Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Why?

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Everybody wants to know why they had a fight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 440 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chloe’s POV…
“What was yours and Hollies argument even about?” I asked Lucy. I wished I could ask Hollie, she’s easier to get the truth out of. But she had gone over to Mikey’s house.
Lucy shrugged “Well, Gerard kissed me. Hollie wanted me to confess I have feelings for him.”
“Who started the fight?”
Lucy thought about it “I slapped her first. I said sorry but then she kind of went physco on me and punched me in the face.”
“Hollie?” I asked “Seriously?”
“Yeah, I was pretty shocked too…”
There was a silence until I said “Well, why didn’t you just admit to having feelings for Gerard then?”
Lucy sighed heavily “Chloe, don’t start on me.”
“But it’s true! You do have feelings for Gerard!” I poked her “And he evidently has the same feelings back! So what’s the point in hiding them?”
Lucy suddenly burst out “Because I’ve never been in love with someone who’s not a celebrity before! It’s scaring me more than anything! I don’t like having feelings for him!” Then she started crying all over again.
I put my arm round her “What is there to be scared of?”
“Everything!” She cried “It just is!”
I sighed “It’s not that bad Lucy. Calm down.”
But she was shivering and crying and she showed no signs of stopping. I sighed, grabbed the TV remote and flicked on the TV. This was going to be a long afternoon.

Gerard’s POV…
“Hollie?” Mikey asked, snapping his fingers in front of her face.
She finally stopped day-dreaming and paid attention “Yeah?”
“I asked what did you and Lucy fight about earlier?” I asked her again.
She blushed “Oh that was nothing…”
“Hollie,” Mikey said “I don’t think you’d try and kill Lucy for nothing important.”
She just shook her head “Guys! I don’t want to talk about it!”
“Did it have anything to do with me kissing her?” I wanted to know.
She nodded “Yeah, it did…”
“Well what happened?” Mikey asked.
“Would you back up?” Hollie yelled. It was the first time we had noticed we had kind of cornered her into the sofa. We both backed up and she relaxed a little “She slapped me. And I got mad and punched her in the face. It got a bit out of hand from there.”
“Why did she slap you?”
“Because I was trying to get her to admit that she does have feelings for you.”
I sighed and put my head in my hands “Fuck me, I’m ruining everything…”
Sign up to rate and review this story