Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Red is such a pretty color

Red is such a pretty color

by redgodess 0 reviews

Summary inside.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gaara,Sakura - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-12 - 1405 words

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in this fic.

Summary:Sakura just loves the color red and just so happens to meet gaara
and OMG he has red hair. Will they fall in love? What Sauske's jealous?
Authors note: No one has seen sakura's face and hair not even her teammates because people teased her when she was little about her looks so she doesn't want to be teased again.
Chapter 1: Gaara




SAUKURA POV:


Red is such a pretty color. I just love the color.Sometimes I wish I my hair was red instead of pink, but I've grown to love the color. Pink reminds me of cherry blossoms. I mean that is what my name means so why shouldn't I love the color pink. Sakura Haruna. I said the name in my head. My parents died right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it because the person use chakra strings to hold me down. I never felt so helpless in my whole life that's why my dream is to be strong and protect the people important to me. The rest of my clan died before my parents so at least I didn't have to watch them die. I got dressed in my pink plain shirt and black shorts that are a little above my knees and black combat boots. I put a genjutsu on my hair so it will look black and put my hair in a bun so it won't be so troublesome during a fight and put a mask on just like kakashi sensei to cover my face.. I ate breakfast and went to meet my teammates. I saw Naruto and Sauske arguing over something. I took a deep breath. "Hey Sauske." I said in a fan girl voice. I didn't even love Sauske. I mean he isn't even my type, come on his hair isn't even red. It was just black and he is such a jerk. Sure the mysterious type is cute but it gets old Sure he is the rookie of the team but he is not that strong.

"Hn". he said in a monotone voice.

Ugh that's annoying! Why couldn't I just like Naruto. Wait he likes Hinata Hyuga heir to her clan. She's a shy girl that always blushes when Naruto is around, but he doesn't notice Poor Hinata and plus he is like a brother to me always protecting me when I need it,but I don't need to be protected. I can protect myself. I only act that way so Sauske thinks he is the strongest in the group besides Kakashi sensie . It has been a day since our real first mission.

"Hello guys sorry for being late I got lost." said Kakashi sensie.


"Liar!" said Naruto.

"Whatever any way, there is a Chunin Exam tomorrow and if you want to enter it, here is the application. You need to sign this to enter." he said hading us the papers. I signed my name on the paper Kakashi sensie left.

"Hey Sauske wanna train with me?" I said in a Sauske-your-so-cute voice.

"Why should I train with you? Your weak. Your Not even in the same level as me and Naruto.He said in a cold voice. I rather train with Naruto.

"Sauske just wait until were in the Chunin Exam. Then you will see who is weak."matching his tone of voice.


I walked away before he said anything. Weak! He doesn't know what power an chakra I have been hiding not even Kakashi sensie knows.I heared Naruto falling on the ground. I went to Naruto.

"What's wrong?" I said to Naruto.


"They are messing with little kids" he said.

I smiled Naruto is so kind.I followed his gaze.There was a girl with dirty blond thick shoulder length hair put in four pony tails wearing a purple plain kimono with a red ribbon to her waist and a fish net suit under it. She also had her sand ninja head band around her neck and a giant fan to her back. The boy next to her had purple make up on his face wearing a black body suit and a cat like hat, he was the one who had the kid in the air.I could tell Sauske was watching on a tree and there was some body there but it's hard to tell who it is. I walked up to the boy holding the kid, Boy was he in for it.

"Hey cat man didn't any one tell you Halloween is over? So you can take off the make up now." I said smiling.

They both looked at me with shocked faces. Then the blond girl started laughing. That just mad cat man more angry.

"It's not make up." cat man said growling.

"Um, are you sure it's not make up? Well do you just put that on to cover your face so it won't scare people?" I said in a confused voice.

That just made the girl laugh even harder. Cat man growled and threw a kunia knife at me. I caught the kunia knife and threw it back at his cloths pining him to a tree which made him drop the kid. The kid ran to Naruto. I just calmly walked to cat man who was now trying to take the kunai knife out but was failing.

"Hey cat man try not to mess with kids any more and hey Sauske come out of hiding already the fights over. " I said in a cold voice earning a finch from Sauske.
"Hey Whats your name?" I asked cat man and the blond.

" My name is Temari and That's Kankuro." said Temari.


"Can I call you Tem?" I said.

"Um sure Why not."said Tem.

"What's your name?" said a voice behind me.

I turn around to see a boy with silver eyes wearing dark brown shirt and pants with a white cloth like clothing
around his shoulder on the right side with the rest hanging in the front. On the left side of his shoulder was a strap that holds his giant gourd to his back with his sand head band on it. I looked a his face I gasped. He was the most beautiful boy I ever seen. As I said before he had silver eyes,strong jaw, tan skin and OMG he has blood red hair with the word love tattooed on his forehead. 'I bet we could give him that' said inner' Hey I thought I got rid of you! 'Nope I will be hear forever. 'said inner.I cleared my head and said," Haruna Sakura yours?"

"Sabaku no Gaara." he hissed in my ear. I shivered."Is it true that when a dead person's blood is on a cherry it's even more beautiful?"

"Yes and is it true your name means death?"I said in a calm voice not minding how close he is.

"What do you think Cherry blossom?"he said in my ear playing with the strain of hair that escaped my bun. I love my nickname it sound so nice when it comes from is lips. He has a very hot voice.

"Hmn I don't think your dangerous " I said turning around to touch his hair. I couldn't help myself I touch his hair he stiffen.His hair feels so nice when his silky red hair is between my fingers. I can't explain it but I like being close to him. He closed his eyes.

"Sakura it's time to go" said Sauske.

I turned around how dare he mess up my time with Gaara!'Stupid Sauske why can't he take is chicken butt self and go some where' said inner. It's okay Gaara might be in the Chunin exam. I calmed down and turned around and tried to go to Sauske but some thing was holing me there. I looked down to see sand wrapped around my legs. Who was controling the and? Temari? no she seems like a wind type. catman? No doesn't seem like him. Gaara? Yep that sounds like him.

"Gaara can you please let me go? I have to practice for the chunin exams. You will be in it right?" I asked. The saw loosen it hold on my feet.

"Yes I'll be in the chunin exams." he said. I kissed him one the cheek and went to Sauske he looked mad.









Sign up to rate and review this story