Categories > Original > Romance > What happened at the Tea Party, Stays at the Tea Party

What happened at the Tea Party, Stays at the Tea Party

by The_Blackout 0 reviews

Is it more than just "Stage Romance" For Emilie Autumn and her Bloody Crumpets?

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 1135 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! So, this is my first chapter on me Emilie/Veronica love story^^! R+R telling me what you think of it. DISCLAIMER: I sadly do not own any of the Crumpets or EA for that matter. Any songs mentioned are copy righted to the wonderful Emilie Autumn, and I take credit for nothing but the (fictional) story below. Anything that I wrote about is pure coincidence if it did actually happen. Much love, The_Blackout xox

Veronica's POV:
"WHO WANT'S TO KISS ME?!" I screamed. My sexy cries and the raging screams of the audience filling the hall. Tonight was the first of Emilie Autumn's N. America shows. We kicked of to a great start. We had just finished Gothic Lolita and I decided to play my usual Rat Game.
Emilie and I had been friends for years. And I loved dancing and prancing about the stage, watching her put every ounce of effort into her delicate violin, singing her beautiful heart out.
Her blood red hair dripping down her pretty deathly pale face, bouncing on her pretty shoulders.
I loved everything about Em. The clothes she wore, and the fact she was not embarresed to be out in public in them (her main garments consisting of corsets and bloomers. Not to mention the copius amounts of striped stockings...) The pints of tea she drunk in a day, her odd obsession with leeches and rats. Not afraid to be herself. To be Emilie.
Tonight she looked even more gorgous than always. Her hair was pulled into messy bunches on her head, and her usual perfect lolita look was aplied neatly to her slim face. Her pink corset and matching bloomers clung tightly to her tiny yet elegant frame, so silky as the jewels sparkled in the harsh white stage lights.
Suddenly, I was awoken from my thoughts by Emilie's heavy black boots stomping over to me, as she carefully placed her instrument on the tea table we had created.
"I WILL!" She shrieked back at me, causing yet another uproar in the crowd.
My heart leaped in my chest. Oh my GOD Emilie wanted to kiss me?! I know we had kissed many a time before, but some how, this time was different.
"Oh will you now?" I smirked.
"Oh darling you know I would love to. Infact, I would be honoured, Miss Varlow!" She laughed like a....well, like a mad girl.
"Well come here then!" I screamed.
Emilie picked up her fine porcelain tea cup, decorated with violets and roses, and took a large swig of it's contents.
And before I knew it, Emilie's soft painted lips came crashing down onto mine, and I felt her sleek pale arms wrapping around my waist, gently and ever so slightly, pulling on my corset laces. I placed my arms around her neck, and for the first time felt her tounge slipping into my mouth...
The fireworks began, and all the screaming in the backround had been reduced to small whispers as my lips and tounge moved in sync with Emilie's.... Bliss...
Then, as soon as it started, she broke away. I was left standing there, completly dumbfounded and light headed. Was that just a dream? I hoped not. But even if it was, I damned and cursed my self for fucking waking up...
"VERONICA!" I heard some one call. I regained my sences and noticed Captain Maggots flailing her arms franticaly, pointing at my feathered fans as Aprella lit her hula hoop, ready to begin the performance. I picked up my fans. What was I ment to be doing? I heard music and looked over to Emilie.
"Dead is the new alive, despair's the new survival" she began.
I quickly pulled my self together, fluttering the long white feathers about me, trying to remember my routine. Maggots shot me a questioning look:
"I need to talk to you after the show" she mimed, and I nodded back at her.
I really tried hard to remember, but all I could think about was Emilie.....

Emilie's POV:
"WHO WANT'S TO KISS ME?!" I heared Veronica call out to the crowd, as she placed a dainty hand on her hip. This hollering had began a normal part of our show. Some would say it was not an EA show with out it. But despite the number of times she would do it, it never seemed to bore me, and never ever failed to make me smile.
I loved Veronica and her crazy wild personality. She is an amazing person, and I quite simply love her. Literally. I have for a while now. I'm much to afraid to say anything, I have a history of broken hearts and rejection.
My fingers were aching, but some how,Veronica's voice seemed to make the pain dissapear.
I lifted my bow from the strings and listened as the crowd scream out muffled things, I could make out a few obsenities,but that did't matter. Just to know these beautiful Plague Rats and Miffins still loved us as much as we loved them was just brilliant.
But with out warning, I began to walk over to Veronica, my legs trembling, I heard a dull thud with every step, not sure weather is was my heart, or my boots. No, my heart was beating much to fast for this.
Oh God, Emilie what are you doing? Turn around for fuck's sake!
I placed my violin on the table, laden with lace and tea cups and pots, not to mention the sugar jar...
Suddenly.
"I WILL!" I screamed.
Right. You've really done it this time you crazy bitch. You can't say that to the cirl you fancy the stockings off! Just run back, forget about this! Too late... I mentally slapped myself for my stupid fucking actions.
I heard myself talking random bullshit, not before I took a big gulp of tea. What the fuck was in there, vodka? I dunno... and the next thing I knew, my lips were on hers. I loved the way her glossy red lips felt against mine. I gently slipped my tounge between her lips as she granteed complete access. I had never felt sooooo good in my life....
I pulled away quickly, knowing the show must go on, but My GOD I regretted it. If I had my way, I would have stood there and kissed her all night...
She remained glued to the stop, and I couldn't help but stifle a smill giggle. She looked so hot when she was confused.
She picked up her feathers, her dark blue eyes gleaming and sparkling. I just wished she knew how I felt...and wished she felt the same..


[*So there's chapter one! I hoped you liked it, more on the way soon! R+R's get cookies!
Sign up to rate and review this story