Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not O-Fucking Kay

Halloween Horrors

by ZombiexCupcake 8 reviews

Its Halloween.. Need I say more?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 786 words

3Funny
A/N: Thanks for reading my story guys! So this is the last chapter and I'm making a sequal. I already started writing it and it will take place a couple years later.

Frankie’s P.O.V.

I smiled and walked into my room hurrying to get my costume out. I heard the door open and saw Gee standing there in his Bert costume. Well, minus the hat. We had bought Ernie and Bert hats at Urban Outfitters. He smiled and walked over to me and ran his hand down my bare chest and sucked on my neck. I tried to hold back a moan.
“Gee Bear…n-not…ohh…not right now.” I managed to get out. Gee stopped and looked me in the eyes.
“But you look so damn hot in your batman boxers…” He pouted. I sighed.
“Later Gee Bear. But right now I want candy…” I said walking over to my closet and starting to put on my costume. It wasn’t really a costume though.
“Fine. But only because it’s your birthday.” He said. I winked at him and put on my skinny jeans, red shirt, black converse and my Ernie hat. Gee had green skinny jeans, a yellow shirt, black converse, and his Bert hat. I smiled at him and pulled him into my bathroom where we both put on our makeup.
“You look really hot.” Gee said checking me out. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
“You’re the one that looks so hot.” I said grabbing the rubber ducky from my counter and taking Gee’s hand in mine as we walked downstairs.
“Are we meeting the others at your house?” I asked him. He smiled and nodded.
“Yeppers. Lets go.” He said as we grabbed our trick-or-treating bags and walked over to his house. They were all waiting outside. Alicia was Zoe, Mikey was Elmo, Ray was Oscar, Bob was Cookie Monster, and Jamia was Rosita. They all smiled and walked over.
“I want candy!” I whined. They all laughed.
“I think we better go trick-or-treating before the birthday boy goes crazy.” Alicia said smiling. I nodded.
“Not that he needs any more sugar.” Bob added. I glared at him.
“Do. Not. Come. Between. Me. And. My. Candy.” I said. Bob backed away a little.
“Lets go before he murders me…” Bob said hiding behind Ray. We all laughed and I grabbed Gee’s hand and pulled him over to a house. Everyone followed and I rang the doorbell about a million times.
“All right I’m coming!” I heard a lady yell. When she opened the door she stared at us all weirdly. “Aren’t you a little old to be trick-or-treating. Oh, are you taking your little brother out trick-or-treating. How nice.” She said looking down at me. She bent down and put candy in our bags. I was really pissed and I was going to yell at her but then she gave me like the whole bowl of candy. I wasn’t going to complain. When she shut the door they al burst out laughing.
“So, how old are you turning today Mr. Iero?” Jamia asked laughing. I smiled and put on a cute innocent face using my baby voice. Which I was really good at may I add.
“I’m turning thwee.” I said. We all laughed and Gerard put his arm around my shoulders.
“I’m dating a three year old.” He said.
“Gerard, you bad naughty boy.” Alicia said. The rest of the night consisted of me getting so much candy that I could barely hold the bag and pretending that I was a little kid. We finally stopped and started walking back to the Way household. Gerard saw me struggling with the bag of candy which was almost overflowing and he laughed a little taking it from me and carrying it. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and Mikey opened the front door to their house and we all walked in and sat in the living room. I totally claimed the couch by laying on it and everyone else sat on the floor.
“Hey Frankie, look what was in your bag.” Ray said holding a plastic spider in my face. I screamed like a little girl and almost pissed myself. Gee glared at Ray and pulled me off the couch and into his arms. He held me tightly and whispered in my ear.
“Don’t worry baby…Its not real. And I’m here to protect you. I love you so much. I’ll never let you go.” He said rocking me back and forth. If only he knew what would happen in the next few years.
Sign up to rate and review this story