Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Glad To Have My Teddy Bear Back

by ZombiexCupcake 3 reviews

Frerard read :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 610 words

4Original
A/N: Sorry its so short. I promise the next one will be MUCH longer and better. R&R

Frank’s P.O.V.

The touch of his lips on mine brought back so many great memories and happy thoughts. I leaned more into the kiss and Gee pulled me onto his lap. I put my arms around his neck as we got more and more passionate. In between kisses I tried to speak.
“I…Love…you…Gee Bear..” I said. Gee stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes.
“I love you too Frankie. So so much. Now shut up and kiss me.” He said. I smiled and threw my lips on him, I made us fall on the ground. Not that we cared. The floor was just as good as the couch. We were so busy we didn’t even notice the sound of footsteps.
“Holy mother fucker!” Mikey yelled. Gee rolled off of me and stood up. I smiled and laughed a little at Mikey who had his eyes covered and Gee’s hair that currently looked like bed hair. I sat up in a dreamy faze.
“Mikey, you can open your eyes.” Gee said. Mikey uncovered his eyes and had a look of horror and disgust on his face.
“Geez Mikes, we aren’t that gross are we?” I joked. Mikey groaned and just plopped down on the bean bag. The other ran downstairs.
“What’s going on?!” Alicia said running down the stairs. She looked at Gee and then me and smirked. “What’s up with your hair Gee? And why is Frankie staring at you like he just won the lottery.” She asked. I quickly looked down at the ground and blushed a million different shades of red.
“I…Uh…We…Uh.” Gee stuttered and running a hand through his hair.
“Next time you make someone go check on them send someone else! I do not need to see my brother and one of my best friends being VERY intimate..” Mikey whined. Alicia smiled and sat on Mikey’s lap.
“Finally. Now Frank can stop moping around all the time and trying to kill himself over you.” Alicia said. I frowned and pulled my sweatshirt sleeves over my hand trying to become invisible.
“Wait…Frankie, baby, what did you do?” Gee asked reaching out for my hand. I stood up frowning and on the verge of tears.
“N-nothing. I-I…” I looked in Gee’s eyes and lost it. I ran upstairs and into what I could tell was Gee’s room. It smelled like him and was full of pictures of him over the years and had posters all over the wall. I smiled a bit and jumped on his bed hiding my face in his pillow. It smelled like him. A mix of strawberries, cigarettes, and vanilla. I must have been laying there for a while cause before I knew it the light coming through the window turned to dark and my eyes slowly closed as I fell asleep. I felt someone pull the covers over me and I opened my eyes slightly. I saw Gee walking towards the door.
“Gee Bear?” I said sleepily. He turned around and faced me. He looked upset. “Come back here and snuggle with me you butt head.” I said yawning. Gee laughed a little and jumped into the bed next to me.
“I love you Frankie.” He said putting his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. I smiled and snuggled into him.
“I love you too Gee. So so so-” And then I fell into a deep sleep in my boyfriends arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story