Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

Thought You Was Batman!

by x-BreeLynn-xz 0 reviews

Mikey opens his big fat mouth. Avril disappears. Oh and Avril & Billy? This is mostly in Shorty's POV. hehe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-24 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 780 words

1Original
Chapter 14

Shorty's POV
Three Days Later

It's been pretty hectic the past couple days. Frank still didn't know he was going to be a father and now Avril was dating Billy. I didn't really say anything to her, I just smiled and gave her my support. Frank got depressed everytime he saw themn together. It kind of made me mad, he choose to break her heart and get back with Jamia. We all were sitting backstage when Avril and Billy came in. Billy had his arm around her and she was laughing. I did have to admit that Billy did bring the life back in her. they walked over to where me and Gee were sitting and she sat down beside me.
"Hey Shortygirl!" She said smiling
"Hey." I said smiling back.
"Billy you better be treating my sister good." Gee smiled
"Oh course Gee." He said "I love her."
Tears sprang to her eyes and she smiled the biggest smile. She looked at Billy and took his hand.
"I love you Sweetheart." She said
Out of the coner of my eye I saw the pain in Frank's eyes. In a way I felt as if he deserved it in a way for what he did to her. Finally it was time for GC to go on stage. Av and Billy kissed and he went off to the stage leaving Av glowing. It really made me happy that she was happier. We sat there just listening to Ray and Bob fight about who would win in a fight, Batman or Superman. Suddenly Mikey came skipping into the room.
"Avie!" He yelled plopping down beside her. She smiled at him.
"So when we going to be able to find out the sex of the baby?" He asked gesturing towards her stomanch.. Thats when all hell broke lose. Gee spit out his soda and Av looked like she was going to kill Mikey. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Frank's eyes widen.
"Thanks Mikey." She said getting up and running out.
I shook my head and looked at Mikey,
"Sweetheart you need to watch your mouth sometimes." I told him
"Um Shorty, can I talk to you?" Frank asked
I looked up to see him staring down at me.
"I guess." I said getting up and following him outside. Once we were out he turned to me.
"Is that the thing she needed to tell me?' He asked
"Yes." I told him
"So she's pregnant with my kid but she's dating Billy?' He asked
"Looks like it." I was being bitter towards him but I was pretty pissed off. I mean how could he do this to her.
"How could she do this to me?' He asked
"Excuse me?' I spat, "Your the one who broke her heart Frank." I said
"I broke up with her and sent her home because I was trying to protect her." He said
"Frank you just don't get it! When she was home she stayed at our house." I said
"What?' He asked
"She just laid in your bed for two weeks crying her eyes out." I spat
"Really?" He asked upset
"Really. I couldn't gte her to come out." I told him, "She barely slept or ate. I was worried about her once she started her morning sickness."
All he did was looked at his shoes
"Then when she found out she was pregnant, she insisted I bring her here. How do you think it felt knowing I was just bringing her to more heartache!" I yelled. I was beyond pissed with him. I was furrious.
Frank looked horrible. He now got what he deserved, heartbreak.

Billy's POV

I came off stage looking for Av but came to find she wasn't there.
"Gee where is she?" I asked
"She ran off, Mikey here opened his big mouth and now Frank knows about the baby." He said while gesturing towards a very shaken Mikey.
My eyes widened and I went running out. I found Shorty and Frank just outside the venue.
"I'm guessing she's not with you?" I asked
Shorty shook her head. I ran to the bus, once on I looked to find her not in the lounge. I ran back to the bunk and to my dismay no Avril, but a note.

Dear Billy,
I can't stand to be here now that he knows. I don't want to face him. I don't want to talk to him either. I'm staying at a hotel tonight and flying home in the morning. I love you Billy. Come see me during your first break.
Much Love,
Avril Lynn
Sign up to rate and review this story