Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

I'm Going Home

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Gee and Frankie go back to Frankies house.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 617 words

1Exciting
A/N: I think this mayt be the shortest chapter...Next chapter they go to Six Flags! Its gonna be epic!

Frank’s P.O.V.

I yawned and opened my eyes turning to Gee who was laying next to me. I smiled and moved his hair out of his face kissing his nose. He slowly woke up and smiled a little.
“Morning baby.” He yawned. I smiled.
“Morning Gee Bear.” I said. “Guess what?” I said as he sat up.
“Um, your birthday is next week?” He said. I smiled.
“Well, that is true but today I finally get to leave this hellhole!” I said excited to leave. Gee smiled and hugged me.
“Yay! Where do you wanna go first?” He asked. I kissed him softly.
“To Six Flags.” I said all serious. Gee smiled and laughed a little.
“Okay. Want me to call the others to meet us there?” He asked. I smiled and nodded.
“Yeah. But lets stop by my house first so I can take a shower to get rid of the hospitals icky germs.” I said. Gee smiled and nodded.
“Lets go. They took all of the wires and everything off of you last night. By the way, I am so going to doodle all over you cast. Just warning you.” He said. I smiled and laughed a little looking down at my neon pink cast on my arm.
“How do I shower with this cast on?” I said tilting my head to the side a bit. Gee smirked.
“I’m not sure but maybe we can find out together.” He said. I blushed and smiled a little.
“Sounds like a fun time.” I said. He smiled and stood up.
“Come on baby.” He said holding out his hand. I smiled and took his hand as he helped me stand up.

(back at Frankie’s house.)

I pulled Gee into my house and saw my mother in the living room. She got up and walked over hugging me tightly.
“Your home! God I missed you. Listen, your father is away on a business trip and wont be back till Saturday.” She said letting go of me. I smiled and nodded. “Now go get cleaned up. Gerard, can I have a word with you for a second?” She asked. I looked up at Gee and he gave me the look that told me he was alright and that he would met me there in a second. I smiled and skipped off to the guest house. I walked into the bathroom getting into the shower and leaving the door unlocked.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I turned to Linda and smiled. She smiled back and hugged me. I hugged back. She was like my second mother. When Frankie was in the hospital she had comforted me the most.
“Gerard, take care of him. I know you two have something going on. I see the way you look at each other. And I want you to know that I’m so happy for the two of you. Just don’t let him hurt himself.” She said. I smiled and nodded.
“Of course I will take care of him Mrs. Iero. He is my everything.” I said. She smiled.
“Oh please call me Linda dear. Now go have fun. Frankie texted me earlier and told me you were going to Six Flags. I hope you aren’t afraid of rollercoaster’s cause Frankie is gonna make you go on every single ride.” She said. I smiled and laughed.
“Thank you Linda. I’ll take good care of him.” I said before running outside and into the guest house. I heard a shriek and quickly ran upstairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story