Categories > Original > Fantasy > Wonderland

Wonderland

by stardust078 1 review

About a mystical world hidden in a snowflake called.. wonderland...!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-01 - Updated: 2011-02-01 - 302 words

0Unrated
In the depths of a snowflake a world lay undiscovered. Travel to the east of the snowflake, then to the north and you'll discover the nature of this world....

Chapter 1 - Wonderland

It was a dark and musky night. The dragons were sleeping in the damp, gloomy cave as the banshee's were screeching in the bitter cold air. Silence, covered the whole of wonderland, but only for a single second. Or at least, 1 and a half seconds to be precise. The silence was broke, broken by the fluttering of fairies. You know this might sound crazy, but they weren't any delicate, special fairies, they were the protectors of this land. They were here to return the scroll to the king of Wonderland. King Nevis, was his name and within the scroll was a message.. a message saying that 'evil will take over the world'. The king immediatley sent a message across Wonderland saying that everyone needs to evacuate.

A warm blissful morning welcomed Wonderland as the clouds cracked open to release the sparkling rays of the sun. Pleasure spread around the land, everyone greeting each other politley but inside their heads they would be thinking 'evil is taking over Wonderland, what such nonsence, this hasn't happened in years' and of course this was true. The dragons woke up adjusting their amber eyes to the sunlight. All was beautiful, well at least the morning until, a thunderstorm commenced over Wonderland. This was not a good sign. Immediatley, creatures whizzed about getting on the solar-powered trains carrying as many possesions as they could. SMASH! CRASH! BANG! The bang wasn't part of the hurrying creatures, this meant that the invaders were coming. BANG! Again, the bang startled the creatures as they soared away into the clouds leaving Wonderland at just the corner of their eyes...
Sign up to rate and review this story