Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Eight

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 1262 words

0Unrated
The weekand finished and it was soon a bright,boring Monday.
Jackie sat in her first class,eyeing her pencil that lay lifeless.
Yesterday could not be anymore confusing to her.
She found out Sam was a vampire.She was kissed by Sam.Both her and Sam are now dating.
It just couldn't get anymore stranger.
Time had passed faster than Jackie thought it would.It was soon the last period.With Kristina.
"So,what are you thinking about?You're all quiet and mysterious.",Kristina asked.Kristina had picked Jackie as a partner for the assignment the teacher assigned.
"Nobody."
"What?!"
Jackie's eyes widened and she looked to Kristina with a nervous smile.
"Nothing.I'm thinking about nothing.Just a bit tired.",Jackie quickly covered.But that did not work at all.
"Spill!Who is the guy?!Is he cute?Does he go to this school?Is he even in school?Oh my gosh,is he rich?!",Kristina squealed.
Jackie motioned for Kristina to lower her voice.
"It's just a friend.There's nothing going on between us.",Jackie said waving her hand.
"I never asked if there was something going on?So there must be something going on!",Kristina accused with a finger pointed.
"Kristina!",Jackie gasped.
"Sorry,but these things get me excited.",Kristina apologized.
"I'll tell you some other time.Let's just finish this.",Jackie excused the topic and went back to writing immediately.Kristina frowned and followed Jckie's actions.

As Jackie walked home,the events of yesterday passed through her mind.
Could it realy be so horrific to her?That she has a vampire boyfriend?
"Hello,Jackie."
Jackie stopped and turned to see Lin.
"Oh,hi.What are you doing here?",Jackie asked.She remembered seeing Lin with Sam.
Sam had told her Lin had thrown herself on him.It was starting to seem like the truth.
"I need to talk with you.",Lin murmured.
"About Sam?",Jackie suggested,a hint of anger.
"No.About us."

Sam sat in Jackie's room throwing a ball in the air and catching it.Bonita entered and narrowed her eyes at him.
"What are you doing in Jackie's room?",she asked.
He looked to her and smirked.
"Waiting for her.What else would I be doing?"
"Scaring little girls.",Bonita retorted.Sam chuckled and went back to the ball.
"So,how do you and Jackie even know eachother?",Sam asked.
"I don't want to tell you."
"Why not?"
"Because you're mean and scary."
"I'm not going to do anything to you,kid."
"My name is Bonita!"
"I'm sorry,Bonita."
"Are you with Jackie?"
"Yeah.You wouldn't understand.You're too small."
"I already know what a boyfriend is."
Sam looked to her catching the ball to a stop.He sat up and leaned towards her making her cring.
"Don't tell me you've had a boyfriend.",he muttered.
She simply stared at him with wide eyes.
He sighed and stood up nudging her to the side with his leg.She stumbled and frowned as he left the room.Then she followed him.

Jackie and Lin sat in a coffee shop near Jackie's house.
"So,what is it?,Jackie asked holding her coffee in her hand.
"I know you're a little mad for what did to you.I haven't been the nicest person in my time.",Lin said.
"I can tell.",Jackie muttered.
"Look,I'm here to say sorry.I had no right to do what I did.Sam doesn't even like me.I've liked him for a while but he never saw me as a girlfriend.",Lin explained.Jackie looked up to her.
"Lin,I can understand someone liking somebody.Butwhat you did was awful.You made me go to the warehouse just to watch you kiss Sam and lied."
"I understand that.I really hope you forgive me.I talked with Sam.It's clear you're the one he wants.You've only be here what?Two weeks?I've been with him since he was born.",Lin said a bit sourly.
Jackie sighed and set her coffee down.
"I know."
"Know what?"
"About Sam.And I'm pretty sure you and Michael are vampires too.",Jackie said.Lin's eyes widened and she looked aorund to see if anyone heard.
"Who told you?",Lin asked.
"Sam.Last night.He also made it official.We are dating.",Jackie said.
Lin sighed and sat back in her chair.
"Alright.So,you know.But what you don't know is that what I did is not entirely for Sam.It was also because you were getting too close to finding out.I didn't know your intentions.Or at least,I thought you had some.I didn't want to risk us being found out.",Lin explained.
"I get that.I really do.I'd want to hide it too.But I have no intentions.Of doing anything to hurt Sam.I have a an eight year old vampire girl in my house that wants me to be her mom.I didn't rat her out.So why would I do it to Sam?Especially Sam.",Jackie said.
Lin nodded and took a sip from her coffee.
"Well,I just want to end this.I mean,I still don't accept you fully...but I don't want there to be a war between us while you're with Sam.We can at least be friends,can't we?Not the best of friends,but can we start with that?"
Jackie stared at Lin seriously for a minute before letting out a long sigh.The smiled and nodded.
"Alright,let's be friends.",Jackie said and held out her hand.Lin grinned and grabbed her hand shaking it.
"How about we start this with going to the mall?I've been waiting to buy a few new pair of shoes.Maybe some clothes to go with them?",Lin suggested.
Jackie laughed and nodded.
"Let's go.New friend.",Jackie announced.

"Where's Jackie?",Sam muttered.
It was now dark and Jackie had not come home yet at all.Sam stood from the couch and walked to the door to see Bonita sitting in front of it.
"I want Jackie.",she whispered.Sam sighed and walked over to Bonita.He kneeled down beside her making her look to him.
"Don't you have a home to get to?Parents?",Sam asked.
Bonita pouted a bit looking to the floor.
"I have no daddy.I have no mommy.Mommy disappeared.",Bonita whispered.Sam stared at the now sad Bonita with pity.
The girl must be hanging around Jackie for a new mom.She wants Jackie as a mom.
Sam nodded and sat beside Bonita.
"It's okay.Jackie will be here soon."
Hopefully.

Jackie and Lin left tthe mall laughing with a few bags in each hand.
"You're pretty cool.I thought you'd be boring.",Lin said.
"That's nice to hear?",Jackie asked.Both laughed again.
"Well,well,well.So you're Sam new girlfriend?"
Lin and Jackie stopped and lookedto see a woman.
A very extrordinary woman.One that you wouldn't see here and there occasionally.
She had long,flowing white hair.Mtaching,crystal blue eyes with mocha,brown skin.She wore a cape that covered her body.
Jackie and Lin shared a look and then went back to gawking at the woman.
"Lanaa.",Lin whispered making Jackie tremble a bit.
"Sam has good taste.Well,he had to have to have been with me."
"Who are you?",Jackie asked.
The woman smiled and stepped closer,revealing white,clean fangs.
"I am Lanaa.I am also known as Sam's old lover.Pleasure to meet you...A great pleasure."
Sign up to rate and review this story