Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

Chapter Four

by MonsterCuppycakes 2 reviews

Juliet's living with her Aunt Marie for a good four-six weeks because Marie's a nurse at the local hospital, and Marie knows of what goes on in the house of Plath on Jalna.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 1134 words - Complete

0Unrated
Staring at the ceiling, Lucy laying on the ground beside the couch
I'm going to die. What the hell did I do to deserve this fate? The life of pointless beatings? The cast on my arm? The cloth around my arm and leg? The many scars of teenage claws against my silk-delicate skin. I stare at the roof, hoping to finally fall asleep on this compfy sofa. The colour of my cast is red. I've already written "I'm not afraid to walk this world alone" on it in big black letters.
I look at Lucy, the dog infront of the couch. Her eyes twitch. I giggle. This catches her attention. I sit up, and place my foot on the footrest, patting the place my head was to call her onto the sofa. I need the comfort of a living creature. These thoughts terrify me. I need to calm down. I picked up the television remote and press on the power button to see Spongebob Squarepants enter the screen.
This show's full of randomness, I love it. It reminds me of me when I was at my old school and happy about it. It was full of nice people. Only the popular clique(which wasn't very big) picked on me. They teased me and hurt me by making those gestures about cutting my wrist. I only did cut when I was... suicidal. I went into therapy for that, or something related to therapy. I came out just a depressed child. I'll only cut, when my Aunt Marie dies. Or if any of my best friends do.
"Chocolate?" Says the Adult Cartoon fish on the television show. "Did you say, 'Chocolate?' CHOCOLATE!!" I laugh, my gut hurting again. I lift my shirt up, to see the stamp of the bottom of an ugg on my stomache. They beat me like an old muscle car. If I was a firebird, I'd have no windows. No bumper, no side mirrors. No liscence plates, no engine or battery. I'd be a worthless piece of junk ready for the scrap yard.
The door opens, and she has a pulley full of my items. She appearantly has my bedroom already made for me. She treats me like she's my mom. Mom. I lost mine when I was five to a Russian billionaire. She left my dad for the rich tycoon. I thought she loved me. I thought I was her Juliet. But no. She knew my dad was an alcoholic. He beat me to take away his anger. He'd treat my sister like she owns him.
Marie's smiling, after seeing me smile. I get up, taking the crutches. Lucy leaps off the sofa and her tail's wagging.
"Sit back down you crazy girl," Marie chuckles. "I got you everything you wanted from your father's. From your stuffed animals to your laptop. I'll set up everything in your room."
I thank her. I look at the clock that hangs on the outter closet sliding door. It's two thirty. Gee's taking the bus home now. I get a vibration in my butt pocket, and I realize I got a text on my cell. I take it out, and turn on my phone.
To: Juliet
From: Gerard
I'm coming now. I'll drop off my bag at my place and head down to your apartment. ;)

I giggle, and text back. I text, "Okay, see you soon ;D," back to him and smile. I look at Lucy, then the television. Spongebob's still on. I follow Marie slowly into my "room" to see it painted perfectly. The way I've always wanted. She places her arm over my shoulder as I look at the amazement in this room. The purple walls, abstracted perfectly to my liking. The swirls and firework stars exactly the way it was on my drawing. Killswitch Engage Posters and Metallica... It's... Undescribable.
"Took me a lot of money," Said Marie, walking to the trolley that sat on a black mat that was covered in purple hearts. "But I wanted you to feel comfortable in this apartment at night. And because we've already made plans for the future."
I smile. Plans for the future. I can almost move out. Just a few more days. My birthday's in December. After Christmas... December 31st. And in the New Years, I'm moving in here with Marie, going to get a job at the PetSmart store by Old Navy, and going to be happier. Since I was thirteen, I've collected calendars to count down the day when I'm sixteen. I want out of that house. Marie wraps her arm around my shoulder tickling the under of my chin a bit before returning to unpack.
"Let me help, Auntie." I speak moving a foot forward. She straightened up and turns around. To think she reminds me of Jessica Parker Kennedy from that Cinderella Story Selena Gomez starred in. I think of that quite often. Either her or Jennifer Love.
"No, you need to rest." She advises, pointing to my bed.
"I can't rest knowing you're doing all the work." I tell, slowly moving towards the bed. I sit down, laying the crutches on the matress. I get another text from Gee.
"Do you mind if I stay for dinner? Mikey's staying at his friend's place overnight. My dad's working late and my mom's going to her best friend's Bridal Shower." I read, I smile. I look up to Marie, and ask her if he could. She nodded with a smile. She mumbled something about me crushing on him, and I blush.
"I'm actually not sure if I am or not, Auntie." I respond back to her as I text back a positive answer. "I've got this weird feeling in my chest everytime he's around me, and I always have the notion to hug him. I don't understand."
"Remember in Grade Three," She starts, sitting upon the matress with me. "When you had Johnny and Wilson fighting over you, and they wouldn't stop bickering? They felt the same way you do for Gerard. And if I were you, I'd take a chance. I got the vibes of protection and romance from him when I looked up to him. His eyes constantly reverted to you if you didn't notice."
"I remember that," I smirk. "When we were leaving the school, just before I made my deathwish--"
"Don't say that." Marie snapped. "You didn't make your deathwish. If I was the principal I would expell those women."
"Anyways. As we turned the corner I looked at Gee and he looked... sad. Sad to see me leave but he also had that encouraging gaze in his hazel stones. I'm not so sure, I'm confused."
"Juliet," I hear my name from my aunts voice, I quickly turn to her attention. "You've found your Romeo."
Sign up to rate and review this story