Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Red is such a pretty color

Vision

by redgodess 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 1084 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 3:

Author's note: Oh forgot to mention that she was trained by Tsunade and Zabuza. Did I mention Haku and Zabuza never died? Oh and I changed Gaara's tails because I don't think someone like Gaara should only have one tail. Oh and Sakura wears her mask even when she is sleep.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Yuki and Kanna

Sakura POV:

I can't believe her! She just crossed the line! I could have probably forgive her for stealing me from my mother, but pretending to be my mother and me loving her like daughter should and just fake her death just like that when I just was five. Five for crying out loud! She might as well faked her death when I was 2. It wouldn't have made much of a difference. I was glad Tsunade sensei got me before she did. I am so angry. I saw a folded piece of paper come from out of her dairy. I picked it up and started to read.

….

Dear Sakura,

If you are reading this letter than it you found my dairy. I thought it was the right time to tell you the truth, you should also know you will see me in the third part of the Chunin exams with your mother. I kidnapped her again. My daughter Karin will be participating in the Chunin Exam along with her own team member. I should warn you not to underestimate Karin she is very strong She is the heir to the clan you know. So you're interested in sabaku no Gaara. That's a big surprise because he is more cold hearted than Sauske and to top that off he kills people without any hesitation. Oh by the way he has a tail demon just like you but not as strong as you. Oh and if you're wondering about the second book well, I stole it from your mother when she was my slave. I don't even know how to open it are what's inside it. You're a smart girl I know you can figure it out.

Love, Kanna



Sakura POV:

Great, just great she kidnapped my mom again. Is she gay or something? Just to top that off she is coming to the Chunin exams and her daughter what's her face is participating it. I haven't met her before but, if she is Kanna's daughter I know I am not going to like her. Well I better see what the second book contains. I touched the book. Suddenly visions clouded my mind and I saw people biting their wrist and putting it on top of the book. I blinked a couple of times so I could see my surroundings and copied what the people did in my vision soon the book opened. I was too tired to read the book so I put a very strong genjutsu. Then I went to sleep. I was half a wake to find someone touching my hair. I open my eyes ready to scream when a hand covered my mouth. I looked up to see who it was. It was Gaara! I was very surprised his touch seemed gentle and warm.

"Ssh. Cherry blossom go to sleep." he said in a soft voice.

I really didn't want t close my eyes because if I did he would go away but sleep took its way anyway.

I woke up the next day to find Gaara gone. I got really to meet my team. I put my hair in a normal bun with a genjutsu on my hair and I got dressed in my normal outfit. I put the book that I didn't get a chance to read in my weapon pouch. I went to go see my team. We walked in to the chunin exam building to find a boy getting beat up by one of the staffs.

"Please let us get through." said the boy that was getting beat up. Why does he want to go through that door aren't we suppose to be at floor 200? 'Its a genjutsu ' said inner Oh I better help him.

"Hey can you please cancel the genjutsu? We are going to be late for the chunin exams. I said witha bored voice.

"That's pretty impressive, but, just seeing it isn't enough." they both said charging at me about to kick me but was stopped by the kid that was getting beat up with amazing speed,interesting.

"Lee wasn't it you who said we should save our strenght for the exam?"said a boy. He had really long hair for a boy. it reminded me alot of Haku, but he had Hinita's eye color.

"Yeah but Neji, this beautiful flower was about get hurt." he turned to me. "please be by girlfriend I am Rock Lee" he said

I was dumbstruck but thanks to my quick wittiness i found something nice to say."Sorry Lee I already like someone."

"Hey, what is your name?" Neji asked.

"I don't have to give you my name." Sauske.

"I don't want to know your name anyway because i wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the girl". said neji.

Naruto winks at me. I giggle. It seems Sauske isn't the center of attention anymore. "Sakura Haruno" I said smiling.

He smiled in return. Think he was trying to hide it but couldn't help it."Nice to meet you miss Haruno I am Neji Hyuga and these are my team mates Tenten and Lee."he said.

"Nice to meet you. Oh we are going to be late." I said grabbing Naruto and sauske and dragging them in to the doors. There was a lot of people attending the chunin exam. The first part of it is over.

Hey look I see Shikamaru. I ran to him with out even thinking.

"Hey Shika I missed you so much." I said.

"Hey look Shikamaru has a girlfriend. said a blond girl.

I ignore her and whispered in shika's ear. " Its me Sakura your twin sister." I eyes widen.

"Hey what are you saying to Shikamaru?" said the blond.

"It's a secret." I said

"Shika, I need to talk to-" A vision cleared my mind again but this time Sauske was in it and a guy with long hair. I know it wasn't Haku or Neji but someone else he was biting into Sauskes neck. Then the vision was gone.

...

Authors note : Next chapter will be the second part of the chunin exam.
Sign up to rate and review this story