Categories > Original > Fantasy > Wonderland

Hidden Diamond

by stardust078 0 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-02 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 311 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5 - Hidden Diamond

It was very dark so therefore the forest was gloomy, silent and had barely any life. In the mornings the forest becomes the owner of nature. With whistling birds, and dewdrops glistening on the ground. Round, plump mushrooms, growing weirdly or wonderfully, and green moss growing on the trees. And the frost on the twigs and tips of the grass, sparkle like a row of white pearls, and the sun-dappled forest have beautiful ivy growing across and up the spine of the tree trunk. This was the sight of nature. But at night, damp grass covered the ground, gloomy shadows loomed over the whole entire forest luring death into there. It smelt of rotten meat and fresh blood. The grave-yard however was breezy. Mist clang on to the graves that were stone-cold and skeletons lay buried underneath the ground, dusted with soil. Does this sound like the perfect place at night?

"In the book, it says that the diamond is situated north-east from the entrance of the forest. Find it but solve a puzzle first..." spoke the Book owl. Everyone marched north-east and on the way some mysterious things happened. The fairies found a ripped peice of paper saying 'Yo-'.
"There must be another bit somewhere!" said a confused fairy. The elfs however found the second bit also saying 'u wi-'.
"Hmmmm..." the Book owl thought. The old, wise mandrake found two bits, one saying 'll d-' and the other concluded 'ie!'.
"Put them together and then you have a complete puzzle reading 'You will die!'. That doesn't sound good!" the Mandrake croaked.
"Oooh, sparkly!" a distracted fairy said in a silvery voice.
"THAT'S THE DIAMOND, QUICK GIVE IT HERE WE HAVE TO RUN!" shouted the Book owl. With the diamond secure they all started to ran out of the forest into the open land.....
Sign up to rate and review this story