Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Nine

by _Kira_ 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 1264 words

0Unrated
"Did you just day-"
"That I'm Sam's old lover?Why,yes.I did.",Lanaa said stepping closer.Jackie bit her lip and felt an ounce of fear fill into her system.
"Lanaa,what are you doing here?",Lin asked.
"What a greeting.What are you going to tell me next?I wasn't missed while I was gone?",Lanaa said with a smirk.
"Something like that.",Lin said with a smile.
"Oh,you break my heart.Now,if you don't mind,I'm not so interested in what you have to say.",Lanaa said and turned back to Jackie.
"How do you know I'm Sam's new girlfriend?",Jackie asked.
"I've been watching.I've become so lonely without Sam so I came back.But I come to find he has a new interest.",Lanaa said with a frown.
"I'm sorry.",Jackie whispered.
"Don't say that.It's not like I had my hopes up.I should've known he was with somebody by now.I would have thought it was with Lin since she had always had something for him.I thought wrong.",Lanaa said.Lin gave a forced smiled and then gave her a scowl.
"I'm sorry,but I have to go.It was...nice meeting you.Let's go,Lin.",Jackie said.Lin nodded and grabbed Jackie pulling her away.
Lanaa smirked as she watched them zoom away from the mall.
Out from the shadows came a largely built african american man.Tall with huge muscles,abs,and a mean face,with a pair of red eyes.
"Tell me,Kahn.Do you think our visit will be interesting?",Lanaa asked.
Kahn grunts and growls revealing white fangs.
"I see you're excited.",Lanaa responds and her smirk widens.

"Where were you?"
Jackie sets the bags down in her room as Sam stands and walks over to her.Bonita follows and hugs Jackie's legs.
"I'm sorry.Lin and I went shopping.And we got a bit distracted.",Jackie said.
"I've been waiting for hours.The kid wouldn't stop crying and it made me want to hurt her.",Sam said then ignoring Bonita's 'Hey!'.
"Sam,do not hurt Bonita.And I'm here now.But you're going to have to leave because my parents will be home any minute.",Jackie said walking over to her bed.
"Fine.But it better not be the same thing tomorrow.",Sam muttered.
"Wait!",Jackie called as he began to leave.
"Yeah?"
"I need to talk to you.Bonita,I need you to give us a moment.",Jackie said.Bonita frowned but Jackie gave her a serious stare.Bonita shuffled her way out the room.Sam sat beside Jackie onto the bed.
"What?",he asked.
"You've dated girls before me,right?"
"Umm,yeah.Why?"
"They were vampirs,of course,right?"
"Most of them.I've traveled around."
"Well,was one of them named...Lanaa?"
Sam froze for a moment before turning to her.
"How do you know that?Why do you know that?",Sam questioned.
"I,ummm,got a little visit from her.That's what slowed me down a bit.She seemed pretty happy to be back.Especially to see you.",Jackie said with a small smile.
Sam sighed and shook his head.
"We were together for a while,but I ended it.Nothing special,really.",Sam said.
"No,I believe you.But I can tell she really liked you.It had to be something close to special.",Jackie said with a shrug.
"Look,watch out for her.Lanaa is very different.Very...dangerous.",Sam warned.Jackie trembled a bit of the choice of words but nodded.
"I will...thanks.",Jackie murmured.Sam sighed and gave a nod.He pulled up a smirk and pressed his fingers on her cheek making her look at him.
"I really missed you.",Sam said and leaned forward.Jackie felt herself tingle everywhere and closed her eyes.
Their lips pressed together and Sam slowly made it hotter and hotter.
"When is he going to leave?"
Sam and Jackie stopped and looked to see Bonita standign at the doorway in a PJ.Bonita had bought several pair of clothings in a bag to stay at Jackie's.
"Sorry,he's going right now.",Jackie said smiling.Bonita nodded and walked to Jackie for a hug.Jackie held her in her arms for a while.
"I'll see you tomorrow.",Sam murmured and leaned to see Jackie on the head.Jackie looked to him and nodded.
Then he disappeared out of her room.
"Why do you guys kiss so much?",Bonita asked.
Jackie laughed and shook the question away.

Sam entered the warehouse and called out for Michael and Lin.
It seemed neither were present.Jackie put away his jacket and walked further in.
"You're looking as sexy as ever."
Sam stopped and sighed.He turned to see Lanaa step out of the shadows with a smirk placed on her face.
"You're looking as devious as ever.",Sam said with a forced smile.
"Why,thank you.",Lanaa said.She removed her cape and revealed herself wearing a black,metal bikini top with a matching skirt that was entirely cut off on the sides being held by metal.She wore black gladiator shoes and rings on both arms a bit below the shoulders.
"Lanaa,do not even try.",Sam said as she stepped closer.
Then she appeared in front of him and draped her arms around him.He sighed and looked to the other side.
"Oh,don't ignore me now.I just miss you.What?I can't even get a hug?",Lanaa asked very apalled.She frowned and stepped back placing her hands on her hips.
Sam looks to her with a defeated sigh.
He opens his arms and she giggles hopping into them.He hugs her keeping an eye around for any tricks she will pull.
She pulled away but keeps her arms around him.
"I want you to meet Kahn.He finally visits with me.",Lanaa said.
Suddenly,Kahn walks in.
Sam is a bit shocked of how huge this Kahn turned out to be.
"Kahn.",Sam greets him.Kahn grunts making Lanaa laugh.
"Don't mid him.He hardly talks to anybody but me.",Lanaa says and walks over to Kahn.
He looks down to the petite woman before him.
"Kahn,be nice with him.",Lanaa murmurs.
Kahn stays silent but she knows he will follow the order.
"Anyways,how about we sit down and talk for a while.Just catch up.",Lanaa said and sat down on the couch in the middle of the room.
"Just for a while.Lin and Michael will be here soon and I have things to talk with him.",Sam said walking slowly towards the couch.
"Should be enough time.",Lanaa says and a smirk pulls up.Sam sighs and sits across from her on the other couch.
"Fine."

Jackie holds Bonita while they sleep in the middle of the night.Jackie's parents are home and resting in their room.
"Jackie!"
Jackie jumps a bit and lifts her head opening her eyes slowly.She sees Lin at the door with an urgent look on her face.
"Lin?",she whispers.She gets up being careful to not wake Bonita and jumps off of the bed.
"I'm sorry,but I have to talk with you very seriously.",Lin said.
"Lin,it's almost 3.I'm sure it can wait.",Jackie says with a yawn followed behind.
"No.I need to talk to you about Lanaa.",Lin said.
"What about Lanaa?",Jackie asks a bit more awake,and interested.
"I'm sorry and Sam will kill me...but you need to know everything about her."
Sign up to rate and review this story