothes, opening the bathroom door quietly. I slipped in and closed it behind me.

“Mikey?” I said.

I heard something fall.

“Shit, Frank, are you in the bathroom?” He asked.

“Yeah…” I said. “I thought you might like some company.”

“Get in here, then.” He said.

I grinned, then slid the glass door of the shower aside and stepped in. Mikey looked at me through the heavy steam of the hot shower. His eyes were glazed with lust. I wrapped my arms around him, and kissed him fiercely. He held me tight against him as we kissed. I broke away from his lips, his kissed up his jaw, down to his neck, sucking the skin softly. Mikey let out a small moan, and leaned back against the wall of the shower.

“Let it out, baby,” I whispered, breathing on his ear. “No one’s gonna hear you.” I sucked his ear lobe, then bit his neck softly.

“Ohh…” Mikey moaned again.

I kissed down his chest, sucked his nipple gently, then kissed down his stomach. I slid my hands around his legs until I was holding the back of his thighs. I kissed his hips lightly, licking and sucking at his skin. I moved closer and closer to his impressive erection, then kissed the tip of his dick.

“Mmmm…” Mikey moaned, his hands running through my hair.

I swirled my tongue around the tip, and pumped my mouth back and forth over the first few inches before taking more of him into my mouth.

His moans were louder now, and his hips rocked toward me at the pace I was pumping and sucking.

“Cum for me, baby.” I moaned around his cock.

“Make me cum, Frankie.” Mikey moaned, bracing his hands against the walls of the shower.

I took his full length into my mouth sucking harder and pumping fast, and my hand reached up to squeeze his balls slightly. He cried out, and his hot, sweet seed shot into my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it, and licked him clean.

“Fuck, Frankie…” Mikey panted.

“Yeah… I know.” I said, examining my nails.

He smiled, and gave me a weak shove. I laughed, and shoved him back. We ended up kissing again, and then I noticed that the water had run cold.

“We still need to take care of Frank Jr.” Mikey noted.

“Well, let’s get of the cold water first.” I breathed against his ear, causing him to shiver. “We have all night.”

“Thank God for that.” Mikey responded, locking our lips together again.
A/N: So, yeah. Here's the second chapter, with one of them smut scene dudes thrown in. Tell me what you think! Reviews and rates make my day better. Just so ya know.

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story