Categories > Original > Romance > Renewed Chapter 1!

Renewed Chapter 2

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Im no good at summaries

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 3022 words

-1TrainWreck

I woke up beside Damien on a giant pile of red. I looked around and saw things that really stood out. Like an Elvis poster and little red candles all over. I leaned up and I was in a x-large t-shirt that went to my knees. My hair was messed up and back really hurt as did my head.
“You awake?” Damien asked looking up at me. I squinted and looked down at him. I rubbed my eyes and tried to remember what happened yesterday.
“Yeah,” I mumbled laying back down beside him. Gently I snuggled against his chest as he pulled me closer. I smiled at Damien. He was the perfect man. Beautiful, hansom, smart, protective, loving and everything.
“Do you realize how long you’ve been asleep?” He asked smiling at me actual humor in his eyes.
“How long?” I asked rubbing my eyes. I licked my lips as he pulled me up back into a sitting position.
“Two days. I’ve never seen someone sleep that long,” he laughed hugging me. I blushed. Hell I’ve never slept that long myself. “Let’s go get something to eat.” He pulled me up and handed me some light blue shorts that hovered just above my knees. I pulled them on and the shirt still covered them.
“Where did you get this shirt?” I asked looking down at it. It was huge and it had a six on the front. It was orange and white with a little blue around the number.
“It was in that closet. The only thing in it. So I just put that on you. C’mon Darius has to clean your wound,” He said grabbing my hand as we exited the room.
“Good morning sleeping beauty,” Stevie Ray said smiling at me when I walked in. “How are you doing?”
“I have a headache and I think my back is bleeding again,” I answered smiling at her. “How’s about you?”
“Just the usual. You know trying to save the House of Night along the side of Zoey Redbird,” she laughed as she kissed Rephaim. “Rephaim this is Alexander. Jack’s twin brother. Alexander this is Rephaim.”
“Nice to meet you,” I smiled shaking his hand.
“Nice to meet you too. I’m sorry about what happened to you brother,” He said smiling at me as well.
“How are you feeling?” Darius asked walking into the room. I just nodded.
“My head hurts and I think my back is bleeding. Plus I can feel something in my wound,” I mumbled looking at Damien’s confused face.
“I’ll take a look at it. Plus I have to change the gauze.” He walked over to me and lifted the back of my shirt. “Do you have any tweezers?” He looked at Stevie Ray. She nodded and left the room. Returning two minutes later with a first-aid kit. He rummaged through it and pulled out a couple of things.
He dug into the wound as I clutched Damien’s hand. A while later he pulled out what looked like a rock only black.
“What the hell is that?” Damien asked rubbing his nose.
“I have no clue,” Darius said putting it on the table. He grabbed some alcohol and cleaned out my wound then patched it right back.
“That hurt,” I whispered tired from the pain. I leaned my head against Damien’s shoulder as Stevie Ray handed me something to drink. It smelled sweet and tangy. I refused to drink it.
“It’ll get your strength up,” Darius said pushing it closer to me. I just shook my head. That thing had blood in it and like hell I was going to drink that.
“Drink it. It’ll make you feel better,” Damien urged but I still refused. No way in hell was I drinking that until I craved it. Yeah, I was a vampye but I wasn’t going to drink that. Not even if my life depended on, which it did.
“Oh for, shit’s, sake. Drink it,” Aphrodite growled I glared at her but refused.
“Please for me?” Damien asked and I gave in. I pulled the cup to my lips and drank. When the glass was half empty I set It back on the table and looked at him like ‘There you happy?’ “There that wasn’t so bad now was it?”
“Actually it was,” I groaned and instantly stood. Seeing the look on my face Stevie Ray placed a garbage can by my side. It went to my about waist. I leaned over in time to hit the garbage can.
“Are you alright?” Damien asked rubbing my back. I shook my head and barfed into the can again. “Come on let’s go back to bed.” He took my hand and led me back to the room we were staying in.
“I have a massive backache,” I mumbled lying down on the bed. He gently laughed and kissed my forehead. I looked at him passionately. He caught my eye and leaned back in for a kiss to the lips. I leaned up and wrapped my arms around him. He put his hand on my waist and moved them down to my hips. He gently picked me up and sat me down in his lap on the pile of mattresses. I pulled him closer to me as he leaned back. His head landed on the pillows as he pulled away. We looked into each others eyes and his mouth was instantly at my neck. He left kisses along my collarbone and shoulder as he moved the, oversized, shirt to the side.
“Can I?” He asked tugging at the bottom of the shirt. I nodded afraid that my voice would sound terrified. He slid his hand under my shirt and pulled it away from my shorts, revealing my bare chest. I wasn’t that muscular, but my chest was soft. He licked my chest as I clenched my teeth.
I bit my lip as he turned over and ended up on top of me. He smiled at me as he kissed down my stomach. I turned my head as he slid off my shorts. Gently he licked at my cock. God, we were gay but I felt embarrassed. This boy made me feel like heaven and hell at the same time.
“Don’t hold in your voice,” he whispered in my ear as I released. I clenched my teeth refusing to scream out. “It’s okay.” I shook my head as he slipped a finger into my entrance. I gasped but didn’t make a sound. His smile faded as my eyes closed.
He picked me up and put me on my hands and knees. I turned to look at him as a long, hot, rod pressed against me. He pushed inside of me. I let out my voice, but it wasn’t loud enough for anyone to hear from the room we were in.
“Your erotic voice is sexy,” he chuckled thrusting inside of me. I flashed back to what happened with Eli. Everything was terrible. He ripped my entrance, bruised my arms, legs, back, chest, stomach, and ass. Tears streaked my face as I moved away from him. I pulled him out of me and berried my face in his chest.
“Not like this please?’ I begged crying into his chest. “Please?”
“Calm down. I won’t do it like that then,” he cooed leaning me back. “Can I continue?” I nodded and he pushed back inside me, being sure not to hurt me. I screamed out just like he wanted me to, but not loudly. I moaned and groaned painfully as he moved inside me. He released inside me, my back arched, my voice broke, and tears covered my face.
He covered us both up as I rested on his chest. He turned over as I hugged him to me. I had just lost my, willing, virginity to this big hunk of man. He rubbed my back and kissed my head. I blacked out a second later and was standing beside Jack.
“How was he?” he asked smiling at me. I blushed and sat down on soft grass. He sat beside me and I put my head in his lap. He brushed my hair out of my eyes as he looked at the sky. “I’m so happy for you, baby brother.” He sounded like he was telling the truth. “Now I can finally subside the hurt I felt for leaving him. Thank you.”
“I- I love him, Jack,” I mumbled as he smiled down at me.
“I knew you would,” he giggled placing a blade of grass on my forehead. As he played with my hair I looked down at Earth. Damien was humming in my ear when someone appeared behind the red curtain that hung over the gaping hole in the door.
“Hey, Damien, Rephaim said he heard someone screaming. Do you know what he’s talkin’ bout?” Stevie Ray asked pulling the curtain aside. Damien leaned up his shirt still on his body. He nodded and stood up making sure I was fully covered. I guess, he already buttoned his pants back before she came in. Well, damn him.
“That was Alexander,” he mumbled scratching his head as he walked with her out of the room. Her eyes widened and he blushed. He rubbed his neck as he walked to the kitchen. They all turned towards them.
“Did you find out what it was that Rephaim heard?” Shaunee asked eating a bowel of cereal right beside Erin. Stevie Ray turned towards Damien and raised her eyebrows.
“It was Alexander,” he said yawning. I turned red and looked at Jack who was laughing his head off. Literally he was on the ground rolling around in the f-ing grass. Lucky for him I didn’t hit my head when he moved.
“I’m going back, now,” I mumbled closing my eyes. I fell to Earth my eyes opening as I landed in my body. I blinked as I slid on my clothes.
I pulled back the curtain and walked towards the back of our home. I seen two red eyes and instantly back away. I heard a growl then a boy flung himself at me. I screamed and turned to run. He grabbed my shoulder and threw me down on the ground.
“DAMIEN!” I shouted my back bleeding once again. I turned to look at the boy. He was cute, and a red VAMPYRE! He grinned an evil grin and licked his lips. I screamed again as he flashed his fangs.
He sunk his fangs into my neck as he pressed a hand to my groin. I screamed and refused to feel the pleasure. His fangs came out of my neck and he flipped me over. He lifted my shirt and bit my nipple. His fangs went into the flesh just above it. I tired to fight back as he held my hands above my head. He had just put his hand under my shorts when Zoey and everyone rushed in.
“Dallas!” Stevie Ray shouted at the Vampyre.
“WIND, COME TO ME!” Damien shouted and Dallas was thrown backwards. Damien rushed to my side and pulled off his shirt. He gently dabbed away the blood that flew from my neck and chest as he fixed my clothes. I was crying as I hugged him. This terrified me to death. Damien hugged me as his anger flared. “I’m here now.”
“You’ll pay for that,” Dallas growled and jumped at us. I screamed and huddled in Damien’s arms. Tears streaked my face as dirt buried him in an avalanche. Well, tried. He dodged it and Stark hit him in the shoulder with an arrow.
“It’s alright, now,” Damien pulled me into his arms. “I’m not going anywhere.”
“Now why are you here?” Stevie Ray asked her eyes glowing red. I felt his thoughts. He wasn’t going to say anything. SHIT! He imprinted with me. My sobs got louder as they hit Damien’s chest. Darius was the one to realize what had happened.
“Get him out of here! Shaunee, Erin go with them,” He shouted pulling Damien to his feet. They pulled me out of there and into the kitchen. Damien sat me on a chair and knelt in front of me. He took the shirt away from my neck and examined the holes in it and on my chest. He sighed and examined my crying face. I had a terrified look on my face and body.
“Get me some more gauze if you would,” Damien said to Erin as Shaunee grabbed my hand.
I suddenly felt a evil jot. I stopped breathing and fell forward. Damien instantly caught me. I screamed at the pain. They were torchering Dallas and I felt everything. He just laughed.
“He imprinted with you. DAMN IT! Bite me,” he cussed grabbing a nearby knife as he sliced his wrist and put it to my lips. The blood touched my tastebuds and I widened my mouth and I sunk my teeth into his wound as he licked at the wound on my chest. We drank for five minutes before I felt me and Dallas’s bond broken. I whined and jerked away from him. “No.”
“I can’t,” I mumbled licking his wrist. His wound instantly healed and I hugged him. Suddenly red eyes appeared along with two other red fledgling, that weren’t the good kind. They snarled and lunged for me and Damien. The girl grabbed Damien and the boy grabbed me. I screamed and Rephaim burst through the door. He sprinted towards us and pulled them away from us. They hissed as I crawled to Damien.
“Are you alright?” Damien asked looking at me. Blood had soaked the white t-shirt. Most of it was from my back. I shook my head ‘no’ and fell on the floor in front of him as Erin entered the room with a first aid kit. She looked at us then the fledgling that were beeing carried out of the room. She sprinted to us and gave Damien a hand with my wound.
He pulled off the shirt and gasped as my breathing slowed. He grabbed napkins and alcohol and wiped out the wound. Erin carefully placed the gauze on my back. They taped it around my waist and made sure that it was secure.
“He’s lost too much blood,” Darius rushed into the room followed my everyone else. “He need’s it replaced. Plus it needs to be fresh.” He looked at Aphrodite who shook her head.
“No!” I gasped as Damien pulled me into a sitting position. Darius looked at Damien and he nodded. He grabbed the knife he used to cut his wrist a few minutes ago and sliced into it again. My eyes widened as he pushed it to my lips. I drank for ten minutes then sealed the wound.
“Are you alright?” Damien asked putting his hand on my cheek. I nodded.
“He must be really tired,” Aphrodite said. “I mean bleeding wound, sex, vampire bite, imprint, imprint broken, opened wound, evil fledgling attack, more biting and you have yourself some drama.” Damien growled at her as I leaned my head against his shoulder. My eyes instantly went blank and I appeared at Nyx’s side.
“Hello, Alexander,” she mumbled smiling at me. I nodded and turned to the side. “Are you alright?” I nodded again and looked at Jack standing to the side trying not to smile.
“What happened down there-”
“Wasn’t what I predicted at all,” she looked at Jack. “You will explain to him his importance in Zoey’s plan.” She disappeared leaving me with Jack.
“You have to explain about the double edged sword, right after you figure it out yourself,” he mumbled sitting in the grass by a nearby tree.
“Double edge sword would be Zoey. She has to forgive and accept. Only then can he be killed or reborn into Nyx’s realm forever. Am I right?”
“Right on the dot.”
“She has to accept that they once loved each other. That he only wants her and that her Aya only wants him. She must over come that side of her. She has to forgive him for his wrong doings and then he has to accept the fact that his Aya is no longer in his century and that Zoey will never love him the way he does her, but she will love him as her friend. Only then will he accept his fate and be reborn into our Goddess’s realm.”
“Now go tell her that.” I blinked and transported home. I was still on the kitchen floor with Damien beside me. He was worried and refused to move.
“Are you alright?” Zoey asked and I nodded.
“Double edge sword,” I mumbled trying to catch my breath. Her head snapped up and stared into my eyes. I waved my hand and she came close I explained to her what she had to do and her eyes widened.
“That’s what I have to do?” She asked and I nodded. Her eyes softened and she kissed my head. “Thank you.” I nodded and snuggled into Damien’s chest. Carefully he stroked my face sending chills down my aching spine. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me as the rest of the people stared at us.
Looking at them I smiled and suddenly felt an odd presence. Suddenly a growl tore through my system and Damien looked down at me, shocked. I sprang outta his arms and sniffed out the scent. They followed me worried that I had lost my mind as I coasted through the tunnels.
“Alexander? What are you doing?” Stevie Ray asked eyeing me with concern. My head snapped up as I closed my eyes and felt the odd presence. Quietly I moved to the place where I sensed it.
As I approached a big black door there stood Neferet. Demon witch from hell.




Sign up to rate and review this story