Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This is her life

Games

by GDMCRfan 1 review

Gerard is alone with Kellie....what shall happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-02 - 690 words

1Original
Kellie fell backward onto the bed sucking in air. Gerard silently sat down near her feet.

“Are you going to speak yet? I still have no idea what’s going on.” Mikey said watching the last hit twist and curl off into the August air.

“You really want to know what a disgusting pig my father is?” Mikey raised an eyebrow knowing the stories of her father. Any story was only told once and rarely spoke of again. Kellie turned over facing the wall instead of Mikey.

“The bastard tried to fucking touch me...” Her voice was hard and worn. “He was cursing my mom and saying how I was just like her.” Kellie’s eyes burned trying to hold everything back.

Mikey lifted his body slowly. He knew this would happen someday. Gerard shifted his legs awkwardly focusing on the floor. For once Kellie had nothing to say, she just stared at her hands as they traced her palms. Mikey walked over to Kellie, bent over and whispered closely into her ear.

“I want Gerard to get to know you. Don’t worry, we can talk later” Kellie turned partially over, nodding her head moderately, slightly confused. He kissed her on the forehead and she turned back to looking at the wall as Mikey announced.

“I’m going to take a shower, Gerard you’re in charge.” Gerard stopped staring at his feet to snap back.

“Since when have you been in charge when mom’s gone?”

“I’m not talking about the house…”

“HE’S TALKING ABOUT ME!” exclaimed Kellie as she quickly sat upright. A tear streamed from her eye in the process and she immediately wiped it away and laid back down. Gerard gave a befuddled look as Mikey left the room.

“Sooo….” commented Gerard facing Kellie “do you want to talk about this yet?” Kellie looked at him with kind eyes wiping away the salty liquid from her eyes.

“I’d rather not, just lie down with me and let’s talk.” He knew Mikey wanted him to do whatever she said..maybe this was what Gerard wanted. He rested his body next to hers. His face turned toward hers and his feet reaching only a few inches farther past her asphalt dirtied ones.

“How come you never hangout with us when I’m around?” she asked as soon as he looked comfortable.

“I’m just shy, I guess you always have something to say…” Gerard looked downward quickly, then realizing he was looking at her breasts and snapped his head back up. Kellie smiled slyly moving her face even closer to his.

“So are you still feeling shy about this?’ Gerard eyes grew slightly. Once again Kellie shifted slower until they were touching noses.

“Anything to say about this?” Kellie had a slow playful voice as Gerard’s ivory skin turned rose red.

“Nope? Nothing to say at all?” She began to pull her face away when Gerard grabbed the back of her neck bringing her to his nose again. Neither said a word, only the sound of gentle breath echoed.

“Oh so there is something?”

“Just shut up already” He brought her neck closer kissing her full lips firmly, and pulled his head back smiling.

“Look who I managed to leave speechless” Kellie continued to keep her mouth slightly agape. Gerard began to smirk and she closed her mouth.

“Well what the hell?”

“What the hell what?” Gerard retorted back

“How come you're sooo shy, and then you go and do that?”

“Would you prefer me to be a dick? It’s not really my style…”

“Just. Wow. That’s a way to make me feel better.” Gerard’s smirk turned back into a smile and Kellie kissed him back.

“What does this mean then Kellie?”

“You tell me Gerard” Kellie pulled herself off the bed and headed for the door. She was in control again.

//-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hooray for writing! Isn't this fun?
Sign up to rate and review this story