Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Worries

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Duncan, Nessa, and Pete show worry for Rose's crumbling mental state.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-08 - 627 words - Complete

0Unrated
Worries:

Two weeks of Rose's medical use and everyone was really worried. They didn't know the true cause of it. Or at least most of them didn't.

Duncan

Something is wrong with Rosie. She's been talking too fast and I don't think she's had any sleep lately. She keeps talking about all the work she has to do. I keep telling Rosie that she needs to take a rest, but she won't listen.

"I have to keep wedding," she protests. "I need to get that damn wedding out of the way so that Petey and I can be together." It confused me at first. I think she's mixing up Pete and Ashlee's wedding with her cousin's. Either way, this is pretty bad. "I'm starting to think that she's under some sort of drugs or something. Must keep a close watch out for her. Otherwise, she burn out or worse... I don't even want to go there with thinking about that.

Nessa

Rosie looks high. I saw the glassy look in her eyes. I know about this because of my sister, Ryan. She a teenage whore with a nasty drug problem. I keep meaning to try and get her home. Shakes her head in pity I don't want to talk about her. Back to Rosie. I'm not liking where she is heading with this. She's definitely on some type of drugs. I'm not the only one who has picked up this.

Duncan pointed it out to me this morning. He sent me an IM saying, "Look up." I did and found him looking down at me with a dead serious look on his face.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Have you noticed anything off about Rosie?" he asked. I sat back and thought about that for a moment. The picture began to surface in my mind piece by piece. I nodded at last.

"Yeah, now that you mention it," I spoke up. "Her eyes look all glassed over."

Pete

Rose has not been herself lately. She's like me when I was off my meds for bipolar disorder. She talks too fast. Her thoughts are not altogether. Rosie can't seem to sit still for very long. She hasn't slept in days and is tied up with work. I know she has that thing with BRM and her cousin's wedding, but it's all getting to her. I don't like it. She keeps telling me that she has to work, but she also needs to sleep. Nessa and Duncan have turned to me for help.

They found me at Starbucks this afternoon. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see them. I blinked as they walked over to me.

"Hey guys," I said. "What's going on? Where's Rose?" Nessa lowered her eyes to her wrists.

"That's what Duncan here and I wanted to talk to you about," she said. I already didn't like where this conversation was heading.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened to Rose?" I asked. Duncan sat down in front of me followed by Nessa. They broke down and explained what I had already suspected. I listened as I let them talk about why they were so worried.

"We think she might be on drugs of some sort," Nessa finished up. I nodded at her.

"So, what do we do?" I asked. We all sat in silence for what felt like the longest time. Duncan shrugged at us.

"We could just talk to her, I guess," he replied. None of us spoke at first.

"But what would we say to her?" I asked. Nessa shrugged at me.

"I don't know," she said. "Just anything." It all fell off from there.



And these are just three people. But don't worry; more concerns are coming on their very way.

I'm a Soldier
Sign up to rate and review this story