Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Your Love Is My Drug

by ZombiexCupcake 5 reviews

Just read it... Frerard :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-17 - Updated: 2011-02-18 - 1131 words

0Unrated
A/N: Rate and Review!

Frankie’s P.O.V.

I walked away from Gerard wanting to beat myself up. Why was he even here? Was he like an intern here or something. I mean, I thought he was now a comic book artist. Whatever. Too late to ask him. As much as part of me wanted to forget him and move on, I just couldn’t. I never stopped loving him. And now that I knew he didn’t cheat on me with Bert that night, I knew that somewhere inside, maybe deep inside, but I knew he loved me still. I wiped away my tears with my sweatshirt sleeve and walked into the recording studio. My band turned to me and Shaun walked over to me.
“Frank, what’s wrong?” He asked. I put Pansy down and opened her case taking her out.
“I don’t want to talk about it.” I said in a bit of a harsh tone. Shaun puts his hands up and backed away from me getting that I was in a bad mood and didn’t want to talk. I strummed Pansy making sure she was tuned and we started the song. I closed my eyes and sang every word while playing guitar. Everyone could tell I was pissed. Maybe it was the anger and pain in my voice. Whatever.
“I'm nothing, I'm nothing
Got here, and now I'm gone
So many days fly by
You haunt me the times I shut my eyes
Choke softly from the poetry
It doesn't sound as true
When you still wear her scent

I never thought you would've
thrown something back,
ripping apart my heart.
(I see you only at night)

Won't look back,
Wretched night.

I pray for peace of mind
I beg for a brand new life
I plead for a second chance
And the ability to shut my eyes at night

I pray for peace of mind
I beg for a brand new life
I plead for a second chance
And the ability to shut my eyes at night

Angels die and memories fade
I'll live to see, the day that you break

I never thought you would've
thrown something back,
ripping apart my heart.
I see you only at night.

My heart fades
My heart fades

A true friend stabs you in the front
A true friend stabs you in the front
A true friend stabs you in the front
A true friend stabs you in the front

I pray for peace of mind
I beg for a brand new life
I pray for a second chance
And the strength
To burn this mother fucker down!” I sang. When I finished I was almost in tears. Why the fuck did Gee have to do this to me. I cant focus. I cant think straight either. I think my friends could see what a wreck I was. John walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
“Frank, buddy, lets take a short break okay?” he said. I nodded and They all walked over to a couch sitting down on it and I walked over to the wall sitting down and leaning against it. My phone suddenly started ringing ‘I’d Do Anything’ from the show Oliver. I knew who was calling immediately. Only one person had that set as the ring tone when they called me. It was Gerard. I had never changed the ring tone he made. I slowly got the nerve to pick it up. I almost choked on my words.
“G-Gee?” I sniffled.
“Frankie, where are you? I need to talk to you.” He said in his sweet and caring voice. I frowned and saw the guys telling me to come and finish recording. I frowned.
“Gee, I gotta go finish recording can we talk later?” I asked. I heard him sigh.
“Sure Frankie. Come to my house when your done.” He said giving me the address. I hung up and walked back into the recording studio and picked up Pansy playing all the songs.

(About an Hour later)

I got out of my car and walked up to Gee’s house. Apparently he lived here with Mikey, Ray, and Bob. They all chipped in and were living together. It was a pretty big house. I rang the doorbell and about a minute later Alicia opened the door. I smiled a bit at her. She smiled and hugged me. I heard music coming from the basement. Wait…was Gerard singing? Alicia smiled at me.
“Come with me. They are having band practice.” She said. “They are really good.” she said. I looked at her with a confused expression.
“Who?” I asked.
“Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob.” She said. I faked a smile and nodded, knowing that if I had never left I would have been a part of the band. Whatever. I loved my band right now. They were awesome guys. I put my arm around Alicia’s shoulders as we walked downstairs and into the basement. They were in the middle of playing when me and Alicia walked in. Luckily Gee’s eyes were closed so he didn’t see me enter. But the other guys saw and smiled at me. I knew Gee’s reaction would not be the same as theirs at all. I sat next to Alicia on the couch and sat with my feet on the couch. I wrapped my arms around my legs and watched them. Alicia was nodding along to the music and Mikey was staring at her lovingly. I wish Gerard and I could be like them. They finished the song and Gerard opened his eyes and saw me. He frowned and dropped the microphone. Alicia stood up and walked over to Ray, Mikey, and Bob.
“Lets go get some snacks guys.” She said pushing them up the stairs and closing the door. Gee had tears in his eyes and he walked over to me slowly and sat down next to me. I frowned and looked at him.
“Why don’t you like me Gee?” I asked.
“I do.” He said but I didn’t hear him I was so angry and pissed at the world.
“I mean Gee, I love you but its obvious that you don’t love me.” I said.
“But I do Frankie Baby.” He said again.
“I cant just be friends with Gee. I need to be more than friends with you. I crave you. Your like my own personal drug.” I said. Gee put his hands on my face and made me look him in the eyes.
“Frankie, I crave you too.” He said before leaning in and kissing me very passionately. This is what I had been craving for the past 2 fucking years.
Sign up to rate and review this story