Categories > Original > Drama > Vampires Of The Past

Chapter Six

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 1422 words

0Unrated
The next day,Jackie sat on her couch staring at Bonita as she skipped around licking yet another lollipop.
What Bonita had said last night...vampire.
Did she really say it or did Jackie imagine it.Though,she was kinda hoping that she imagined it.
"So,you're a vampire?",Jackie said very slowly.
"Yes.",Bonita answered,still skipping.
"Then,why don't you burn in the sun?",Jackie asked suspiciously.
Bonita stopped and started to laugh.Jackie stared at her with a frown.
It's exactly everday she gets laughed at by a little vampire girl.
"What?"
Bonita stopped laughing and went to sit beside Jackie.
"I'm a pure vampire so of course I don't burn in the sun.Only vampires that are turned vampire burn in the sun.That is if the person doesn't have a pure vampire mate.Vampires also don't die by being staked in the heart,or being thrown holy water at.We do age but by the year 100,you can pick the age you want to stay at.",Bonita explained.
Jackie stared at her with a blank face,her mouth wide open.
She was being schooled.By a little girl.A vampire.
Bonita giggled and pushed Jackie's bottom jaw up to close her mouth.
Suddenly,the doorbell rang.
"Alright,go up to my room.",Jackie said.Bonita nodded and disappeared.
Jackie stood and walked over to the door.Opening it,she came face to face with Sam's friend.
The Lin girl.
"Umm,hi?",Jackie more questioned,a bit scared.
Lin smiled,though,very friendly.Jackie couldn't help but smile as well.
"Hi.I want to say sorry for what I did to you.Will you forgive me?",Lin asked.
"Totally.",Jackie said with a wave of her hand.
"Great.So,may I come in?"
Jackie nodded and stepped back to let Lin in.Lin entered walking slowly into the house.
Jackie closed the door and turned walking with Lin to the living room.
"So,did you have something else to talk about?",Jackie asked.
"Actually,yes,I did.It's about Sam."
Jackie stopped a bit remembering yesterday.But she sat down beside Lin as if nothing.
"What about him?"
"Well,he's been acting a bit strange.He's getting all quiet.A bit more aggresive than usual.He just wants to hurt everything that's in his way.The other day,he punched Michael for no reason at all.I'm really scared for him.",Lin said,tearing up a bit.
"How stange.Just yesterday,I talked with him.He looked okay.",Jackie said.
"You see,it comes and goes.I have no idea what is going on.Basically,I need you to come and talk to him with him.I'm scared he'll try to hurt me.And you're the only person I know so far he wouldn't hit.",Lin let out in a burst.
"Me??But I can't go talk to him.",Jackie exclaimed.
"Why not?",Lin cried,tears not falling.Jackie sighed and stared at Lin for a while before letting out another sigh of dishearten.
"Alright.I'll go talk to him with you.",Jackie surrendered.Lin let out a joyful cry and hugged Jackie immediately.
"Thank you!Thank you so much!Come down to the warehouse tomorrow around noon.",Lin said and pulled away wiping her tears away.
"Okay.",Jackie murmured.Jackie then led Lin to the door and let her out.
Then with a groan,she slid to the floor.

"So,where you going?"
Jackie looked to Kristina in question.Both sat in english class,as the teacher gave a lecture.
"What do you mean?",Jackie asked.
"You're shaking.Your hands are twitching.You look like you're about to fall off the chair waiting for the bell to ring.You obviously have somewhere to be.",Kristina said.
Jackie sighed and let out a deep breath.Could Kristina be any more right?
And observant?
Turns out Kristina could be more right.The moment the bell rang,Jackie jumped out of her seat and ran out of the school quicker than a bullet shot.
Within ten minutes,Jackie stopped in front of the warehouse breathing heavily.
She closed her eyes catching her breath for a moment,before she continued in.
"Umm,hello?"
Jackie waited for a response,but none whatsoever.
Then she heard a sudden noise further in.As if somebody...moaning?
She walked forward,slow and silent.
Then she finally got to where the noise came from and smiled when she saw Sam.
But the smile faded fast when she saw who else.And what was going on.
Sam was making out with Lin.
Sam was groping Lin.
Jackie stared for a long moment,befoe her senses came to her.
She let out a gasp,and the two stopped to look at her.
Jackie stared at thm with wide eyes.Same as Sam stared at her.
"S-Sorry.",Jackie blurted out and quickly turned making her way from the two.
"Oh,man.",Sam muttered.
"Let's continue.",Lin murmured.
Sam turned to her and pulled from her hold.
"Lin,why was she here?",Sam questioned.
"Who knows.She must've had another question about the little girl.",Lin answered.
"Lin...why was she here?",Sam questioned once more but fim and slow.
Lin sighed and turned,walking away.Then she stopped and looked to him.
"I told her to come.That girl needs to understand that she is not wanted here.",Lin yelled.
"That or you do not want her near me?!",Sam yelled.Lin stayed silent this time.
Sam cursed and quickly made way to follow Jackie.
Lin stood there for a moment,before letting out a yell of frustration which turned into a loud growl.
"What-"
Michael came running in to see Lin in her vampire form,destroying everything in the warehouse.
"Lin!",he yelled and ran towards her.Quickly,he held her tightly making her squirm wildly in his arms.
"Let go of me,Michael!",Lin screamed.
"Calm down!",he yelled.After a while of squirming,Lin finally calmed and stayed still in his arms.He continued then,"Tell me what happened?"
Lin stayed silent and made a face of disgust.
"Jacqueline Swan came back."

Jackie,no longer able to run,stopped in order to catch her breath.She leaned onto a tree for support.
"Jackie!"
She turned to see Sam running towards her.
She groaned and began to run again,but was about to fall.
She found herself in the arms of Sam.Jackie immediately pushed at him and leaned back on the tree.
"What do you want?",Jackie asked.
"What you sae back there was nothing.Lin had thrown herself on me.",Sam explained.
"That is hard to believe when you were throwing yourself on her.",Jackie retorted.Sam stayed silent staring at her,as she stared back.Jackie sighed and turned away.
"Jackie..."
"I don't even care.Why should I when I've been here just weeks?I hardly know you.Or Lin.I don't care if you guys are together.You don't have to hide that from me.",Jackie yelled.
"Lin and I are not together.I ave nothing to hide.Sure,I was kissing her back,but I didn't mean it.I don't feel anything for Lin except for friendship...Well,I don't anymore after what happened.",Sam blurted.
"Look,I don't care.I just want to get home.",Jackie said and turned back to him.
"I'll walk you home.",he said quickly.
"No.I want to get home by myself.",Jackie said and started walking past him.
Where did she get all of that from?Why was she so mad at him if she didn't even like him?
Or does she?
"Jackie."
She stopped and looked back at Sam.His head was down,as if he didn't want her to see anything.
"What?",she called.
"You want to know why I asked the girl if she was a vampire?How I scared her?",he asked.
Jackie stepped closer to him until she was a few inches away from him.
"Yes,I do.",she said firmly.
"It's because...I'm one."
"One what?",Jackie questioned.
"I am a vampire.",he said raising his head slowly.
"What are you-"
But Jackie immediately stopped in her words to stare in shock.
Sam's eyes were a glowing crimson red that could haunt your dreams.His teeh grew sharp and long.Fangs!
"I am a vampire.",he repeated,in a much lower voice.
"Oh.My.God.",Jackie whispered.
Sam Black is a vampire.
"Well,this is not strange at all."
Sign up to rate and review this story