Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Sequal to I'm Not O-Fucking Kay...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-13 - 907 words

2Exciting
A/N: Sorry If this one is kinda short. I promise the next chapter will be longer. And I am almost done with new chapters for all of my other stories. Yay :)

Frank’s P.O.V

Thinking about him made me want to cry. It made me want to crawl in the corner and just stay there. Unwanted. Forgotten. And alone. He was my best friend and my lover. He was everything I wanted in a guy and so much more. But he made he clear that I was not good enough for him. Gerard Way had left my life 2 years, 40 days, 21 hours, 1284 minutes, and 1983746583 seconds ago. But even though I tried to deny it, I knew that in my heart I still had very strong feelings for him. But I was in a band now and making money. I was the lead singer and guitarist for my band Pencey Prep. Oh, and Alicia, Mikey’s ex-girlfriend and my best friend, lived with me. We had an apartment and were roommates. When Gerard cheated on me with Bert in college Alicia left Belleville with me and moved out to California with me. I knew she missed Mikey. But she was like my twin sister and she wanted to move with me. I tried to get her to stay. I really did.
I slowly got out of my bed and took a quick shower. I quickly put on pink skinnies (Yes, pink), a white Hans, white converse, and all my piercing on. I yawned and did my makeup and then grabbed Pansy and walked out of my room. I saw Alicia in the kitchen. She was wearing a black skirt with suspenders, a white shirt, high socks, and black heels. Not to mention she had a bow in her hair. I smiled and laughed a little. She turned around and rolled her eyes.
“Nice outfit.” I said holding back my laughter. She smiled and laughed a little.
“Says the boy in bright pink skinny jeans and a guitar that says ‘Pansy’ in sparkly letters.” She said. I smiled.
“So, ready to go to work?” I asked. She smiled and nodded. Even though she wasn’t in Pencey Prep she came to every single recording and meeting with us. I started to walk to the door and she followed after me. I hummed a bit as we got in my car and started to drive to the studio. I turned on the music and zoomed through the streets. I sang along to every song with Alicia and sang the guitar parts. It was fanfuckingtastic. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car.
“Ready for another day of recording Lish?” I asked. She rolled her eyes at her new nickname and nodded.
“As ready as I’ll ever be Antony.” She said calling me by my middle name. I pouted a little. I hated my nickname. We got out of the car and I saw a familiar van in the parking lot but couldn’t think of who’s van it was. It was black and had lightening bolts all over it. I shrugged it off and followed Alicia into the building where I was greeted with Shaun running over to me and throwing me over his shoulder. I tried to get out of his grip but couldn’t. Why did I have to be so goddamn short. Curse my parents for making me a short little man. I finally managed to wiggle out of his arms and feel on my ass. I stood up and Shaun ran over to John and Tim. I rolled my eyes and looked around for Alicia and saw her with 4 people I thought I would never have to face again. Bob saw me first and smirked. The other 3 were in too deep of a conversation with Alicia. I started backing away but Bob caught on that I was trying to not be noticed. I started running down the hall but Bob ran after me which caught the others attention.
“Come here buddy!” Bob yelled chasing after me. I was about to turn the corner but Bob caught me and pulled me into a huge hug.
“Bob. Cant. Breathe.” I managed to get out. He smirked and let go.
“Fine. But come say hi to the others.” He said. I frowned.
“Do I have to.” I asked looking down at my feet. He crossed his arm.
“Will you come say hi to them if I give you a piggy back ride?” He asked. I thought about it and put Pansy down on the floor jumping on his back making him stumble back a little.
“Whoa. You defiantly grew.” He said starting to walk back to the others. I was dreading seeing Gerard.
“Well it has been 2 years.” I said. “I’m 5ft now!” I said happily. Bob laughed.
“Wow. You are a giant Frank.” He said sarcastically. I pouted.
“Oh shut up.” I said. Bob laughed as we reached the others and put me down. He was there. Even more gorgeous than I remember. He now had cherry red hair and was taller. And that feeling in my heart that I had tried to deny for years slowly came back. Only 10 times worse. I would give anything to kiss him right now. Even my Pokemon boxers I was wearing right now. And may I add that those were my favorite ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story