Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Seven

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 954 words

0Unrated
"Jackie..."
Who's that?Where am I?
"Jackie,I need you to wake up."
Sam?Is that Sam?Where...where...
Jackie's eyes slowly opened to come face to face with Sam Black.
And it took her a second or two to realize it.
"Woah!"
Jackie jumped up and slammed her back against the bed's headstand.
"Calm down.It's just me.",Sam assured her.Jackie pointed at him in shock.
"You're a...a-"
"Yes,a vampire.",he finished for her.
"Jackie!"
Jackie looked to see Bonita run in with a big smile.Bonita jumped on the bed and hugged Jackie tightly.
"How'd I get in my room?What happened?",Jackie asked.
"When I told you I was a vampire,you fainted.Maybe because I showed you too.",Sam explained.
"How is this possible?How can you be a vampire?",Jackie asked trying to process it all.
"I've always been a vampire.I was just good at hiding it.",Sam said.
"You're mean!",Bonita yelled and stuck her tongue out at him.
Sam hissed at her making her scream and hold Jackie closer.
"Okay,enough.I do not understand how it is possible that you're a vampire.",Jackie muttered running her hand through her hair.
Sam sighed and walked towards the door.
"So,where's your parents?You've been knocked out for almost an hour and they're not here.",Sam asked.
"My parents work late.",Jackie said slowly getting off of the bed.Bonita still held onto her for in case Sam tried to kill her.
"Well,I'm sorry I had to tell you like that,butt it was something you had to know.",Sam said turning back to her.
"But that doesn't explain why you were kissing Lin.Just why you're kinda meanish.",Jackie said in a bit hesitation.
"I thought you didn't care?",Sam asked.
Jackie stayed silent feeling her face go red.
"Look,I really don't want to be having this conversation.I just want to have prrof that this isn't a dream and everything you're saying is real.",Jackie finally retorted back.
"Jackie!",Bonita cried.
"What?"
"He's scaring me!"
"Be quiet,you little-"
"Hey!Careful with what you say to and around the kid.",Jackie cut in after throwing her hands over Bonita's ears.
"She's a vampire.Who knows what she's done.",Sam defended.
"I never did anything bad!Except for stealing lollipops.",Bonita cried out.
"See!You're a thief!",Sam yelled.
"Enough!Leave Bonita alone!For God's sake!She's only 8.",Jackie said with annoyance.
"Look,just tell the kid to keep her mouth shut.",Sam said.
Jackie rolled her eyes and grabbed Bonita's hand pulling her down to the kitchen.Sam followed behind.
"I need a drink.",Jackie said and went over to the fridge.Bonita appeared onto the kitchen counter and glared at Sam.
Sam noticed this and glared back.
Soon,Sam turned into his vampire form making Bonita scream,making Jackie jump.
"What The-Ah!",Jackie screamed almost immediately when she saw the face.
Sam rolled his eyes and went back into human form.
"Don't do that!I get it,you're a vampire!",Jackie yelled.
"Look,just because I'm a vampire,it doesn't mean you have to be scared of me.I'm not going to hurt you.That's the last thing I'd do with you.",Sam explained walking closer.
"Sam,those words enough make me creeped out.You're a vampire,so of course I am going to be scared.",Jackie said pouring herself a glass of water.
"But you don't have to be scared.Like I said,I will not hurt you.At all.",Sam said.
Jackie stopped and turned to look at him.
She stared into his eyes and watched as something shined in them.
Maybe hope.
"Promise?",Jackie asked.
"Promise.",Sam replied.Jackie sighed and drank up the water in gulps.She then made her way to Bonita.
"Well,what am I supposed to do?Iknow you're a vampire now but I don't know how to react.",Jackie said as she now stood in front of Bonita.
"Well,I don't see how you don't know what to do with me?You know Bonita is a vampire and you act like she's your daughter.",Sam said.
Jackie sighed and nodded playing with Bonita's curls.
"Yeah..Instinct,I guess.",Jackie whispered as Bonita smiled to her caresses."So,what do we be?Friends?Strangers?Boy-"
"Boyfriend and girlfriend?",Sam finished.
Jackie blushed and looked to him.She pursed her lips as he smirked at her,leaning on the counter.
"So?",Jackie asked again.
Sam sighed and walked around the counter and stopped in front of her.She turned towards him in question.
"How about we start our boy and girlfriend relationship with this?",Sam asked and his hand went to her neck.
She began to speak but he had suddenly pulled her towards him and their lips touched both softly,and warm.
Bonita stared in disgust and quickly left elsewhere.
Jackie's eyes were wide open in absolute shock.But after a while of being in that position,she let her eyes fade closed.
Sam slowly pulled away with a small grin as he opened his eyes to her.Her eyes still closed,her lips puckered for more.
Sam chuckled making Jackie's eyes go wide open and blush.
"I'll talk with you later,girlfriend.",Sam said and suddenly disappeared.
Jackie stood there without a movement for a long while.
After at least ten minutes,Bonita appeared.
"Jackie?What's wrong?",Bonita asked shaking Jackie.
Jackie slowly looked to Bonita and gave a weak smile.
"I have a vampire boyfriend.",Jackie said in a low voice.Bonita sighed and walked away.
Jackie looked ahead again.
Is that what she said?
She has a vampire boyfriend?
Sign up to rate and review this story