Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

Chapter Five

by MonsterCuppycakes 4 reviews

Sorry for the hold-up, I still have writer's block, but I haven't written in like... 2 weeks?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
In my room, falling asleep on the comfy bed...
I finally shut my eyes, after seeing the faded light that comes through my black curtains. I turn myself over carefully, trying not to hurt myself. I have my thoughts on Gee. I remember that he's suppose to be over soon. I can't seem to open my eyes, so I must wait for him to come in the room or when Marie shakes me.
I yawn, and scratch behind my ear. I feel like a cat scratching behind there, I have the temptation to grin and continue scratching even though the itch has dissappeared.
The bedroom door opens, and it startles me. Though, my heart stops when Gee walks in the room. I smile, and he trots over to my bed. He sits himself on it, after I gesture him too. I adjust my pillow to have it sit up.
He tells me of how the girl's volleyball team got cancelled, and how the school needed a short bus to take them to Juvenille Detention. They are sentanced to four months in J.D. So that's my life-time limit? Four months? That's not a while.
"But..." He pauses. "They also got expelled." His grin and gaze felt heartwarming, and comfortable with a side of reassurance. My right arm's open, asking for a hug. He moves closer, and wraps his arms around my waist again. I am pushed up close to him, making the hug more cuddling than anything really. I like it.
My mouth's at his ear, and I want to tell him so badly. More than I wanted my lip pierced when I was twelve. I finally find the courage to tell him. And it's funny, because it sounds like he said the same thing.
"I love you." I say, his voice under mine. "What?" I ask, moving my head off his shoulder, but my arm still around him. I'm looking into his hazelnut eyes, and they have sincerity in them.
"I said the same thing you did." He replies, a grin upon his red lips.
His eyes revert to my lips for a mere second, occasionally glancing at them. I tilt my head a teenie bit, to keep our noses from colliding. We studder, stall, and hesitate when leaning in. We get to lips' distance, when my Aunt interupts by opening the door. That, was when it got akward.
We seperate, as Marie giggles. She soon apologizes, and notifies us that a late lunch has been prepared for us, and we can eat it in the living room. Gee helps me up, and we stumble out of my room and into the living room to have the abnormally big bowl of stringy spaghetti covered in melted mozzerella cheese. Two forks stick out of the bowl, and a light switch candle flickering. I glare at my aunt. She's snickering at us, and locking Lucy in her bedroom to keep us from being interupted.
"Well, shall we eat?" Gee finally says, tickling the palm of my hand as it droops beside me.
I giggle, and nod. We take seats on the coffee table chairs and dig into the giant bowl of pasta, meant for lovers. It was like we were in that story, Lady and the Tramp. And I'm serious, the strand of spaghetti we had, was long. It was burried under all the other strings, and we noticed we grabbed the same one until it came up.
We smile, and keep going, and going... that's when it happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story