Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Blood Could Be Hidden Like Water.

Chapter Two.

by MyChemicalRomancer 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-03 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 398 words

2Original
Marianna turned round sharply to see who was behind her. A small gasp escaped her lips when she realised it was the man she had seen before. He stepped forward, she instinctively crawled further backwards until she was pressed against the gravestone, the cool marble numbing her spine.
"W-who are you !?" She whispered as the man stood and stared at her.
"I don't think that matters at the moment Marianna." He said smugly, she froze. Her mind was spinning.
"H-How do you know my name !?" She barely spoke.
He took a further step forward, grinning all the way.
"I know alot about you Mariana, I know that your brother just died, your fourteen, you self harm, you hate your stuck up parents, every night you watch the nightmare before christmas until you fall asleep, you carved a star onto your hip.." He trailed off waving his hand in a swirling movement.
"How do you know all that !?" She asked, terrified. He knelt infront of her and smiled.
"I need you, I have wanted you as soon as I saw you." He stated, as if it were simple.
"W-what !?" She stuttered.
He took her shaking hands into his.
"Runaway with me Mariana." He breathed.
Mariana stared at him like he was insane, which from what she knew - he was. She gazed at his beautiful face, with his hazel orbs, jet black hair and perfect pale skin.
She couldn't run away with him, he didn't even look her age! He seemed to be in his twenties and the fact he knew everything about her made her want to stay further away from him even more.
"N-no, I don't want to - I don't even know you !" She cried as she stood up and began to run.
He chuckled as he watched her run.
"We'll meet again very soon Mariana! Just wait!" He called out.
Mariana kept on running as fast as her tired legs could carry her, she turned the corner to her house and ran up the drive, she climbed up the bedroom stairs and threw herself in her room locking the bedroom door behind her. Her heart gradually slowed down as she lay on her bed listening to the steady beating.
Her eyes began to grow heavy as she drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep.





enjoy xxx sorry its a short chapter xxx Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story