Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire Money

Mind Games

by CaptainKilljoy 3 reviews

Gerard does something he'll regret- is it too late to stop himself?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-03-04 - Updated: 2011-03-04 - 695 words

-1TrainWreck
A/N: Hello there again, CaptainKilljoy here.
I'd like to say a massive thankyou to those that reviewed, it honestly made my day. And so here is your present :')
Forgive me if it isn't as good, I'm still not sure whether I like it or not xD I wrote most of it while supposed to be paying attention in a German conference..
Disclaimer (Because I feel the need to put one): No I don't own My Chemical Romance, which is a darn shame. I do own this plot, although some lines you might be able to find in a play about Dracula... Now, on with the story.


2. Mind Games

My mind was a flurry, I was listening to the gentle breathing of my best friend, Frankie. We had been friends since we had met at one of Mikeys birthday parties. We had, all three of us, grown up together since then. Recently, or maybe a little longer than that (try three years, more like it.) I had been starting to feel differently about my best friend, it had grown into a feeling of love.

I sighed and rolled on my side to face the wall opposite. “NYA!” I was startled, to say the least, to find an all too familiar, terrifying pair of red eyes staring at me.
She stood behind me, beckoning me to stand with her. “You will do my bidding, you have shared blood with me.” she snarled in her eerily gentle voice as I had frozen up on the bed. This triggered me into moving myself up off the bed and to her side, like a faithful companion. I just couldn’t understand how one person, one crazy person no less, could control my movements and actions in such a way. I mean, she was just a crazy, bitey, lady..
Right?

I ran my tongue around my suddenly dry mouth only to let out a whimper when I felt razor sharp teeth where my tiny canines had been before, they were so sharp I cut my tongue but although it hurt, no blood wept from the wound.
“You feel the hunger, don’t you?” she cooed.
Instantly there was an ignition inside of me and I could feel everything from my stomach to my throat going up in flames, this feeling was so intense and powerful that I could hear absolutely everything around me, no matter how quiet.
I looked at Frank.. I could feel his very being rushing around me, begging to be..
To be what, exactly? Munched on? No, it was me almost calling to him with the need of his blood. I could hear his pulse resounding in my ears.
Before I could stop myself I was gliding closer to him on the floor, his small body curled up under a thin blanket. I hovered for a while, just watching until I smelt him.
His blood.
So exquisite.
I must have it.
No! I cried in my head, No, I can’t! I love him!
“Do it, take his life-blood as your own.” the temptress sneered at me.
“No.” I murmured, regretting it instantly.
“You must! Or you shall wither up and DIE!” and with that she left out of the window, into the night.
My willpower fell away at that moment. I carefully pulled his blanket away and softly straddled his body, leaning up and smelling his sweet neck.
It was too much.
I clamped my teeth upon his throat, to which he gave an unconscious moan in response. I felt the delicious tearing through skin, through his jugular and began to suckle at his neck, occasionally chomping through a bit more skin until he just dried up and I was full at last.
“I love you Frankie.” I sighed, looking at him.
“Frankie? Wake up! Wake up! Please?!...” I shook him, weeping and begging.
I had killed him.
My beautiful Frank..

“Wake up sleepyhead!” I heard him drag me into consciousness.


A/N: So there we are, what will happen next? I don't know yet :3 I suppose you should all take a couple of seconds to either rate or review. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Sign up to rate and review this story