Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dude, just relax

Steamy mirrors

by lalatherapist16 3 reviews

a lot of this chapter happens in the weirdest places in the house....... the kitchen and the bathroom 0.0 Frerard can be cute anywhere though

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 1047 words

2Ambiance
Gerard's Point of view

We woke up really early. Mikey had tripped over me and Frankie on his way to the bathroom. When I could make sense of what was happening, Mikey was trying to get up again and Frankie was gasping.

I checked the clock over the fire place and it was five in the morning. “Mikey!” I groaned, throwing a pillow at him. Frankie looked at the clock and groaned, flopping back on the floor, putting his pillow over his face.

“Frankie,” I shook his shoulder lightly. He moved his pillow down a fraction over his face and looked at me with tired eyes.”What?” he mumbled, his mouth still covered by the pillow.

I took the pillow away from his face and kissed his nose. “Good morning,” I murmured. “I'm going to make some coffee. Want some?” He nodded, sitting up.

“Me too!” Mikey shouted from the hall. “Then you can make it yourself. It's your fault we're up so fuckin early.” I shouted back.

He groaned and stomped into his room, slamming the door shut behind him. I stood, helping Frankie up. We went to the kitchen. I started the coffee and he got down two bowls. “What's that for?” I asked, curious.

He just grinned up at me and asked, “Got any eggs?” I nodded and got the eggs out, still curious about what he was going to do. He was looking around in the cupboards under the counter. He pulled out a big pan and started opening drawers.

When his searching was done, the counter was covered. Then he started moving. He put the pan on the stove and plopped some butter in it, turning it on. I stepped out of his way as he moved to a bowl, cracking eggs and adding salt and pepper, beating them until it was a yellowish goo in it.

Mikey stuck his head in. He must have heard all the noise and came to see what was going on. Frankie was putting bread in the toaster and pushing it down. His movements looked so sure that it looked like he danced to the pan on the stove and poured the eggs into it.

I watched him move around the kitchen, trying to stay out of the way. Mikey came to my side and we stood by the table, moving when he came our way. After about fifteen minutes, Frankie had set a huge pan of scrambled eggs, a plate with toast piled on it and a bowl of fruit on the table.

Mikey's mouth was flopping open and Frankie giggled. “You know how to cook too?” I asked, bewildered. He nodded and blushed. I went and took his hand. “Is there anything you can't do?” I took his chin in my hand and kissed him.





Frank's Point of view


We ate breakfast and Mikey went to take a shower, leaving Gee and I to get dressed. I got dressed in his room first and went to do my hair after Mikey got out of the shower. There was a knock when I was just about done.

“Come in!” I shouted trying to get the back to spike right. Gee stuck his head in and looked at me. “Just need to do my eyeliner,” he waved a pencil in his hand. “It's okay. Hey, can you help me real quick? I can't get this to stay...” I pointed to the stupid spike right at the back of my head.

He giggled and nodded. I dropped my hands and sighed. His hands were cold when he touched my neck. “Okay, don't move,” I felt him mess with my hair and held as still as I could.

“There!” he said triumphantly. I looked at tit in the mirror and nearly gasped. It was perfect, collapsing over the others like a waterfall of black. “Thanks Gee!” I hugged him and he chuckled.

“No problem,” he kissed my forehead and I felt my face get hot. He looked at me and grinned playfully.

He caught my chin in his cold hand and tilted my face up. I closed my eyes when he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were warm and soft and he smelled faintly of coffee and laundry straight out of the dryer.

My arms wound around his neck and his were around my waist. He picked me up, not breaking the kiss. I hung in the air, me feet inches off the ground. His mouth wavered on mine and went to my neck, kissing down my jaw and biting lightly on the side of my neck.

My feet were on the ground again and I was gasping quietly, trying to keep Mikey from coming in. Gee's mouth moved back on mine and he kissed me sweetly. He pulled back and kissed my forehead.

“God I love you Frankie.” he mumbled against my skin. I hugged him close, happy to have the conformation that he had said it last night when I was nearly asleep. “I love you, Gee,” I kissed his shoulder making him shiver.

He kissed me again and the door opened as he pulled away. Mikey stuck his head in and smiled. “Nearly done?” he asked mockingly. I blushed and Gee grinned. “Nearly,” he murmured, looking at Mikey.

“Mind if I use your eyeliner, Gee? Mines' in my bag and I really don't want to get it.”

“No problem, love.” he grinned and kissed my cheek. “I'm gonna laugh when you both get pink-eye" Mikey said from the doorway.

Gee turned to him and said with a serious face “I'm gonna laugh when you get HIV in five years.” Mikey clapped his hands over his ears and shook his head. “LALALALALALALA! I can't hear you! I can't hear you!!!!” he chanted. Gee followed him down the hall, shouting random STDs.

I stuck my head out the door and Gee came out of nowhere, kissing my lips and making me jump. He pushed me back into the bathroom and closed the door behind him, not breaking the kiss. The one thought that broke through the sweet fog in my mind was; I think I'm gonna love Jersey.










Idk if Mikey really is a germaphobe but he is in my mind so........R+R PLEASEEEEEEEE
Sign up to rate and review this story