Categories > Original > Fantasy > Wonderland

A new start

by stardust078 0 reviews

chapter 2

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-02 - Updated: 2011-02-02 - 328 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 - A new start

As all the creatures landed safely to the ground, they stumbled out rushing and hurrying to see the place. Well... the only way to describe it was, empty. Empty, just like a cardboard box really. They, well everyone was disappointed. From going from one vibrant coloured world to another was a huge negative jump. They would somehow need to well decorate the whole place and rename it 'Wonderland II' according to the Book owls. "It says, according to the ancient history of Wonderland, if a place may be destroyed, invaded etc, you must evacuate everyone to another world and rename it 'Wonderland II' as the ancient ancestors say!" said a confident Book owl.
"Yes, we all understand but how exactly would we rename this and most of all claim this land. I mean, we have basically been abandoned to this unknown place. How?" asked a Junior owl.
"Aaahh, young one, you have learnt the understanding of this book well, but im afraid i cannot ask this only the wise. Wait a minute it says, only the wise can tell you this confidential information, you must take this book with you and decode the words and find clues then you seek the Wise one." replied the Book owl, otherwise known as Joey.
"Ohhhh!" everyone stared in amazement.

As the day got on, fairies, wizards, unicorns, book owls, mandrakes, elfs, pixies and all other mythical creatures settled into a house or a tree or even a leaf it they are particularly small. The wind hurled and brushed the leafs across the floor, as one unwanted mystery guest stepped into the world. Who is it? Who are they? What are they doing here? Well the answer is that they are ghosts that remain in this world and are trying to seize a special object, a diamond. No-one knows about this, not even the wise mandrakes. They will not discover anything only if someone was wondering about....
Sign up to rate and review this story