Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Family Scene

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

School turned out to be more interesting this year then ever when Gee has issues with his former friend

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 1153 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of view


The four of us walked to school. As we entered campus, a lot of the freshman started slinging away from us. And there were murmurs all around us.

“Are those boys gay?”

“They're scary looking.”

“Are they dangerous?”

I think my favorite was the loudest one. “Are they vampires?” Frankie chuckled and Ems laughed loudly. All the kids froze at the sound. Even I suppressed a shutter. Her laugh had a subtle hint of danger in it.

We went to get our class listings for a teacher. It was Mrs. Sumach, my old math teacher. She'd always hated me, for some reason.

But now, when I told her my name, she looked at me with pure fear in her eyes. “Mr. Way?” she asked, her voice trembling. I smirked and nodded. She handed me my paper with a shaky hand.

I held it up to Frankie's to see what classes we had together and gave a happy squeak. We had only one class apart. He had Spanish and I had home economics, ironic isn't it?

Frankie hugged me and we went to our first hour, leaving Mikey and Ems to talk about their classes. “They're such nerds,” I whispered to Frankie as we walked. He laughed and nodded.

The day was a blur of introductions and teachers and kids being afraid of us. We stayed to the back of all our classes and didn't talk until we were told to introduce ourselves.

I liked the way Frankie introduced his self. It was the same in all the classes. He'd stand up, hold my hand and straighten his back.

“My name is Frank Iero. Don't bother remembering it, cause I really don't talk much. And I am off the market.”

Mine was always after his. And it was always a little more shy, but I kept it the same.

“I'm Gerard Way and I only talk to people I like. And I really don't like talking to people I don't know. So I'm sitting back down.” At least I made Frankie laugh.

We sat at our usual table. Ems and Mikey were already sitting together, his head in her lap, and Frankie and I were walking towards them, holding hands.

And along came Mat, walking parallel to us. He bumped into my shoulder and pushed, trying to knock me to the ground. I planted my feet and held my ground.

When he saw I wasn't going down, he pushed me with his hands. “Fucking fag!” he yelled. I knew he was getting ready to hit me, so I let go of Frankie's hand and pushed him to the side.

His face was blank and he took my bag when I handed it to him. I face Mat squarely, not backing down.

Mat was pissed. His face was a bright red and the veins in his neck were bulging. I braced myself, watching how his body moved.

When he threw his first punch, I moved to his side and he almost fell flat on the ground.







Frank's Point of view


Gee was in his first fight with somebody other than me, Mikey or Ems. I was worried that he would hurt this kid, not get hurt.

I knew that he wasn't going to let this guy hurt him. The meat-head jock was all muscle, but he wasn't very bright. He swung at Gee, and Gee moved to the side.

Another punch. Gee ducked and moved to the side. The guy was lunging for Gee now. And Gee was backing up, twisting to the side or ducking.

It looked like they were dancing. Gee was on the outside and he kept moving in a circle around the jock. The jock was looking dizzy.

Then Gee got closer and the jock got madder. He started throwing punches wildly, all of them missing by a hair. Gee started moving faster, twisting and taunting the guy, tapping his shoulders and making him turn faster.

The jock was definitely dizzy now. He stopped trying to hit Gee and wobbled. With a smirk on his face, Gee stepped away and let the jock fall. He landed with a heavy thud on the ground.

All the kids in the ring that had formed gasped and looked at a proud Gee. I stepped forward and handed him his bag back and took his hand.

We walked to where Ems and Mikey were watching, wide eyed. “Nice one Gee.” Mikey murmured, looking behind us. I laughed.

“I'm proud that you didn't hit him. Now you can't get in trouble. Because, technically, you didn't fight him and it was self- defense. He was trying to hit you and you didn't let him. You took him down without violence.” I kissed him softly and he laughed.

“I'm a bit dizzy myself.” he laughed, making us join in on the joyful sound. When the teachers came, all the kids backed us up, telling them that the jock was the only one who was trying to hit Gee. The guy, Mat, was suspended on the first day of school.

After lunch, we went our separate ways. Gee had home ec. and I had Spanish. Class passed slowly, but I found Gee and we went to art. Mikey and Ems were there too. Maybe we should've listened to them this morning. Oh well.

Mr. Barer smiled at us in the back and started to call out names on the roll list. Class passed quickly and the final bell rang.

The four of us walked home and we all hung out at the Way's down in Gee's room. With a Misfits CD blaring, I lay on Gee in his bed with Ems and Mikey on the floor.

“Have you two come up with any plans yet?” Ems asked. I laughed. “Not yet! I only asked him just yesterday!”

“Ah but you planned that, didn't you?” she looked at me with stern eyes. My face got hot and Gee laughed. “It's okay, Ems. We have time to plan this out. I think winter weddings are the best. Especially if it snows.” he put his arms around me as he spoke.

“I'll make it snow if that's what you want, my little fiancée.” I murmured, kissing him. He giggled and whispered against my lips. “Really? I know you can work miracles, but that one might be a bit hard.”

Ems laughed from the floor. “Save it for the honeymoon! Please!” we all laughed and talked for hours. Mrs. Way opened the top door and shouted that dinner was ready and we all ran upstairs to eat.

It was the perfect family scene. The five of us around the table. My mom stopped by when we were about half way done with a big pot of soup. She fit in perfectly and I had a feeling that things could only get better.








All hail Frerard! R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story