Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new town, same old...maybe

owning up as innocents

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-22 - Updated: 2011-02-22 - 1723 words - Complete

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
I was woken up by the smell of pancakes drifting up the stairs from the kitchen.
"Pancakes?" I asked looking over at Gerard.
"Oh God, please tell me someone hasn't let Mikey into the kitchen!?" A look of terror graced his face as we threw on our clothes and pounded down th stairs- we all knew about the toaster incident. Thankfully, it was Ray in the kitchen, he looked up at us- his eyes were red and puffy- it looked like he'd been crying.
"Hey Ray, you okay?" Gerard asked, sitting down at the kitchen table.
"I'm not sure." He replied quietly.
"What do you mean 'your not sure'?" I asked, confused. To anwser my question Ray tugged off his T-shirt to reveal his cut, torn and bruised torso.
"Who did this to you?" Gerard asked, his voice barley more than a whisper. Ray looked down at the floor as more tears came.
" Jackie." He sighed.
"Where is she? I'll kill the motherfucker." I growled, the two looked up at me, shocked.
"She's at work, she didn't mean it, I swear. When she saw me this morning she was more terrified than I was."
"How exactly did this happen?" Gerard asked, his voice low.
"Well, we were drunk and errr, I'll skip out the details but... Well, she always told me to wait because she didn't want to hurt me, but she was so sloshed last night that when I asked her she obliged. And sort of got... carried away...." Ray started sobbing more heavily, hugging Gerard like a life line.
"What do you mean by 'carried away'?" Gerard asked, I was thinking the same thing.
"Well, to start off with she was fine, better than fine. But then something just lit up all of a sudden in her eyes and she turned into a fucking animal, she was throwing me against the walls and all sorts. I thought she'd kill me. I was so scared, I was helpless." Ray's breathing became heavier. "When I woke up I was in sheer ecstasy, untill I remembered the bad parts about the night, and it all came flooding back. She was sitting the other side of the room, like she was afraid to come any closer." He inhaled deeply.
"And...?" Gerard asked, there had to be more.
"I'm not sure, she kept on apologizing and saying she was stupid and that she should just leave us all behind because we'd be better off without her. I managed to persuade her to stay and she went to have a shower ready for work, but when she come out she had cut my name into her arms so many times. She didn't even bother to deny it." He gulped. "She said 'whatever pain I put you through last night, I deserve a million times more, death would be too kind." Then she just left.
None of us knew exactly what to say, there wasn't anything we could, we could only wait till she came home, and see what she said. We all knew there were two of us in the group that could so easily lose control- Gerard and Jackie. But we never knew either of them could go this far and hurt someone she loved so much, and not even care that she was doing it. The thought that that could happen to me sent uncomfortable shivers jolting up and down my spine. I was sure Gerard wouldn't do that to me: but him and Jackie were scarily simmilar, they both had anger and depression problems, they'd both drunk and taken all sorts of different pills, and they'd both had it more tough than either of them would ever dare to let on. That scared me.
Ray coughed and his wounds split open, slowly seeping blood.
"We better get those bandaged up Ray." I said, reaching into the cupboard for some gauze and medical tape. I got to work bandaging and wrapping Ray's wounds. I was nearly done when Mikey, Hollie, Cheyenne and Bob walked into the kitchen, their smiles dropped immidiately.
"Ray." Mikey's voice was calm and low, "What happened?" He asked, but Hollie anwsered for him.
"Jackie." She growled, her face filled with a sudden anger.
"She didn't mean it!" Ray pleaded.
"That doesn't matter, she still hurt you." Cheyenne was using the same growl Hollie used a second ago. This didn't look good. I finished bandaging Ray up and we all decided to wait till Jackie came home from work as Ray explained to the others what had happened- leaving out the details our overactive imaginations could fill in ourselves against our will.
" She's such a fucking PRICK!" Hollie yelled, we'd never seen her like this before, angry Hollie was not something anybody should ever wish upon themselves.
"Calm down, please." Mikey pleaded, looking the most scared of all of us.
"Calm down? Calm down!" She laughed, "I'm not bloody well CALMED UP YET!" She screamed, kicking the wall in frustration. "Ray, how'd you get her off?" Hollie asked.
"Twenty three whacks round the head with a metal baseball bat, plus the alcahol that was still wearing off seemed to work rather well." He mumbled.
"Good on you. I hope you hit her hard." She stated, before dropping on the beanbag next to Mikey.
~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys, I'm home." Jackie called, shutting the door and kicking off her shoes and jacket as he walked into the living room."Ah..." She said, sitting down before Hollie exploded rather unexpectedly, making me feel the need to hide in Gerard's chest.
"HOW FUCKING COULD YOU?" She screamed, "YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT, HOW COULD YOU?" She screamed, right in Jackie's face.
"I didn't mean it." Her voice was little more than a whisper. "I promised myself that I wouldn't, but I was so drunk and... I let my emotions take over, I couldn't fight it any more. It became more of a need than a want, a kind of thirst." Her voice was laced with regret and guilt. "I never meant to hurt him, I would never hurt any of you on purpose, especially not Ray. I love him too much." Her voice was still quiet as she shrunk back into the sofa, cradling her knees for comfort.
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! I THOUGHT YOU'D GOT OVER THIS! I THOUGHT YOU COULD CONTROL YOURSELF. BUT NO. YOUR FUCKING USELESS! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT! HOW COULD YOU? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE NORMAL, GERARD SEEMS TO HAVE NEARLY THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU AND FROM THE LOOK IN HIS EYES HIS PAST WASN'T PEACHY EITHER! BUT HE CAN CONTROL HIMSELF! YOU DON'T SEE HIM FUCKING FRANK SENSELESS DO YOU?" Hollie screamed, right in her face.
" I'm so sorry, I never meant to do it. I didn't think controlling myself could be that hard. Something in my head just clicked and I went into overdrive. I hope you can forgive me Ray. "Jackie said, her voice slightly stronger
"I forgive you, I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose." Ray soothed, crossing the room and hugging her tight. " I can't say I didn't enjoy you in overdrive, but cut down on the beating and biting next time, I'm a softy, I want to be treated nicely." Ray smirked and Jackie gave a weak smile. None of us said anything, we just watched them. There was nothing we could do. Eventually, Jackie looked up at me and Gerard and smirked.
" I think you two have something to tell us, don't you?" Her voice was sly.
"Jeez, you arty people don't miss a thing do you? Nor musicians, mechanicas are normally pretty open eyed too. Add all three together in one person and you have a hawk in a human body!" Gerard snickered.
"Well...?" Mikey said, tapping his foot impatiently.
"Me and Gee are getting married!" I squealed exitedly, bouncing up and down and grinning so much I was sure my face would rip. Everyone's jaws dropped and they just stared. Not the reaction I was hoping for.
"Seriously?" Bob whispered, Gee nodded slowly.
"OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME!" Cheyenne screamed, hugging us both.
" So you guys don't mind then?" I asked.
"No, why should we. But please, please PLEASE. Go to a hotel for your honeymoon, I don't want to know what my brother sounds like when he arrives." Mikey pleaded, smirking.
"Deal!" I said. I was so happy everyone accepted. I didn't think life could get any better.
"Soooo, you two fucked yet?" I was shocked with Ray's outright question.
"WHAT?!?" Gerard practically screamed. "I mean, uhmm, no actually."
"Well, I blew him in the changing rooms the other day!" I announced, smiling at the memory while Mikey looked disgusted.
"Anything else?" Jackie asked, grinning. Obviously glad the attention was off her.
"Nope, just a few little things here and there, but nothing major to report." I grinned. " However, we all know the story between you and Mr. Toro is different." I said, I wanted revenge on them for asking that.
"Obviously." She grinned as Ray blushed and Mikey let out a strangled 'eeewwwwwww...'. That's kid's mind was too visual. I snickered at the look on his face.
"You were actually pretty quiet Ray, I thought we would have heard you scream." I grinned, I was getting to him.
"Actually, you were all too tired or wrapped up in your own marital happienes to notice." Jackie smirked, which was a scary look for her. " And the walls are all soundproofed."
" And she had some sort of clothing garment in my mouth, the last thing we needed was to have you guys seeing that, imagine if she turned on you too." Ray teased, we all winced at the thought.
"Ray, they were your own undies!" Jackie snickered, she's such a dirty little ho!
"Eeeewwwww." Ray said, looking slightly disgusted.
"Anyway. What do you guys want for dinner tonight?" Bob asked, trying to change the subject.
"Well, YOU guys are going OUT! Me and Frankie are staying IN. And you guys will be out all night, wont you." Gerard smirked, hugging me closer.
"I don't want to know, we'll stay at moms." Mikey grumbled. I could only guess what Gerard had in mind...
Sign up to rate and review this story