Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Misconceptions of a hero

Unexpected Reactions and Sango's secret side

by InuKag

Inu/Kag .... Mirok/Sang .... Things don't always go the way you plan them too... and sometimes... people aren't what they seem. If they aren't too careful, feelings could get inthe way of victory.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Kirara, Koga, Miroku, Naraku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-05-16 - Updated: 2006-05-17 - 4240 words

?Blocked
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

When they returned to the village from the spring, Kagome's thoughts had yet to subside. There were so many what ifs that she couldn't distinguish one from the other. The main thing was obviously worry, about what he would say and how this would affect both their relationship and the journey's end. The boys were still sitting near the makeshift fire, actually talking civilly. Inuyasha was the first to look up upon their arrival. He jumped from the log and raced to her side pulling her arm and leaving Sango and Miroku there alone. Awkwardly sharing an uncomfortable silence.

"Kagome, what the hell was that all about? You know it isn't very easy to hold a conversation with him." He nudged his head towards Miroku as he spoke. Still in shock from what had just happened with the pregnancy test, Kagome tried to find her words.

"Oh... nothing Inuyasha... everything is..." She trailed off and started to walk towards the hut. She was exhausted. Inuyasha stood there confused.

"Where are you going? Everything is what? Kagome, why are you walking away?" He caught up to her as she pushed open the door to the hut. Following her inside, he grabbed for her arm. "Kagome... are you okay?" He could see that there was something wrong... her eyes were dulled and filled with worry, glazed over with tears that threatened to fall. "What is so bad that you can't tell me Kagome? I don't understand... does it have to do with Sango?" Kagome simply looked away from Inuyasha and let her tears fall.

"Inuyasha, I ... I don't think I can say... I don't know if I have the courage to do so." She rested herself on the sleeping bag set up in the corner of the hut and hoped to the gods that Inuyasha would leave. Instead he made his way over to her, situating himself right beside her. She could feel his hand reach to her shoulder in a concerned matter. She suddenly spun her head around to lock her eyes with his. "I'm sorry Inuyasha." She blurted out. He was completely lost.

"What the hell are you talking about Kagome? You aren't making any sense at all." Kagome just smiled, and grabbed his face in her hands... bringing his lips to hers. What the hell? Inuyasha thought to himself as she pulled away.

"Promise me you will love me no matter what Inuyasha... no matter what stupid thing I do... I need that much from you ... please." She cried as she spoke.

"Kagome... Damn it what the fuck is going on?" He reached his hand to her and touched her shoulder. "Are you going to tell me or are you going to keep running me in these fucking circles?" He paused as she looked back down and wept harder. "I didn't mean to make you cry Kagome...please tell me... you know you can, it's me."

"I ... I can't. I'm sorry Inuyasha." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and looked back up at the silver haired boy that sat beside her. He let out an annoyed grunt, but immediately his face showed a sense of worry and remorse for her hesitation and the way that he had reacted to her reasoning. After a moment of silence Inuyasha moved closer, and wrapped her small frame within his strong arms. She buried her head in his shoulder and wrapping her arms around his waist she stopped trying to control the tears from falling.

"Okay... It's okay Kagome. You don't have to cry, please don't cry." He rubbed her back with his fists and slowly rocked her making calming shushing noises, trying to sooth her worries. He stroked his fingers through her jet black hair as she laid her head in his lap. Kagome wasn't sure what to do, what to say... but his arms were a reassurance that she needed at that moment. She let him run his fingers through her hair and gently rock her into a peaceful sleep... even if it was only just a nap. As her consciousness faded, Inuyasha kissed a stray tear from her beautifully porcelain cheek. She smelled like jasmine and peony flowers, but there was that other scent. It had been invading his nose for the past few days, every time she was around and he just couldn't quite place it. As she stirred he was brought out of his thoughts. Get some sleep my love. He thought to himself, knowing that somehow he was going to find out what was going on... but not until she was ready.


About an hour later, Kagome slowly awoke from her comatose delirium. In Inuyasha's arms. He had never left her side or even bothered to move her after she had fallen asleep. He simply held her until she awoke knowing that she was obviously upset, he was afraid to leave her alone. Through a sleepy haze Kagome looked up from his lap at his worried expression.

"You feelin' better by any chance?" He asked her, changing his stoic face of worry slightly by letting a diminutive grin cross his lips. She struggled to force a smile to come, but it was apparent that it was a failed attempt.

"Inuyasha, um... we really need to talk." She was feeling better than she had been, the initial shock of the situation was still lingering but she had to do this while she was feeling brave. She sat up so that they were both facing each other, legs crossed. She reached her hands to him and pulled his fingers to her own. Interlacing their hands together and holding them in her lap. She took a deep breath in, and tried to collect her words.

"What is it Kagome? Is every thing alright?" He truly looked concerned. She laughed nervously before letting out a shaky breath.

"Inuyasha, you remember the night that we... we... um... that we were together in the cave?" Inuyasha smiled and nodded his head in correspondence, she decided to go on. "Well..." why is this so hard? I don't know what to say to him. Just then she looked up and met his eyes. They seemed to be filled with worry, fear, and genuine concern for her. She knew that she had to just say it, what choice did she have? Looking straight into his eyes, she sat up straight and cleared her throat. "Inuyasha I'm pregnant..." His eyes grew wide... she swallowed hard and tried to capture a response from him. He shook his head and scratched his ear with a claw.

"Pregnant? You mean, like baby?" She closed her eyes.

"That's exactly what I mean... baby..." She became quiet. But her solace didn't last long. Tears began to stream her already stained cheeks with the salty liquid that now felt like acid. She could hear him clear his throat loudly... nervously.

"How?" He said... it was barely a whisper in the undersized room.

"Well, other than the obvious fact that we had sex... I guess, lack of protection against it." He was frowning in confusion, and his eyes shifted across the room. He seemed to zone out as they shared a silence. Then she looked up at him once more to see a half smile lighting up his face. Inuyasha reached out to Kagome's slender stomach placing his hand across her abdomen.

"I should have known." He let out a short non-sarcastic laugh. "I knew that you had a different smell about you, something was mixed in... now it's very clear as to what it is." His smile grew bigger and his whole body seemed to radiate a joy that she had never seen Inuyasha show. He ambushed her with a hug before continuing. "Gods know I love you Kagome but," He backed away. "Why on earth were you so afraid to tell me?" She looked at him bemused trying to find her speech.

"I...I guess I was afraid of what your reaction would be... this really isn't something I ever even imagined having to tell you. Among other things..."

"Other things?" His speech slowed and his face bared a worried guise.

"This presents many problems Inuyasha... I don't know if you realize it, but this is going to make my decision a whole hell of a lot harder than it was in the beginning... and it was difficult to think about then..." She began to cry again as she spoke. Inuyasha simply held her in his arms, stroking her hair like he had an hour earlier.

"You know Kagome, whatever you choose I am one hundred percent behind the decision. It's your life after all... you should make that choice." Kagome's head snapped up, she jerked her body back.

"That's the thing Inuyasha... it's not just my life anymore. It's this baby's life, /our child's /life. Our life. This ties us together physically now... and I just don't know what to do." She slumped back against the wall. "Inuyasha..." her voice was barely a whisper.

"Hai?" his eyes looked like that of a begging puppy's. Kagome suddenly felt very worn out and exhausted.

"What the hell are we going to do?" In his head, Inuyasha played that word over. We/.../she said we. He shrugged his shoulders and scooted over to her, slumping against the wall as well.

"We will get through this... Kagome, you know we will. We have almost been killed a few times, how this could be so bad I don't know. I can't think of a reason or a way..." He put his arm around her allowing her head to fall to his shoulder. "Don't worry Kagome... I'm here. I'm always here." There was a sudden rush of calm that came over her entire soul. She closed her eyes and let it engulf her being, finally falling into a well needed and deserved sleep...realizing, she wasn't alone in this.


````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sango sat beside Miroku. Their silence had turned from awkward to an oddly comfortable calm. She took a deep breath in and started to speak. As did Miroku.

"I'm sorry." They both said in a chorus. Looking down and laughing at their unison, Miroku and Sango let the sounds of the fire interject. Finally Miroku spoke.

"So, wait... Sango what are you sorry about?" She laughed and looked up at him.

"What are you sorry for?" He looked down and sighed a chuckle.

"Uh... actually I'm not sure... I thought I might have done something..."

"So you thought you would apologize?" She laughed. "That's not something that you should tell me Miroku, but uh just for the record? I'm not angry at you at all... I'm sorry that I made you think that... I was being such a jerk and I just wanted you to know that I had my reasons and ... they ..." she paused and her voice became softer, almost a whisper. "They weren't good enough reasons to be that way to you." Miroku took her hands in his and held them to his chest.

"What were the reasons? If I may ask that of you." She bit her lips together and looked into his beautiful violet eyes.

"I thought I was getting a head start on our family." He looked perplexed.

"But Sango, do you mean that you thought you were going to have a child?"

"Yeah, I was almost certain. Miroku...it scared me so much. Kagome kept on trying to console me, and I felt horrible for thinking that having a child right now would be the worst thing in the world."

"But...my dearest you do still want to have children don't you?" He looked saddened at her words. Sango's eyes went wide.

"Miroku of /course/...it's just... well I mean we haven't even been able to defeat Naraku and put an end to this battle so... I only ponder if I had been... what would have happened? What is going to happen with Kagome? I am so worried for her. " She covered her mouth as soon as she said it, but Miroku had clearly heard her words and he looked up at her sharply. Miroku's voice was now very serious.

"My dearest Sango, it would not matter if you were pregnant... now or later, because either way I will protect you with my life. You know that..." he reached out to her and hugged her body close. She was relieved at his response and the edge that she had been feeling completely disappeared. She only wanted his skin on hers... she wanted him at that very moment, but Miroku still looked bothered by something.

"Houshi... what's the matter?" She looked up at him with her eyes wide.

"Well, Sango I only wonder...what does Kagome have to do with this?" He was puzzled and the look of bewilderment didn't attempt to be denied access from his expression. She shook her head.

"Oh nothing... I didn't mean anything by it." She let out a very nervous chuckle...moving back from his arms... and tried to think of something, anything to change the subject...but it was too late.

"Wait a minute... if you aren't having a baby... why are you still so worried? And about Kagome?" She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh.

"It is not my place to say my dearest Miroku. There is nothing to concern yourself with at the time present. Please, if you must know... inquire that of Kagome... not of me." Now he was curious, but the only thing that could have come to his mind was that if Sango wasn't pregnant... then...

"Oh shit...Kagome is pregnant?" Miroku blurted unintentionally. She swallowed hard. /I can't break that trust that Kagome instilled in me... what if she hasn't told Inuyasha yet? This is her place... not mine. But... I cannot lie to Miroku now... /she stopped her thoughts and shook them from her brain.

"I didn't say a thing to you okay? Please don't let them know you are aware of this, especially since I do not discern if Inuyasha knows anything right yet. Please Miroku." She was crying. Miroku pulled her to him and held her in his arms; gently he swept the side of her face with his hand.

"Not to worry, I will not let anything be branded of my knowledge in this...but then ... may I ask, stupidly of course, how?"

"She didn't exactly say everything but... I gather that when Inuyasha was human...when they had been in the cave there were confessions...and I guess it just happened." The monk was purely in a state of shock and dismay. He could not let it sink in his head that Kagome had done that with Inuyasha. He had always wondered if Inuyasha was a virgin or not, granted he was merely 18 when he was bound to the tree, he had always wondered about how close he and Kikyo had really been. Inuyasha didn't mention much about his past, other than the demons that knew of him or tidbits that his brother would drop...Inuyasha was pretty secretive. It was apparent at times that Kagome seemed to know more than any of the others. It was obvious that he loved her... no matter what he called her or how rude he was.

"Damn" was all that Miroku seemed to be able to say as she finished explaining everything that had happened, up to the time they came back and Inuyasha ran after Kagome. "So, I was interrupting something when I walked in on them back at the cave..." Sango's eyes narrowed and she cocked her head to the side.

"Miroku... What do you mean? What made you think that you were interrupting something?"

"Inuyasha looked like he had been crying... and though I didn't hear a word of their conversing; I did see them hugging... I just didn't think much of it." Sango laughed, partially at the thought of Inuyasha shedding tears. At that moment they both felt as if they had been blindfolded the entire time. "I ponder something..."

"What is it?" He looked at her inquisitively.

"I ponder if perhaps there have been more encounters and tensions than the things that we've seen between the two of them." Looking as if lost in thought momentarily, Miroku and Sango just sat there thinking about it. Finally after a long silence, Sango spoke.

"Hey Miroku...?" Her voice was low, yet very small and quiet...it made the monk look up at her in curiosity.

"Hai?" Sango leaned into him, kissing his lips with more passion then he had ever felt from a woman. He was stunned and sat back unmoving when she pulled her lips from his and placed her hands on his chest. Still close to his face she nipped at his lip with her teeth.

"You know, we are alone... and there is a very lonely looking hut over there that could use some company..." Miroku felt Sango's hand reach behind him and firmly grab his butt, as her other hand started to play with the tie on his obi, the fire inside needing to be extinguished she stopped and rose. He watched her as she turned away and started to walk towards the hut that Inuyasha and Miroku normally occupied, but normally only Miroku. Inuyasha preferred to sulk in the Sakura trees or as of late... in Kagome's hut. Miroku found it odd that she was being so lecherous to him... but he was /not /going to bitch about that. She was already halfway to the hut when he hurriedly paced himself to join her, but when he slid the doors open she was no where in sight.

"Sango?" He called out into the emptiness, it was very dark and Miroku couldn't see anything in front of him. A mere second after he spoke her name he felt her presence looming from somewhere inside the room. Pulling a matchstick from his robe, he lit the candle that was near the wall inside the hut. As light filled the room, he looked around and saw a few folded blankets from previous nights and in the corner or the room... he saw her. Her beautiful silky smooth skin was lit nicely by the fire, and he could feel himself tighten at the thought of her implication. She noticed his immediate reaction to her naked figure and took full advantage of it.

"Well Miroku? Aren't you going to be rid of that silly robe? Or do I have to come over there?" Her voice was very husky, not at all a tone that Miroku ever expected to hear from her. She started to crawl to Miroku, until she was situated at his feet...on her knees looking up at him. Pulling him down to his knees, she grabbed his face ... tugging at the small pony tail at the nape of his neck, and kissed him until she had to catch her breath...allowing his lips to move down her chin. Sango stopped him as he came to her breasts and pushed him onto his back. With her hand on his chest, tentatively holding him down, she teased him by straddling his hips and making very gentle grinding motions, he closed his eyes and prayed to the heavens that he wouldn't spill so soon. She lowered her head to his face and kissed his ear whispering...

"Strip for me." Miroku's eyes shot open quickly.

"What?" She backed away, an amused expression across her face and looked at him.

"You heard me Miroku...Strip." Slowly he stood again ... he was beside himself. Never had Sango ever acted in the manner in which she was acting now...but what else could he do but strip? After all, it was Sango... and he would do anything for her. He attempted to do a dance; he had even successfully undressed, and was feeling very good about it until of course the sound of her laughter shattered all his pride. "On second thought..." she said to him as she stood and walked back over to his naked body. "Let's try something else." She pulled his head back again by pulling the small tail at his neck, and started to kiss him once more. Again she pulled him to the ground and pushed him against the cold wood floor. Her strength was unexpected for some reason ... he never anticipated her to utilize her strengths in that way, but he loved every minute. She straddled his hips again, holding herself so that Miroku could feel her wetness lingering above him... just the thought of it made his erection hurt. He wondered just how hard it could get before he couldn't stand it anymore. She traveled down his body exploring every part of him with her tongue and putting every spot that made him twinge to memory. This is torture he thought unto himself, and for a minute he wondered if it was just in his thoughts because she let out a very wicked laugh and moved lower. He could feel her flip her hair onto his abdomen as she lowered her skillful mouth to his erection. Miroku was a bit worried. Sango... she was having fun. She pulsed her hand around the tip of him until there was a slight tinge of spill. Then she lowered her head and took a taste of her man for the first time. They had been intimate once before, but this...was different. This time she was in charge. As Sango moved her tongue in a circular motion around the head, Miroku could feel the tension building. He wanted nothing more than to be inside her at that moment and in a quick impulsive move, he reached down and pulled her head up by the hair that rested on his abdomen. She winced a bit and looked at him through squinted eyes... causing him to assume he may have tugged a bit too hard... but the look passed and turned into a lusty fire in her eyes. As she positioned herself on his hips again, Miroku brought his hands to her hips and slowly pulled her down onto his swollen erection. She moved his hands to her breasts and pulled her arms around his neck, biting it as she pushed the rest of him inside. Miroku let out a sigh and she rhythmically started to move him in and out of her. She let her head fall back and closed her eyes, quickening her own pace. He couldn't take this anymore. She grabbed her hips and with a swift movement, he repositioned her so that she was now on her back. She looked up at him and laughed. Miroku pulled out of her and started to kiss her body, slowly moving down her abdomen, until he was at her knees. Moving them apart, Miroku's tongue flicked over her most sensitive spot, teasing her as she did him. Her body shuddered and she let out a faint, barely audible, cry. /Damn you taste good /he thought as he continued to let his tongue explore her many folds. Deciding that he had gotten her off enough, he started to kiss her again until he was kissing her lips...their breath was heavy but they didn't care. Sango pulled her arms around him, letting her hands find rest on his shoulder blades. He moved down her neck, kissing her jaw line and brought himself back inside of her again. Her toes curled and she widened her legs to allow him to plunge even deeper into her depths. He smiled at her new found courage and brought his un-cursed hand down, rubbing her sensitive spot as he quickened his thrusts. Her nails dug into the skin on his back as the sensation of his fingers and his erection left her whole body shaking, with currents like electricity surging through her. Miroku was getting close now, and his hand was getting tired... she was almost ready to let herself go, so he brought both his hands to her head and lay both palms flat on the wood floor... trying to gather the strength to keep up his thrusting, he pushed the palms down so hard that he could feel the beads from the rosary on his clothed hand dig into his skin. She brought her legs around his waist and matched his thrusts with desperate bucks. Finally he felt himself spill, as did she. They both let out cries and held each other, Miroku's thrust's slowly stopping as the orgasm came to its fall. Miroku collapsed beside her and brought his hands behind his head. He didn't know, but he was pretty sure that he had no mobility in his own legs. Sango just lay there beside him; he could hear her breathing start to slow and she let out a satisfied sigh letting her eyes close.

"Miroku?" She finally whispered.

"Hai my dearest." Mustering up some strength, he brought his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder and looked up at him.

"I can't wait to have your babies." Miroku smiled and reached his lips down to hers. She closed her eyes, seemingly content. Then with his free hand he pulled a blanket over the two of them, blowing the candle out and allowing sleep to come from a very long exhausting day.


Sign up to rate and review this story