Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Kids.

Changing.

by lisahaiditorak 3 reviews

The boys are moving to L.A because their mom found a job.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 812 words

0Unrated
The sun was shining. Constance was talking fast in the phone and she was yelling. “I think she is talking to Harvey’s mom…” Jared said quiet and looked at his brother eat his toast. “Yeah,” he nodded and gave Jared thumps up. “Why are we all packed and shit?” Jared asked and looked serious at Shannon. “We’re moving.” Jared’s jaw dropped. “Since when?!” he looked fast at his mother and then he stared at Shannon. “Ever since yesterday, when we were sleeping,” Shannon walked to the sink and placed his plate and glass in it, and then he took Jared’s dish to. “But, where are we going then?” Jared looked at his mother that was finish in the phone. “L.A,” she sighed and looked exhausted. “Really?” Jared smiled and jumped off his chair. “Yeah, L.A…” Shannon didn’t seem happy at all. “Why aren’t you smiling?” he asked his brother and placed his hand on his shoulder. “Don’t touch me! We are moving because we are running away! We are running away because you got beaten up! Haven’t I learned you anything!?” Shannon pushed Jared down to the floor and started to fight with him. “Boys…” Constance tried to break the fight. “BOYS!” She yelled and looked furious at Shannon. “We are not running away. But I have found a job.”


Three hours later she had fasten the seatbelt and she looked in the mirror. “You ready?” she asked her boys. Jared nodded, but Shannon just closed his eyes and mumbled something about stupid. “I can sit in the front seat?” Jared asked and leaned forward. It smelled strawberry from their mothers hair. “Yeah, sure,” she smiled and took away her purse. Shannon looked at his brother crawl over to the front and then he just gave him a grimace and took his music back on. Jared looked out of the window. It was snow all over the place. Cold and white, maybe it was unknown too? “Can we listen to music?” he asked. Constance started the radio. Jared started humming and Constance was singing. “Oh, please…” Shannon rolled with his eyes and sighed. “Stop it, Shannon. Try to smile a little, you will get a new room and I have bought something to you.” Constance shaked her head in frustration and turned left on a little road. “Where are we going?” Shannon asked. “Food,” Jared smiled to his brother that obviously was sad about something. “Oh.”


The air was soft, the ground was warm and it had been hours since they since had stopped the car. “Are we here?” Jared asked with his legs up in the air. Shannon had his head on Jared’s shoulder and when Constance stopped the car he almost jumped up. “Are we here!?” Shannon looked around and almost fell out of the car. “Yes, we are here,” Constance laughed and now they were standing outside a big white house. “Wow,” Jared and Shannon said together in choir and smiled big to each other. It had a little garden with flowers and a little pool. The biggest tree was an apple tree with white flowers. It was summer here. Jared looked around. It wasn’t as green as the other place, but it was nice. “I found my room!” Shannon shouted from the second floor and the balcony. Constance had been carrying boxes with a lady that obviously was her friend. “And who is this?” the lady asked. “This is Jared. My youngest son,” Constance said and placed her arm around him. “This is Amanda Petrelli.” The woman was short, she was brown haired and her eyes was green. She was not skinny, but she was not fat. “Hi.” Jared said and reached out his hand. “Oh, he is polite too,” Amanda smiled and shaked his hand before she said; “Welcome to Los Angeles!”


Shannon was playing on his gift. Drums. He loved the drums already. Jared smiled as he walked pass Shan’s room. “Here is your room!” Constance came behind him and opened the door to the room beside Shannon’s. He smiled and looked into the big, white room. On his bed there was a guitar, a black guitar with a golden frame around it. “Wow, mom!” he gave her a hug and kissed her on her cheek. “Thank you so much!” Shannon came running into the room. “What did you get?” he asked and almost jumped with excitement. “A guitar!” Jared said with a big smile and showed it to him! “Awesome!” Shannon said and hugged his mother around her waist. “It is because I want you to have a hobby, just for fun!” she laughed and kissed her boys on their cheeks. “I love you two, never doubt it…” she whispered and then she left the room. It was a new beginning.
Sign up to rate and review this story