Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Hurtfull

Hurtfull

by smile_empty_soul 1 review

when kakashi abuses iruka and iruka becomes friends with genma and tells him whats happening and genma is urging iruka to leave kakashi for him but what happens when kakashi finds out will kakashi ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Genma, Iruka, Kakashi - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-05-16 - Updated: 2006-05-17 - 390 words

-1OOC
Chapter 1

"Please Kakashi don't please not tonight." Iruka Pleaded.

"Why not Iruka don't you love me?"

"Yes I do and you know I do but please don't." Iruka said as Kakashi started pushing him down on the bed and reaching for the zipper of iruka's pants slowly pulling it down so he could remove Iruka's pants.

It would happen like this all the time Kakashi would come back from a month long mission and bother Iruka for sex and sometimes even hurting Iruka to get it.

It has been a year since Iruka and Kakashi have been going out and Iruka remembered when he first met Kakashi he was never this abusive before Iruka couldn't understand what made him change. At this point Iruka's eyes were full of tears and they started to run down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying Iruka?" Kakashi said slightly irritated.

"I haven't even hurt you yet and your crying already." Kakashi's voice got louder with every word.

"I'm sorry Kakashi its just that I don't want to do it right now I don't feel very well."

"Well then I'll make you feel better then." kakashi said breathing heavily into Iruka's ear.

"No please STOP IT!" Iruka screamed when kakashi started pulling down his pants.

Kakashi got really mad and smacked Iruka across the face which made more tears pour out of his eyes.

"This is why you get hurt Iruka your so complicated to deal with I told you I was sorry for hurting you last time now look what you made me do you made me hurt you again so you have no one else to blame but yourself."

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

Iruka just sat there confused there was nothing wrong with him he just didn't want to do it right now is that a crime? Iruka just sat there confused that he didn't notice that Kakashi's fist was flying right towards him when his fist connected with Iruka's face it hurt like hell.

ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW!" Kakashi screamed at the top of his lungs and beginning to beat Iruka. Iruka was In so much pain that he passed out and he woke up in his bed laying right next to him was Kakashi watching him...

well tell me what you think the next chapter will be longer
Sign up to rate and review this story