Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Saving Harry

The Beginning of the End

by dkg 1 review

Dumbledore (being Dumbledore) asks Snape to check on Harry, only that he discovers something horrible about the Dursleys and has to save Harry! (4-year-old Harry here!) )Please rr! one of my best!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama - Characters: Dudley, Dumbledore, Harry, Petunia Dursley, Snape, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-05-18 - Updated: 2006-05-19 - 275 words

2Exciting
Saving Harry

By Daphne Kathy Goodman

Co-Authored with: lilyqueen777

Summary: Dumbledore (being Dumbledore) asks Snape to check on Harry, only that he discovers something horrible about the Dursleys and has to save Harry! (4-year-old Harry here!)

It was a quite cool day in summer; everyone was gone for the summer. However, one teacher decided to say at Hogwarts. It wasn't required, however, Severus Snape, never liked going back to his home. It brought back not the fondest memories of his life. He was thankful that he has to be in the dungeon, so he could relax and make a potion.

However, Dumbledore, insisted to ruin Severus quite and peaceful relaxation, and wanted him to talk about something.

"Lemon Drops," Severus said to the gargoyles in order to go to Dumbledore's office.

"Lemon Drop?" asked Dumbledore.

Severus never knew why Dumbledore insisted to ask him for muggle candy. For all he cared, he thought that Dumbledore should go to an AA meeting, because he was so addicted. He could see it now, "Hi, I am Albus Dumbledore, and I am addicted to Lemon Drop. Anyone care to have some." As you can tell, Severus told Albus "no" and insisted on the reason he was called to his office.

"I have a favor to ask you," replied Dumbledore

"What favor?" asked Severus. He didn't like how last time the favor was to fetch a potion made, because someone's tongue had a hole in it, because that student was addicted to acid pop.

"I want you to fetch Harry Potter," replied Albus Dumbledore.

So what you think? Cliffy, I know, next time we see Severus reaction! ) Please Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story