Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Kids.

Kids.

by lisahaiditorak 1 review

Coming soon.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-02-10 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 523 words - Complete

0Unrated
He opened his blue eyes and took his arms up in the air to stretch out. He yawned and placed his feet on the cold floor. In his blue pajamas he walked stiffly towards his brother's room. "Shan, I'll go to the bathroom..." he said and yawned again, big time. "Shut up!" Shannon's voice murmured and Jared could see his brother twist in pain. Shannon really didn't like school. Jared smiled. "It's not that bad you know. School." Shannon jumped out of his bed and ran after Jared. "I am fine, just shut up. I'm just feeling sick!" Shannon pushed Jared to the side, into the wall and ran into the bathroom. Jared got up again and looked at the bathroom door. He could hear Shannon vomit. "You okay?" He knocked carefully on the door. "Go away..." Shannon vomited again. Jared decided to go upstairs to Constance, their mom. As he reached the door to the second floor he crept on tiptoe to his mother's room and opened it silently. "Ma, are you awake?" he asked and stood by her bed. "Jared?" she turned on the light. "What is it sweetheart?" she looked awfully tired. "Shannon... I think he is sick." His mother got on a serious face and tried to listen. "What? Sick?" Constance got up and took on her bathrobe.


"Shannon?" she knocked on the door and tried to open it. "He locked it so I couldn't get in," Jared said and looked at his mom. She smiled at him and stroked his brown hair to the side. "You, young man need a haircut today," she sighed and knocked again. "Shannon, answer me!" She got frightened. Jared saw it in her eyes. "Mom?" he took her hand. "What!?" Shannon opened the door and looked up at his mother. "What's going on?" she asked and looked into the bathroom. "I'm sick. Not going to school today." Shannon closed the door in her face and locked it again. Constance sat down on her knees and looked into Jared's blue eyes. "I'll drive you today, and then I'll take Shannon to the doctor." Jared looked at her. Was he going to school alone, without Shannon? "No, I don't want to go without him!" Jared's eyes were filled with tears and he looked into his mother's brown eyes. "But darling, one day must be the first. He is sick." She got up again and took Jared into his room. "Get dressed and come when you are ready." She smiled soft and kind to him. Like always. "But... I'm sick too!" He sat down on his bed. "No, you're not." She laughed and closed the door.


A pair of blue socks, the blue jeans and the big black hoodie he had gotten from Shannon was the clothes he would wear today. He found his backpack and smiled when he was done. He walked out of his bedroom and stopped outside the bathroom. "See you later Shan. Love you." He said low and ran upstairs. Shannon sat beside the toilet and almost vomited. He loved his little brother sometimes. And today was lovable, in a wicked way.
Sign up to rate and review this story