Categories > Original > Romance > What happened at the Tea Party, Stays at the Tea Party

Why can we never go back to bed?

by The_Blackout 0 reviews

Maggots is up to something.....

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 370 words

0Unrated
Chapter III. Need I say more? DISCLAIMER: I do not own EA or The Bloody Crumpets for that matter. Any songs used/ mentioned are copy righted Emilie Autumn or whoever the artist is. Anything I have written is pure coincidence if anything similar happened. The_Blackout xox

Veronica's POV:
Woah, that's new.
I turned to my right to see Emilie sleeping on the floor, softly clutching my hand. I smiled and quietly got down from my bunk and crouched down, brushing my fingers though Emilie's be-tangled red hair. I carefully picked her up and lay her down in my bunk, before clibming in and laying down next to her.

Emilie's POV:
I woke up and felt a light weight on my shoulder, I slowly turned my neck around and saw Veronica's head resting gently on my shoulder. She looked so sweet when she was sleeping. Something about this whole situation felt right, but I couldn't put my finger on why......
I woke again to find Veronica had gone. Was I dreaming? No, I was in her bunk. But why was I in her bunk? I proped myself up on her pillows before dropping down again. I buried my face in her pillows and inhaled deeply. It smelt of Veronica. Everything smelt of Veronica.

Veronica's POV:
I was sitting in the back lounge drinking tea (what else?) with Contessa, talking about the shows, asking if she wanted to do a burlesque routine with me the following night, when Emilie creeped in.
"Hey" she said, her hair sticking up at all angles and last nights make-up running down her face. Yet she still looked hot as ever.
"Hey Emilie! Did you sleep okay?" I smiled.
"Yeah" she grinned back "But V?"
"Yeah, Em?"
"Why was I in your bunk?" she laughed.
"You were passed out by it, so I took you in" I smiled.
Contessa got up and brought a fresh cup of tea for everyone, before handing one to Emilie.
Emilie sat down opposite me, and Contessa to my right.
We began talking about rats and costumes when we heard a very loud moaning.........


So, what the fuck was that noise? Where is Maggots and Aprella? R+R? Much love xox
Sign up to rate and review this story