Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Flashbacks and Regrets

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

read it...FRERARD :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-16 - Updated: 2011-02-16 - 5355 words

2Exciting
A/N: R&R this chapter is kinda like all flashbacks of other chapters. Yippee. Thanks for reading!

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I looked at Frankie and wiped his tears away and sighed.
“Frankie, its been two years since we last saw each other. I think we should just be friends for right now and see where things lead.” I said biting my lip and frowning. Frakie didn’t say anything he just nodded a bit and looked down. He mumbled something under his breath and picked up Pansy walking away. My heart broke in half.
“Frankie! I’m sorry! I just think that this is for the best!” I said watching him turn the corner. Fuck it. I leaned against the wall and crossing my arms feeling sick to my stomach. I loved Frankie with all of my heart but it has been two fucking years. I mean we both had changed. We were both older and just…different then we used to be. But did I really want to let Frankie slip away from me again. No. Not at all. I sat down and thought about the first time we meet. I knew he was the one for me right away.

--FLASHBACK--

“Frank!” Mrs. Iero yelled. I saw a boy who looked around my age. He dropped the box he was holding and held his foot cursing and jumping around.
“Motherfucker!” He yelled holding his foot. I tried to hold back my laughter while the parents gave him me a weird look. His mother ran over to him.
“What happened?” She asked frowning. I hadn’t really had a good look at the kid. He picked up the box and walked passed me too fast for me to get a good look. He smelled like vanilla.
“Frank Anthony Iero! Come back here!” His mother said acting all stern. He rolled his eyes and walked back over to us. Damn, he was really supermegafoxyawesomehot. He was a bit short though. But in a cute and adorable way.
“What?” He asked irritated. His voice was really sexy.
“The Way’s are going to stay for dinner tonight and help us out with the house. Why don’t you take Gerard and Mikey out back and they can help you with your place.” She said. I wondered if he was gay. I kinda hoped he was so that I could have a chance with him.
“Okay. Fine. Follow me guys.” He said picking the box back up and walking outside as we followed him. Mikey was staring at the guest house in awe. I held back laughter, his face was priceless.
“Your parents let you stay in the guest house?” He asked surprised. Frank smiled a bit and nodded.
“Yeppers. I didn’t even have to ask.” He said. He lead us onto the top floor where his room was. He put down the box and I looked around. It was a pretty big room.
“I’m Frank by the way. Frank Iero.” He said. I blushed a bit as I looked at Frank. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. I was completely lost in his eyes.
“I’m Mikey Way.” Mikey said. “We’re in the same grade.” He smiled fixing his glasses.
“I’m Gerard. Mikey’s older brother.” I said, I was starting to smile a bit. Frank smiled back at me and I almost fainted. His smile was…was beautiful.
“Gerard is gonna be a senior this year.” Mikey said. Mikey asked where the bathroom was and Frank pointed to where it was not even blinking once. He was staring me in the eyes. When Mikey closed the door to the bathroom I quickly snapped out of it and Frank looked away ripping open the box. I took a step closer to him.
“Just warning you Frank, my brother is gonna bombard you with questions when he comes out. He always does that when we meet new people.” I said smiling. Frank smiled at me and took a couple things out of the box.
“Thanks for the warning Gee.” He said. He blushed bright red. “I, uh, mean Gerard.” He said trying to cover it up. Gerard smiled at me.
“Its fine. I actually don’t mind you calling me Gee. As long as I can call you Frankie.” I said smirking. He smiled pretending to think about it like it was a big decision. He smiled up at me and held out his hand.
“Deal.” He said. I smiled and shook his hand. He hand was so soft and.. Gerard Aurther Way! Snap out of it! Thank god Mikey walked out of the bathroom before I did something stupid.
“So, ready for the question game Frank?” Mikey asked sitting on the window sill. He smiled and nodded while I rolled my eyes.
“Ask away.” He said starting to hang up his posters and pictures.
“Why are your walls neon pink in your bathroom and why do you have a makeup case in your bathroom?” He asked. Frank blushed a bit.
“Well, I didn’t know about the pink walls until I opened the bathroom door yesterday and cant a guy wear makeup?” He said hanging a smashing pumpkins poster up. He had good taste in music.
“Where did you live before you moved here?” He asked.
“California. And no not Hollywood.” He said. He continued asking Frank questions until he had hung up every poster. Now I was helping Frank move the bed. When we put it in the corner Mikey asked the last question.
“Girls or Guys?” He asked. Frank blushed a million shades of red.
“Um, guys.” He said. I stopped moving and stared at him in shock. Mikey sat there just smiling at Frank like a creep.
“Gerard gay too.” Mikey blurted out. I glared at Mikey.
“Mikey!” I said angrily. Frank smiled a bit more and turned to Mikey giving him a look like ‘Are you serious? Help me get with your brother.’ Mikey smiled at Frank and laughed a little nodding a bit. Frank turned back to me as I looked around the room trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like a lovesick teenager.
“Its nice to know that someone understands me.” Frank said. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He smiled and started to walk towards the door. “Shall we go downstairs and set up the rest of this fine fine place?” He asked trying to sound proper.
“We shall.” I said walking down the stairs behind Mikey.

--END--

I knew he was the one for me the moment I saw him. He was funny, hot, and he liked every single band and movie that I liked. And that night while we watched Psycho he was in my arms the whole time. He was shaking so bad. He also feel asleep in my arms. And the time we first kissed and decided to be a couple.

--FLASHBACK--

I had left Frankie at his house and wrote a note telling him to meet us at the park. He was just so adorable in his sleep and I couldn’t wake him up. My phone started ringing and all my friends just stared at me weirdly as I shrieked like a teenage girl who’s crush was calling her.
“Hello?” I said making sure it was him before I made a fool of myself and having it be someone else who was on the other line.
“Hey Gee. I’m on my way to the park.” Frankie said still sounding a bit tired.
“Frankie!” I said. I smiled and laughed a little.
“That’s my name. Don’t wear it out.” He said. I laughed. I saw Frank at the entrance and stood up really fast throwing my phone in the air. It hit Mikey in the face and everyone tried to hold back laughter. I ran over to Frankie and threw my arms around him hugging him really tightly.
“Gee. Cant. Breathe.” He said. I let go and gave him a worried looked as he coughed a bit.
“Sorry Frankie..” I said. He looked at me and smiled a bit. Revenge. I saw the look in his eyes and my eyes got wide as I started to run away. He chased after me smirking. After about five minutes he finally caught up with me and jumped on me. I stumbled a bit laughing.
“Gerard! Frank!” I heard Mikey yell. “Come over here!” He said. Frankie whispered in my ear.
“I wish I could have you all to myself and we just went back to my place.” He said kissing my ear. I tried to hide a moan and he jumped off my back and walked over to Mikey sitting on his lap. God, he was such a fucking tease. After about two minutes I started walking back and was still in shock. Frank walked over to me and I smiled a little bit putting my hand on his cheek.
“If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.” I quoted Romeo and Juliet. He didn’t even mind that I just made him be Juliet. But he was kinda the more girlish one out of the two of us. He smiled and said Juliet’s line.
“Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.” Frankie said putting my hand over mine. Wow. We were such weird kids. We just kept saying all of their lines.
“Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?” I said.
“Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.” Frankie said smirking.
“O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.” I said.
“Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.” Frankie said.
“Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.” I said kissing him softly and then pulling away. I heard the gasps of Mikey and my friends.
“Then have my lips the sin that they have took.” Frankie said being all dramatic. I smiled and laughed a little.
“Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.” I said kissing him again. This time a bit longer then the last though. We slowly pulled away and I saw the one person I hated the most. Bert. Fucking Bert McCracken. Shit. I whimpered a little and pulled away from Frankie and tried to blend in with my friends not wanting to be noticed.
“Guys, Bert is here..” I said whispering to my friends who were all staring at the two of us in shock.
“Were you two just reciting Romeo and Juliet?” Bob said trying to hold back laughter and raising his eyebrows a bit. I nodded blushing.
“Who is Bert?” Frankie asked. Ray answered. I was hiding my face in Frankie’s shoulder and was cursing under my breath. Bert would totally ruin everything.
“Bert McCracken is Gerard’s ex.” Ray said. Frankie’s eyes got wide.
“w-w-wait…Bert McCracken…does he have black hair and piercing blue eyes?” He asked. I looked at Frank in shock.
“How do you know him…” I asked quietly.
“Well we-” Frankie started but then heard the familiar voice of someone I wish would just go die in a hole.
“Hey guys. Wait! Frank is that you?!” I heard him say. Frank shrunk back a little in my arms.
“Y-yeah.” Frank said slowly. I could totally sense that he was scared of Bert and held him tight looking up at Bert.
“What do you want Bert?” I asked glaring at him. Bert smirked.
“Wow. I expected to see you here today Gerard but not Frank. Now I can proudly say that I have fucked two guys in this beautiful town.” He said. When he said that everyone stared at Frank in shock. I frowned and felt sick to my stomach. Bert and Frank. They had sex. I looked at Frank with tears in my eyes.
“W-what is he talking about Frankie..” I said. Frank glared at Bert before standing up and running back to his house in tears. I couldn’t move. Frankie was gone from my arms. I snapped back into it when I heard Bert laughing. I growled under my breath and stood up starting to beat the living shit out of him.


--End--

A few days later Frankie and I made up.

--FLASHBACK--

I walked out of my room and saw Mikey and Frank in the living room. Mikey saw me and then turned to Frank. I wasn’t really paying attention to what they were saying. I was staring at Frank. I desperately wanted to run over to him and kiss him. When he ran away from me in the park the other day I was destroyed. Which is why when Bert tried to hit on me I beat the living shit out of him. Ray, Bob, and Mikey had to drag me home cause I wanted to kill Bert. If he ever does anything to ruin my relationships again I would kill him. And I’m not just joking around. I’m serious. Bert thinks he still has me tied around his finger, well he doesn’t. Frank does. I should have ran after him when he left. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a fucking beautiful voice singing. Frank singing. And playing the guitar. Wow, he is so amazing. I listened to him sing and Mikey walked towards me when the song was down and Frank sat on the couch.
“If I were you I would make up with him now before its too late.” He said before walking into the kitchen. I slowly walked over to Frank and saw him sitting on the couch with his feet up and hiding his beautiful face in his arms. I sat down next to him and pulled him into my arms. He looked up at me and he tilted his head to the side (which looked adorable) and a tear ran down his cheek. Shit. He was gonna make me cry too but one of us had to stay strong. I pulled him into an enormous hug and he cried in my arms. I felt him hug back and I pulled him onto my lap and held him. I slowly spoke.
“I cant stand being without you Frankie baby. I-I need you.” I said kissing his cheek. He snuggled into me and I smiled a bit holding him.
“I-I l-love you G-Gee.” He sniffled and I gently wiped his tears away smiling a bit.
“I love you too Frankie.” I said meaning every word. He smiled and I kissed him softly. He kissed back and put his arms around my neck. I picked him up as I heard Mikey walk back in and brought him down into my room. I put him down on my bed and lay next to him. He turned back to face me and smirked getting on top of me and kissing me passionately. This boy really knew how to kiss. I kissed back as he pulled my shirt off. Right then I made a promise to myself. To fuck him every single time we were alone. And boy would I keep that promise.

--END--

And when Frank had officially started calling me his teddy bear. Well, Gee Bear.

--FLASHBACK--

Frankie mumbled something and got up walking upstairs. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. Alicia passed Frank as she walked down from the bathroom. She walked over to me frowning and kneeling down.
“Hey Gee, I think you should go check on him. He didn’t look too good.” She said. I stood up worried and ran upstairs. I opened his door and saw him laying on his bed. I frowned and walked over to his bed laying down next to him and taking his hand in mine.
“Frankie baby whats wrong?” I asked worried.
“I don’t feel good.” He said really quietly. I frowned pulling him closer to me and kissing his forehead.
“Do you need anything?” I asked putting my arm around him. He snuggled into me and shook his head.
“Just stay here and be my teddy bear.” He said. Even though he didn’t feel well he sounded adorable when he said that he wanted me to be his teddy bear. I smiled and held him close.
“I wont ever leave you baby.” I said 100% sure that I never would.

--END--

There were also bad memories too. The worst one was when I thought I had lost him forever. Like when I found him on the bathroom floor in a pool of his own blood.

--FLASHBACK--


I walked into my house and sat down in the kitchen eating a pop tart. My mom came downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee.
“Hey there Hon.” She said. She looked over at me and I tried to hide my tear stained eyes behind my hair. “What’s wrong Honey?” She asked. I frowned. She got that I didn’t want to talk about it and sighed walking out of the kitchen.
“I’ll be upstairs if you want to talk about it.” She said. I sat there and thought about Frankie. Gosh, I was in love with him. Why couldn’t he be happy with just me. My phone started ringing and I picked it up.
“Hello?” I asked sniffling. I heard a panicked voice on the other end.
“Gee! Its Frank…” I froze. “He isn’t going out with me I swear! I’m going out with Mikey now! But Gee, He said he wanted to kill himself and I told him to wait in the cemetery bu-” She said. I suddenly heard a shriek from Frankie’s house. I dropped everything and ran outside. I jumped over Frankie’s fence and ran into the guest house.
“Frankie! Baby!” I yelled searching everywhere. Then I saw blood slowly running out of his bathroom. I ran into the bathroom and almost threw up. My baby was laying there drenched in his own blood. I kneeled down not caring that I was gonna get covered in blood. I took the razor out of his hand and threw it away. I took the bandana out of his back pocket and tied it around his arm to try to make it stop bleeding. I frowned and dialed 911 on my phone in tears gasping for breaths in between.
“911 what’s you problem?” A woman said. I could barely talk.
“M-My B-b-boyfriend cut himself r-real bad and h-he isn’t breathing…” I said.
“What is your address?” She asked. She sounded too peppy.
“30 C-Cemetery Drive…” I said. She said to do mouth to mouth until the ambulance got there and then hung up. I looked at Frankie and frowned crying really hard.
“I-I’m suck a fuck up…” I said before doing mouth to mouth…
--END--

And At the hospital.

--FLASHBACK--

Beep beep. Beep beep. Beep beep. I sat there in the hospital laying next to Frankie in the bed (even though the nurse told me not to) silently crying. I had made the biggest mistake in the world. I had believed Mikey. The doctor had said that Frankie would be fine but what if he didn’t want me anymore. I was screwed. And when I saw him on the bathroom floor I almost had a heart attack…

I looked at Frankie’s chest go up and down. I frowned and put my arm around him laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and cried never wanting to let go. He had been passed out for about a week now and I haven’t left his side. I had Mikey bring comic books, my sketch pad, a copy of Romeo and Juliet, and whenever Mikey came and visited he brought me coffee. I frowned getting up and sitting in a chair in the corner taking out my sketch pad and looking at the comic that I was making Frankie for his birthday which was in like two weeks. I ripped out a clean sheet and looked over at Frankie. My hand moved quickly as I drew him smiling and happy. Just like he had been last week. When I was done I looked at the picture and frowned throwing it at the wall. I hated myself. I stood up and looked out the window crying.
“G-Gee Bear…” I heard a small weak voice whisper. I turned around and saw my baby with his eyes open. I ran over to him and lay on the bed next to him kissing him all over his face.
“Frankie, I-I’m such a fuck up…I-I’m so sorry..” I said. Frank didn’t say anything he just snuggled closer to me and took my hand in his. We sat there in silence for what seemed like hours. Just happy to be in each others arms. I would never forgive myself for what I made him do though. Never ever.

--END--

But then they turned to happy memories again. Like when I gave him a pink plastic ring as a token of my love. I wonder if he still had it.

--FLASHBACK--

I walked in with a box covered in pictures of me and Frankie. Jamia got up and sat on Ray’s lap as I put the box down in front of Frankie.
“That took me two hours to do so you better fucking like it.” I said. He stared at me weird.
“It took you two hours to make a box covered with pictures of us?” He asked. I smiled and shook his head.
“Open it silly goose.” I said sitting on the bed. There were like different layers of tissue paper from and each layer had a present. The first layer had a rubber duck on it. The second was glitter eyeliner. The third was a smiley face sticker. The forth was Harry Potter silly bands. At this point no one was paying attention anymore besides Frank and me. The fifth was an envelope.
“Open it.” I said. He opened it and flipped out. I bought Green Day concert tickets! He smiled and hugged me really tightly. I smiled and laughed hugging Frankie back.
“I fucking love you!” He said kissing me. I smiled and kissed back but then pulled away.
“I love you too…theres one more layer..” I said. Frankie took out the last piece of tissue paper and there was a plastic pink princess ring in it and a note. He picked up the note and read it.
This is a promise ring that I will always love you no matter what. Wear this ring as a promise and one day instead of this crappy ring I promise there will be a diamond one in its place.
~Gee Bear
He looked at me and pulled me into a kiss. We both could care less about the Green Day tickets now. As I put the ring on his finger I knew that Frank was mine forever and always. I pulled away and whispered into his ear.
“Maybe a real diamond one will replace this one someday.” I whispered and kissed his ear as he hugged me.

--END--

And the day he got home from the hospital. We had fun in the shower ;) and went to Six Flags.

--FLASHBACK--

I heard Frankie shriek and ran upstairs to find him with a power rangers towel around his waist and standing on the toilet with a toothbrush in his hand. I looked on the ground and saw the tiniest spider ever. I stepped on it killing it and Frank smiled. Frank jumped down off the toilet and I smiled and pulled him close to me and kissed him slowly closing the door and locking it. Before I knew it Frank had taken off my clothes and pushed me into the shower with him. I gasped as Frank slowly licked along my erection in slow, strong movements. He grinned up at me, sucking lightly on the tip and swirling his tongue expertly. I leaned back into the wall, moaning softly. the feeling of Franks hot mouth on my most sensitive area was almost too much to bear. He rubbed his hands up my thighs, bringing his mouth back to the very tip. I bucked my hips slightly, wanting to feel more of Frankie’s mouth. He withdrew, his hot breath exciting me.
"Patience, babe." He said.
"Frank, get on with it!" I muttered through clenched teeth. "I can't go on like this forever!" He smiled deviously, suddenly taking me to the back of his throat and sucking hard. I let out a low moan. “Careful you don't choke..." I murmured. He ignored me, except maybe to suck a bit harder. I moaned. "Ohh, that's good babe..." He slowed it down a little then, tracing random patterns with his tongue. I could feel the pressure building up inside me and I knew I was close. "F-Faster..." I panted. Frank happily obliged, sucking enthusiastically. Just then I hit my climax, throwing my head back in a silent scream. frank swallowed the creamy liquid in his mouth, licking his lips.
"Mm. You taste good." He told me. I slumped against the wall, trying to catch my breath.
"Next time I'll give you a lap dance, hey?" He winked, walking out of the shower holding my hand. We both got dressed and I sat on his bed watching him get dressed as I caught my breath.
"How did you get to be so good at blowjobs, babe?" I asked teasingly as he texted everyone to meet us here and sat on my lap. I smiled and held him.
He grinned. "Lots of practice." I looked at him, not sure whether he was joking or not. Sighing, I slipped my arms around his waist, enjoying the feeling of simply spending time with Frank. Life was sweet. “They are going to meet us in the park in ten minutes. Lets go.” Frank said pulling me up with him. I smiled holding his hand and kissed him softly. We walked out and walked to the park. Frank smiled and jumped on my back halfway there. He rubbed against me when he jumped on and I tried to cover a moan by coughing. He smirked and kissed my neck giving me a hickie(a/n: sp?). I smiled and walked across to the park. Frank jumped down and ran over to Mikey knocking him down and hugging him. We all laughed except for Mikey who was trying to get out of Frank’s grasp. I walked over to Ray and Bob smiling. Ray laughed.
“Nice hickie Gee.” He said. I smirked.
“So, how are we getting to Six Flags?” I asked. Ray held out his car keys.
“I’m driving.” He said. I smiled and nodded. Ray’s car was like one of those vans that band’s use. It was big and I had done painted all over it because Ray wanted me too. I did like a bunch of lightening bolts and band logos. It was fun. Frankie finally let Mikey up and high fived Alicia. I smiled at Frankie and he walked over to me and kissed my cheek.
“Lets go!” He said happily.
“Okay.” I smiled. Ray started walking to his car which was at the end of the block and Frank and I were in the back walking behind them. I put my arm around Frankie’s waist pulling him closer and he smiled as we walked. We reached the car and Frankie pulled me into the way back. There were three rows in the back. Mikey, Jamia, and Alicia were sitting in the first row talking about some random shit about school and Ray got in the drivers seat as Bob got into the passenger seat. I sat down and pulled Frankie onto my lap. He smiled and snuggled his head into the crease of my neck. I smiled and held him in my arms stroking my fingers through his hair.
“Gee Bear, can I ask you something?” He asked. I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
“Ask away.” I said. He put his arms around me and snuggled closer.
“Why me and not Bert? I mean, I’m really nothing special.” He said. I lifted his chin so he was looking me in the eyes.
“Frank Iero, you are the most special boy in the whole entire world. Your drop dead gorgeous, it is so easy to get lost in your beautiful eyes, your smile and laugh is adorable, you have the best fashion sense and you are insanely talented, and I love you so much. I could not live without you.” I said. Frank smiled at me and kissed me softly. After a couple minutes we both pulled away and he hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back just happy to be in his arms. Soon we pulled into the park’s parking lot and Ray parked the van. Frankie had fallen asleep in my arms on the way. I kissed him lightly waking him up.
“Frankie, we are here” I said. He sat up quickly and we got out of the van. He pulled me into the park and we went on EVERY single ride.
I smiled as we all walked into the gift shop. I held Frankie’s hand in mine and we looked around. In the end we had bugs bunny ears, superhero capes, Looney Tunes shirts, and I bought Frank a princess Barbie doll. It was pretty epic. I walked outside of the gift shop with my lover and we all sat at a table and ate theme park crap.
“This is so much fun guys!” Jamia said licking her ice cream cone. Alicia smiled and nodded sitting on Mikey’s lap.
“I’m so glad that you wanted to come here Frank! We should do stuff like this on the weekends more often!” Alicia said.
“Next weekend we should go roller-skating!” Frank said licking his ice cream. I smiled and took a bit of the whipped cream off of my ice cream Sunday and put it on his nose.
“Next weekend is your birthday silly.” I said. Frank smiled.
“Oh yeah! I’m turning 17!” He said beaming. I smiled and pulled him onto my lap.
“We still need to decide what to dress up as.” I said, Frank smirked and whispered his idea into my ear. Halloween this year would be epic.

--END--

After that was his birthday where we dressed up as Ernie and Bert. And then for Christmas we decorated the tree and watched movies all day. And when my birthday came we went to a comic convention. When we went to the Green Day concert we danced in the mosh pit all night and just grinded to the music. It was fan-fucking-tastic. Then we went to Prom together. Which we ended up leaving early and went back to my house. When I graduated Frank was in tears cause I was like leaving the next week and I snuggled with him for the rest of the day in his room until he calmed down and fell asleep. When I left for art school he visited me like every week and luckily my roommate wasn’t a homophobe and didn’t mind Frank coming over all the time. He just slept in his girlfriends dorm. We had some fucking amazing times together. I stood up and ran after Frank realizing that I really did fucking want him back. I just hope it wasn’t too late for me to realize that.
Sign up to rate and review this story