Categories > Original > Drama > Opposites

Yet.

by cassieallen 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 331 words

0Unrated
Michelle's P.O.V.

Hi there. I'm Michelle! I love people. It's a good thing I do because they all seem to love me too! If you must put a name to me, I guess I'm the good twin. My sister gets in trouble alot. She gets all C's and is hard to talk to. She's dating this boy now and she head of the art club. The boy seems okay and to take care of her. I act like I can't stand her but really, I can't hate anyone if I wanted to.

Now, on to Michelle! Everyone wants to get on my good side and everyone is. I haven't gotten a detention in my life. My boyfriend is the quarterback! We've just started to date but I think I'm in love! And I am an A student.

I love mommy and daddy! But more of mommy. She's always been so close to me. I love it. She said that she was just like me when she was my age. So I go to her when I have a problem. Not like Marcie. She goes to daddy. Yay daddy. Giving her someone to talk to when she thinks she can't talk to any one. Even someone she's spent her whole life with...

My room is pretty in pink. I have a flower bed spread on my king sized bed. I have awards, ribons, and trophies lining my walls. I have framed pictures of me, my friends, and my mommy. Mom hardly gives me any pictures with daddy or Marice. She wont let me. But I do have something. I have a framed picture of me and Marcie. We look like complete oppsites even at 5. I also have a picture she drew for me when we were in 6th grade. She knew how much I loved pandas.

Lastly, I'm free outside. Only partly in. No one understands me on the inside.

I'm not as happy as I seem, yet, I am.
Sign up to rate and review this story