Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Saving Harry

Some time for Rescuing....

by dkg 5 reviews

-see last summary-

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Petunia Dursley, Snape, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-05-18 - Updated: 2006-05-19 - 757 words

0Exciting
Disclaimer: I don't own this, J.K.Rowling owns Harry Potter!

Chapter 2- Some time for Rescuing....

"WHAT!" cried Professor Snape; he couldn't help but scream out loud for the whole castle to hear. For what else would you expect that Severus had to bring the son of his archenemy, James Potter? He didn't want to bring Harry Potter, even if the little one was under control by a spell (let me give you a hint, his name terrifies everybody.)

"Can't you let someone else fetch Harry Potter, like Ms. McGonagall?" asked Severus.

"Ms. McGonagall, I'm afraid is too busy, and I do have reasons that she would decline to bring Harry, because of his Muggles, Aunt and Uncle. You see I placed them there-

"-because they are his last relatives, I know so what does this have to do with me," interrupted Severus.

"Well I have news from an informant that Harry, had a rough beating and that he might be on the verge of dying, and since you know how it is to grow up being abuse, I figured you could take him away from there" replied Dumbledore with twinkle in his eyes. He remembered when Madame Pomfrey discovered that Severus Snape had scars all over from his body, and not from Quidditch, but old scars from his past. Since Severus remembered his own beating from his father, he decided to take Harry, only under those conditions.

"When Harry Potter comes here, would I have to take care of him?" asked Severus.

"I'm not sure" replied Albus, but there was more behind the man, he knew the answer would play out when Harry is in safety, until then, he would have to wait and see if Harry likes Severus. 'Maybe it's good for Severus, he does need to change, after all he is scaring all the children" thought Dumbledore. How about that, there's a thought!

Professor Snape was thinking about what would be the best way to get to Private Drive. How could his archenemy's son be tormented, after all Harry Potter is so Famous that shouldn't he be treated special, like being spoiled. Maybe his Aunt and Uncle didn't know about Harry's circumstance, or maybe they did. Professor Snape got onto the Knight bus to take him to Private Drive. Severus did use the subway once, however it was once, and he would like to keep it that way.

He wondered on what he was going to see, whether Harry truly has scars or whether Albus Dumbledore has a sick pleasure of tormenting him. Dumbledore should remember the days he favored Potter, and his precious boy became dead along side Lily, when the Dark Lord. Hmm...maybe the sight wouldn't be too bad as he thought, while turning up the block to see that Privet Drive was closer than he expected.

At first, Severus saw all the houses were the same, but Privet Dive looked very clean cut garden. He saw Mrs. Dursley cooking in the kitchen, and saw a wailing whale (which was of course Dudley) crying for his mommy, because he didn't get any piece of pie, that his mother was cooking. And then Mr. Dursley entered, but where was Harry. It looks visible that there was no Harry, that the family had only one child, and not keeping any child at all.

"I would feed the lump little boy, he was kicking the walls again when I saw him, and those bruises would not heal up very quickly, but we truly shouldn't care about that boy," which was Vernon talking to Petunia Dursley. Of course, Severus had enough eavesdropping and decided to blast the door open. Three very shocked people arrived to the living room, and at that moment Petunia Dursley fainted at the sight of Severus Snape.

"WHERE is he?" a demeaning voice came from Severus.

"Down in the basement," replied a scared Vernon, at the sight of the wand, "I have a family to support."

"You might not even have one if you don't Shut Up" and with that Severus went down to the basement, and gasped at the sight of Harry, which was a lost and torn looking boy and-

Author Note: yeah short, writer's block...comments much appreciated.

Next time: Description of Harry's torment, memories from the past, and a chat with an old acquaintance (try and figure out who that is, but I'm telling, till next time!) PS. The rating might change from PG-13 or R, because of what happens to Harry! Poor Harry :( ...Till next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story