Categories > Original > Fantasy > Wonderland

The Journey

by stardust078 0 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-02-02 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 352 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4 - The Journey

Today was the big day. The creatures that were taking part in the journey to find the wise man, was being carried out in a few hours. They needed a lot of supplies to keep them going otherwise we'll be seeing the dry-bone skeletons lying on the ground. An old Mandrake close from death decided he must go, to make the most of his life aswell did the Book Owls, fire dragons, water dragons, elemental fairies, the armoured ogres and the golden pixies. Each would take a part in the journey, helping each other. But hidden in the depths of a forest nearby lays the diamond that the ghosts were trying to find. Unwanted guests lay there, waiting for a victim in sight and in one single blink, they're gone. Gone like the air never existed.
"Where do we start?" a delicate voice came from a pixie.
"Well, as you may know we follow a row of rocks that should have engraved rubys on, we must collect the rubys and keep them safe." replied the Mandrake is a croaky voice.
The grey rocks were dull and boring showing no life what-so-ever. The sun shyed behind the clouds and a faint rainbow appeared like pixie dust when working its magic. The clouds were like the whipped cream of the rosy pink sky and the sun was the shiny spoon about to dip into the whipped cream. Shades of dusty orange and baby blue blended creating a warm atmosphere.
"Maybe this place is not bad at all!" the Book owl thought aloud.
The rock was very big so needed all the strength of the group to turn it over. So they all heaved and heaved and heaved until they - BAAM- The rock smacked hard to the ground. The blood-red ruby sparkled like the stars on a clear night sky.
"WOW!" murmmered the fairies, absored to the ruby.
"That is one nice rock!" a fire dragon approved.
So they all went along heaving and retreiving until they came to a gloomy, dark spooky forest with crooked trees and sneering wolfs.....
Sign up to rate and review this story