Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

Chapter Three

by MonsterCuppycakes 1 review

Julie wakes up in the school's nurse's office, only to be greeted by a few bone's either outta place or in need of serious aid.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 1592 words - Complete

1Ambiance
In the nurses office, predictably Lunch...
I'm regaining consienceness, I knew this place wouldn't be wear I'd be laid to rest for eternity. Those girls will pay. Not only am I going to be beat up at school by the G.V team, but I'm going to be getting a worse beating from my drunk father. Not even my sister protects me, she hurts me more. I look up at the hurtful light, and soon I have a headache. I sit up, only to be pushed back down again by gravity. I'm too weak to sit, so I must lay and face this blinding light.
"Oh, thank the lord you're awake." Says the nurse, who turned around in her office chair. "Those gashes in your arms are deep, I'd suggest staying home for a while."
I turn my head, sense of panic in my thoughts. "Please, I'm fine. I don't want to go back home now. I'll only be hurt more..." I mumble.
"What do you mean?" She asks, surprised.
"Nothing. I can deal with it."
She nods, and turns back around. "Your friends are worried about you. I'll call them in, their outside on the bench." She walks outside the door, but still inside. She's leaning through the doorway and calmly telling them I'm awake now.
Gerard quickly gets up, and is desprete to see me. He comes to the side of my bed, and grabs my hand. His eyeliner's slightly smudged, but still looks pretty good. Ray pats Gee's back three times before smiling.
"Good morning sunshine," Says Ray chuckling.
"You have no idea," Gee laughs, kneeling. The grip he has on my hand tightens, and he sniffles. "You have no idea, how worried I am." He looks me deeply. He examines the bandages on my arms and on my cheeks.
I look at the nurse, and ask her what my damage is.
"Well," She starts, looking through some papers on her desk. "You have one broken arm, sixteen nail gashes, you lost two molers, and your ankle's sprained from all the kicking. Recovery date... Approximatly four to six weeks. I'm giving you some crutches to walk around on."
I sigh. Gerard and Ray know why. I can't go home like this. If my father sees me in this condition, he'll keep beating me and his drinking habits won't change in the least. The nurse is looking confused, and concerned. But, she'll get past it somehow. I'm sure she will.
"Uh, Ms. Beazly?" Gee addresses the nurse. "Is any of her family members going pick her up?"
"Why yes, Marie Plath." She tells us, peeking bellow the rims of her circle glasses to peer at a piece of paper that holds contact information to my relatives.
I sit up, not feeling numb, no pain. "You serious?" I have a huge grin on my face. My Aunt Marie lives in the same complex as Gee.
"Yes, she's a nurse. We contacted her and asked her to pick you up and take you back to her home to be cared for."
Gee and Ray and I glance at each other with a content and satisfied expression on each one of our faces. The nurse smiles, and hands me two crutches. She said that I should gather my items and get ready for treatment. I am helped out of the nurses' room, and it takes a few steps to get use to the crutches. I reach my locker, the floor's wet. They were cleaning the mess that had happened at least an hour or so ago.
I bite my lip, Ray notices and remembers the sight he saw when I laid upon the tiled floor with blood on the ground from me coughing up my vein's liquids. I can remember the pain in my gut, and it feels like it's coming back. I clutch my stomache, and Gee holds me. He wraps his arm over my shoulder, a places his hand over mine. I blush, and he and Ray help me to my locker. The cast on my foot sets a toe on the wet floor. I open my locker, Ray opening it for me. I gather my things, as Ray and Gee were saying how awesome it is for me to be living in my Aunt's apartment for the next month.
"Now all of us can be together through-out the weekend. You, Gee, Mikey, Frankie, Bob and I." Ray grins, and chuckles.
"Bob?" I question, not thinking I remember who. I try my best to find him in my memory.
"Oh yeah," Gee looks at Ray. "She hasn't met him yet."
"On the weekend, we promise, you will." Ray pats my back as I shut the locker door.
They help me to the office, explaining this "Bob" to me. He sounds interesting, funny. He also seems to often be hanging around the youngest member of our group: Frankie.
Frank Iero. We all call him Frankie because he's adorable, and we've gotten use to addressing him that way. He's in grade six, the same school as Mikey. He's got this really adorable laugh, it's also very contagious. He understands lots already, especially our concepts of jokes and explaination. He knows when to crack a joke, and when to be his mischievious self. Okay, he doesn't know how to not be bored. But he's very childish and energetic.
We get to the office, and my Aunt Marie is awaiting there for me. Her facial expression reads "FEAR" and "CONCERN". Her words tremble, shakey, as if she's about to cry. Her eyes looked bloodshot, as if she was sobbing out her eyes. "Ohmigod!" The tiny nurse skips in her sprint to me, hugging me, pulling me down slightly. My arm hurts, in a cast meant for sprains like the joint for my leg and foot.
"Ow... Nice to see you too Marie." I say, curling my healthy arm over her, giving her a tight squeeze. She sees the tiny piercings the preppy prisses made digging their filled nails into my skin.
"How many were there? Are you fine? How's your arm? What happened to your ankle?" She kept repeating questions. She's a nurse, she's use to this stuff isn't she? She's seen people under cancer, bones sticking out of their sockets. Gashes in the temples of people's heads, and she's freaking out over me? Am I that important in this disfuntional family?
"12 Girls, all on the Volleyball Team again, I'm alright, I need a cast. My elbow's numb, and I was kicking to protect myself, I hurt it in the meantime." I explain, answering all questions. Gee and Ray are snickering behind me, I can understand why.
"You're coming home with me." She looks at Gerard, and walks toward him. "I've only seen pictures of you on facebook. I didn't know you'd be this charming in person."
"I live in the same building as you."
"No wonder I think you're familiar. Then after school, pop by Apartment 307 and visit your sick friend." Marie invites, patting his shoulder. She turns to me, a "Yeesh" look on her face. "Boy, he's tall. All puns intended, now let's go home. Make a list for me and I'll pick up the stuff you want from your home on Jalna."
I get a goodbye hug from both boys before I leave. I keep looking back to Gerard, the texture of his soft, masculine hand left a permanent mark on mine. I have that feeling again. The feeling that lays in my heart, singing it's soul to pieces. His eyes read "Don't go" to me, and I also get the message of "But you need to get better." The lifting of his hand, and the way it cringed was a gesture of Goodbye, but with sadness. I slip behind the corner of the wall, and there stands a police officer with the Principal.
"...We caught a group of girls with blood stained on their shirts running around the corner as the victum laid upon the floor against the lockers wounded. There were dots of blood, some blobs on the tiled floor-- There, that's her." The Principal points to me, just before I pass. The two men walked over to me and my Aunt, gesturing us to stop. "You, you were the victum in this crime. Who attacked you?"
I pause, unsure what to say. If I rat the 12 girls out, they'll finish the job and kill me. Literally. I'm already on crutches. Next it'll be in a wheelchair. Then a machine. Then, three feet underground or in decinegrated. I scope the hall, looking at my Aunt for help.
"If you give us the answer to of who did such, they'll be put in Juvenille Detention." Says the Officer.
I bite my lip. It's either lie and have the oppirtunity to be popular by being a slave, or tell the truth and go a few months without the beatings then die after for ratting them out. I nod, and smirk. My life sucks already. I have no love life, I'm constantly in pain. My best friends are the emo-punks, and I'm utterly weak. I can't fight back, and I'm as skinny as a stick. I can be easily snapped like a twig.
"Twelve girls from the Volleyball team." I realized I just put my life into danger, but I don't care. I have a good few months to live. A few months to say goodbye to everyone. But I'll spend those months with Gerard. And finally get some answers about this feeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story