Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

More Flags, More Fun!

by ZombiexCupcake 2 reviews

Gee and Frankie have fun at Frankie's house and then go to Six Flags with everyone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 1211 words

0Unrated
A/N: Thanks for reading and reviewing guys!

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I heard Frankie shriek and ran upstairs to find him with a power rangers towel around his waist and standing on the toilet with a toothbrush in his hand. I looked on the ground and saw the tiniest spider ever. I stepped on it killing it and Frank smiled. Frank jumped down off the toilet and I smiled and pulled him close to me and kissed him slowly closing the door and locking it. Before I knew it Frank had taken off my clothes and pushed me into the shower with him. I gasped as Frank slowly licked along my erection in slow, strong movements. He grinned up at me, sucking lightly on the tip and swirling his tongue expertly. I leaned back into the wall, moaning softly. the feeling of Franks hot mouth on my most sensitive area was almost too much to bear. He rubbed his hands up my thighs, bringing his mouth back to the very tip. I bucked my hips slightly, wanting to feel more of Frankie’s mouth. He withdrew, his hot breath exciting me.
"Patience, babe." He said.
"Frank, get on with it!" I muttered through clenched teeth. "I can't go on like this forever!" He smiled deviously, suddenly taking me to the back of his throat and sucking hard. I let out a low moan. “Careful you don't choke..." I murmured. He ignored me, except maybe to suck a bit harder. I moaned. "Ohh, that's good babe..." He slowed it down a little then, tracing random patterns with his tongue. I could feel the pressure building up inside me and I knew I was close. "F-Faster..." I panted. Frank happily obliged, sucking enthusiastically. Just then I hit my climax, throwing my head back in a silent scream. frank swallowed the creamy liquid in his mouth, licking his lips.
"Mm. You taste good." He told me. I slumped against the wall, trying to catch my breath.
"Next time I'll give you a lap dance, hey?" He winked, walking out of the shower holding my hand. We both got dressed and I sat on his bed watching him get dressed as I caught my breath.
"How did you get to be so good at blowjobs, babe?" I asked teasingly as he texted everyone to meet us here and sat on my lap. I smiled and held him.
He grinned. "Lots of practice." I looked at him, not sure whether he was joking or not. Sighing, I slipped my arms around his waist, enjoying the feeling of simply spending time with Frank. Life was sweet. “They are going to meet us in the park in ten minutes. Lets go.” Frank said pulling me up with him. I smiled holding his hand and kissed him softly. We walked out and walked to the park. Frank smiled and jumped on my back halfway there. He rubbed against me when he jumped on and I tried to cover a moan by coughing. He smirked and kissed my neck giving me a hickie(a/n: sp?). I smiled and walked across to the park. Frank jumped down and ran over to Mikey knocking him down and hugging him. We all laughed except for Mikey who was trying to get out of Frank’s grasp. I walked over to Ray and Bob smiling. Ray laughed.
“Nice hickie Gee.” He said. I smirked.
“So, how are we getting to Six Flags?” I asked. Ray held out his car keys.
“I’m driving.” He said. I smiled and nodded. Ray’s car was like one of those vans that band’s use. It was big and I had done painted all over it because Ray wanted me too. I did like a bunch of lightening bolts and band logos. It was fun. Frankie finally let Mikey up and high fived Alicia. I smiled at Frankie and he walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
“Lets go!” He said happily.
“Okay.” I smiled. Ray started walking to his car which was at the end of the block and Frank and I were in the back walking behind them. I put my arm around Frankie’s waist pulling him closer and he smiled as we walked. We reached the car and Frankie pulled me into the way back. There were three rows in the back. Mikey, Jamia, and Alicia were sitting in the first row talking about some random shit about school and Ray got in the drivers seat as Bob got into the passenger seat. I sat down and pulled Frankie onto my lap. He smiled and snuggled his head into the crease of my neck. I smiled and held him in my arms stroking my fingers through his hair.
“Gee Bear, can I ask you something?” He asked. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
“Ask away.” I said. He put his arms around me and snuggled closer.
“Why me and not Bert? I mean, I’m really nothing special.” He said. I lifted his chin so he was looking me in the eyes.
“Frank Iero, you are the most special boy in the whole entire world. Your drop dead gorgeous, it is so easy to get lost in your beautiful eyes, your smile and laugh is adorable, you have the best fashion sense and you are insanely talented, and I love you so much. I could not live without you.” I said. Frank smiled at me and kissed me softly. After a couple minutes we both pulled away and he hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back just happy to be in his arms. Soon we pulled into the park’s parking lot and Ray parked the van. Frankie had fallen asleep in my arms on the way. I kissed him lightly waking him up.
“Frankie, we are here” I said. He sat up quickly and we got out of the van. He pulled me into the park and we went on EVERY single ride.
I smiled as we all walked into the gift shop. I held Frankie’s hand in mine and we looked around. In the end we had bugs bunny ears, superhero capes, Looney Tunes shirts, and I bought Frank a princess Barbie doll. It was pretty epic. I walked outside of the gift shop with my lover and we all sat at a table and ate theme park crap.
“This is so much fun guys!” Jamia said licking her ice cream cone. Alicia smiled and nodded sitting on Mikey’s lap.
“I’m so glad that you wanted to come here Frank! We should do stuff like this on the weekends more often!” Alicia said.
“Next weekend we should go roller-skating!” Frank said licking his ice cream. I smiled and took a bit of the whipped cream off of my ice cream Sunday and put it on his nose.
“Next weekend is your birthday silly.” I said. Frank smiled.
“Oh yeah! I’m turning 17!” He said beaming. I smiled and pulled him onto my lap.
“We still need to decide what to dress up as.” I said, Frank smirked and whispered his idea into my ear. Halloween this year would be epic.
Sign up to rate and review this story