Categories > Original > Romance > What happened at the Tea Party, Stays at the Tea Party

In all your fairy tales, how did the prince say he loved you.....

by The_Blackout 0 reviews

What will Maggots have to say to Veronica?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 831 words

0Unrated
So, here's part II! Sorry for the long wait, writers block ¬¬' Enjoy! The_Blackout xox

Captain Maggots' POV:
Veronica was acting weirder than normal. Which, is pretty.........weird.
She was shaking so much she almost dropped her tea cup. I coudn't have been stage fright.
We have done bigger venues than that. Then when Emilie kissed her, it was all going down with V. Her eyes sparkled like they normally do when she gets excited or happy.
Emilie tells me everything, so I was shocked one day when I found her crying on the bathroom floor.....
----------Flash back---------------
"Emilie! what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I screamed as I ran into the bathroom, looking for the location of which the sobs and screams of pain had come from. Emilie didn't answer me, she just cried harder, her hand gently placed on her left thigh. I saw red spilling from the gaps in her fingers, and placed my hand on her wrist, pulling it gently. She tensed the muscles in her wrist, refusing to move her hand. A small whimper came from deep within her throat, and she gave in. I lifted her hand to see the word "SUFFER" engraved into her leg, still dripping from the scarlet blood. I gasped, and her pleading eyes shone brightly into mine, as if begging for forgiveness.
"Emilie, you promised me you would never do this again" I cried, as I felt the hot tears stinging my eyes.
"I'm sorry......" she whispered. I quickly dried her eyes and ran to the cupboard, flinging cans and bottles of make up and things all over the room, searching for the antiseptic and bandages. I ran back over to Em, still sitting on the floor with her legs straddled to avoid anymore pain. I lifted her leg, bending her knee ever so slightly and applied a small amount of antiseptic. She gasped from the pain, but I held her hand and told her not to worry. I carefully wrapped the bandages around her thigh."Are you gonna tell me why you did it now?" I asked.
"I can't" she whispered.
"Please, Em, I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything."
"Okay, but don't laugh and don't tell anybody."
"I won't. I promise."
"Maggots, have you ever liked someone so much, it hurt? Because you knew you could never have them?" Here, I paused. Yes, there was someone, but it really killed to talk about.
"Yes, I have, Em" I croaked.
"Then tell me, what did you do? did you tell them?"
No, not yet......
"No, I didn't. But just because I didn't, doesn't mean you shouldn't".
"So, you think I should tell them?"
"Yeah, who is it anyway?"
She swallowed hard before continuing. "It's.........um....No. You'll laugh. You'll never talk to me again!" She screamed. I grabbed her hands and held her tight, placing my head on her shoulder.
"I could never do that to you, Emilie. Please?" I whispered in her ear.
"Veronica" she sighed.


I shook my head, just as the door opened, and in walked Veronica.
"Hey Maggots. You wanted to speak to me?" She said, tottering in on her overly high heels.
I sat down on my bunk, pulled up my stripey stockings and patted next to me on the blanket.
She nodded and sat down.
"V? What was up with you earlier? You seemed freaked out or something......"
She gave a loud sigh, and dropped her head. Her raven black hair dripping down her pale face.
I put my arm around her shoulders and shuffled closer to her.
"Come on, matey" I said in my best pirate voice. "Tell the Captain what be a-troublin' ya"
Veronica giggled. This always made her cheer up.
"It's just.....well.......when......." she sighed again. "It's Emilie"
"What's wrong with Emilie?" I said. I knew what was coming though...
"I... I think.... I like Emilie!" she cried.
I pulled her close to me, and she buried her head in my chest. I rubbed her back and told her everything will be okay.
Before long, Veronica was asleep and I carried her over to her bunk.
Just then Aprella and Contessa walked in.
"Oh, hello Maggots!" Contessa and Aprella cried in unison.
"Shhh!" I screeched. "Veronica is sleeping!"
"Sorry Maggots" Aprella sighed. Contessa pushed back the curtains to check if she had awoken V. But luckily, she was still fast asleep. I gently pushed her over and began to unlace her corset, making her a bit more comfy. Emilie walked in to the sleeping area, and blushed when she saw me dropping Veronica's corset onto the floor. Aprella reached into Veronica's case and pulled out a t-shirt and slipped it onto the sleeping girl.
We all slowly made our way back to our own bunks, all but Emilie, who got down to her knees and held Veronica's hand. I sighed before falling to a deep sleep.....

R+R? Thank's for reading ^.^ much love xox
Sign up to rate and review this story