Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Red is such a pretty color

Fight!

by redgodess 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 999 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 6:

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters n this fic except for Kanna and Yuki.

Authors note:

Sakura Pov:

I put Sauske and Naruto on the ground and let them rest, they look really tired. I was tired too but someone had to be the look out right? I took out the book a promised to read. I bit my hand really fast and placed it on the book. A regular ninja couldn't even see what I did only a ninja with a really good eye The book opened I read the first page

Sakugan part 1

The dragon clan were first children of the sharingan and byakugan users. So we have gifts of both of the clans strong abilities but wee have more than one kekegenka. The Sakugan is one of them. It allows us to see through illusions,...

...

I couldn't finish reading because I sensed people watching me and my team. A squirrel was coming toward me with a explosive bomb strapped to its back. I took the paper bomb off of the squirrel's back. ''I know your there so come out of hiding."I said with a smirk on my face.

"So you knew we where here the whole time... impressive." one of them said.

"What do you want?" I asked. Man I was getting to the good part too.

"For you to let us kill Sauske Uchiha." said the one with brown spiky hair.

I laughed."Do you think I am stupid. That I will just willingly give you my teammate without a fight? Well that is just stupid." I said getting to a fighting stance.

"You must be stupid if you think you can win against us." they all said walking up to me. Just a little closer. Closer. Finally I cut the metal string with my kunai. then needles started being thrown at them. The guy with brown spiky hair blown them away with the holes in the middle of his palm.

"Your pretty clever for a girl, but not clever enough." the boy with bandage wrapped around it punching me to a tree. The one punched was a substitution. I was observing them from a distance. I wasn't to far away. I had to be really fast so the sound jutsus won't affect me. I took out 5 kunai knives and threw it at them. It only scratched them. "Kage bunshin no jutsu." i said. I learned that move from Naruto. I only made 500 of them, but they all didn't come go strait to the enemy. They all came one at a time from different directions, so it looked like I was hitting them from all sides. Luckily none of them got destroyed in the process, but if they did I would get more about the enemy. That is whats so great about the jutsu. I took out the book I was reading and continued reading it. I know I now I'm acting like kakashi, I guess I hang around him to much that it's staring to rub off on me.

...

The Sakugan allows the user to do the same thing as sharingan and byakugan but, its stronger than before without using any chakura because using it is natural to the dragon clan. To activate the sakugan is just to focus all your mental energy into tour eyes to activate the first part of the sakugan, but if you put to much mental energy you will make your eyes explode within your eye sockets. The second part you need to activate the sakugan is to see through illusions. Very strong people of the dragon clan have already unlocked the second part of the sakugan without even realising it. Those type of people are very rare people to come across. They are called acrogans. The strongest in the clan. If you are one of them then you will master the sakugan in no time. It takes 32 years for a normal dragon clan user to master the sakugan, but since the dragon clan our immortal time is nothing to them. A acrogans can master it in a mere 10 years. There are different types of dragon clan users. They are listed like this:

Dragain: The strongest of the clan ability to do all of the clans moves in mere decades including their own power to it's best ability that will be explained in later.

Acogan: Can learn thing at a fast pace have no extra power added to that

crogans: Normal powers no special powers and learns things a a regular pace.

...

I stopped reading and started to wonder which one I would be. It's probably between a acrogan and a dragain. Wait I am immortal? That is so cool probably shika is one too I wonder which one he is? Suddenly I heard the popping of 5 of my shadow doppelganger. Well I am bored and I want to finish this quickly so I can finish reading the book. It was really getting good. I focused some of my mental energy into my eyes and everything became more clearer. I could see every detail of everything. It is time to finish this fight. I went to the three sound ninjas. The battle with them was fast I only did two jutsus sakugan fist and sakugan blade. Those two jutsues are the ones I figured out how to use just now. Sakugan fist is when I put chakura in my two fingers and press all the pressure points to make my enemy completely still. Sakugan blade is when I use a chakura string as a blade to take away the chakura from a person and make it my own. They were down in minutes I wasted no time in taking their scroll. I suddenly felt alot of pain in my neck. Heh better not do to many jutsus, it seems the curse mark stops me when I use some chakura. I picked up my team and headed to the place where we meet when where finished.












Sign up to rate and review this story