Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

There's Nothing I Can Say To Change That Part.

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

Avril goes to Billy upset, Billy tells Frank whats up. And Avril asks Shorty for some information about Frank and Jamia.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-21 - Updated: 2011-02-22 - 935 words

1Exciting
Oh look, finally an update! Haha sorry for not updating in forever guys. I have the next like 5 chapters typed up. So I plan to post one everday this week and hopefully write more. I'm really enjoying writing this story. Lately I've been busy hangin with friends and catching up with dear old friends. But I promise to make sure I update and not forget about you guys. Thank you for sticking with me and beign patient. Hope you enjoy the update.

Read, Rate, Review
Always practices your three R's here at ficwad =D

*******
“Avril!” He said once he saw me.
I turned and ran off the bus past Mikey and Shorty and straight onto the GC bus. As soon as I was on I spotted Billy and threw my arms around him bursting into tears.
“Avril.” He said sitting me down and holding me. “Let me guess, no one told you about Frank and Jamia?”
All I could so was nod and cry, Billy held me till I finally calm down enough to talk.
“So what brings you here love?” Billy asked
I looked up at Billy tear soaked eyes. “I’m pregnant.” I said crying harder.
“Oh Avril.” He said taking me in his arms. I sat there for a bit just enjoying his company. Finally I calmed down and started yawning.
“Tired?’ He asked
“Yeah,” I said
“Well come on, you can sleep in my bunk.” He said
He led me back to the bunks. I climbed in and he covered me up. He kissed my forehead. He turned to leave and I grabbed his hand.
“Billy?” I asked
“Yeah Avril?” He asked turning back and looking at me.
“If Frank comes looking for me tell him to go away.” I said, “I don’t want to see or talk to him.”
He smiled “Will do love.” He said before walking away. I curled up and took in Billy’s scent. Slowly I fell into a restless sleep.

Billy’s Pov

We all sat in the front of the bus chilling out. Joel and Benji were playing video games. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I stood up and walked over opened the door to reveal Frank. I leaned against the door frame and looked at Frank.
“Yes?” I asked
“Av here?” He asked
“Yep.” I said not moving
“Can I talk to her?” He asked
“She’s sleeping.” I told him “And I was told she doesn’t want to talk to you.”
“Oh.” He said putting his head down.
“You hurt her Frank. In more ways than one.” I told him
He just stood there silent staring at his shoes.
“Give her time Frank. If she wants to talk to you, she’ll come to you.” I said “Till then just give her space.”
He nodded “Thanks Billy. Take care of her.” He said
“Will do.” I said
Frank turned and walked back to his bus. Once he was on I turned and walked back in.
“Frank?” Joel asked not looking away from the game.
“Yup.” I said “Well I’m headed to bed.”
We all said good night and I headed back to the bunks. I was headed for the spare bunks. I was headed for the space bunk when I heard Av.
“Billy?”
“Yeah Av?” I asked looking down at her, she looked like she was barely awake.
“Where you going?” She asked
“To the spare bunk.” I said
“No.” She said, “You can sleep with me, I don’t mind”
“Are you sure?” I asked
She pulled back the covers and gestured for me to laid down beside her on my back. She smiled and cuddled up to me and put her head in the crook of my neck. I smiled down at her and gently put my arm around her.”
“Thanks Billy.” She said
“No problem love.” I said
I listened to her slow breathing as she slowly fell back asleep. I lay there wondering how Frank could break her heart like that. She was such a sweet beautiful girl. I knew once Frank found out that she’s pregnant he’d regret what he’s done. I wondered if she’d want him back or not. I looked down at her and smiled, she was so cute while she slept. I tuned into her slow breathing again, and slowly fell asleep myself.

Avril’s POV

I woke up to voices that I wasn’t quite used to. I looked up to see Billy smiling at me.
“Good morning love.” He said
I smiled “How long have you been awake?’ I asked
“About a half hour.” He said
“Why didn’t you get up?”
“Didn’t want to wake you.” He said
I smiled up at him he was so sweet.
“So, did Frank come looking for me?” I asked
“Yeah. Told him to give you space.” He said
“Thanks Billy.” I said
We crawled out of the bunk and I stretched
“Oh crap.” I said I just realized that my bags were still over on the MCR bus.
“Your bags are on the spare bunk.” He said smiling.
“Thanks.” I said. I walked over to my bags. I pulled out a pair of skinnies and my favorite MCR shirt. I walked into the tiny bathroom and changed my clothes. I came out and walked back to the bunk. I put my clothes down and picked up my phone. Two texts, one from Shorty and one from Frank.

Hey Chicka. Sorry about not warning you, Mikey tried. Text me when you wake up.
~>ShortyAvril
Sign up to rate and review this story