Categories > Original > Romance > What happened at the Tea Party, Stays at the Tea Party

I only write love songs, For those whom I don't love.

by The_Blackout 0 reviews

The Discovery. More love than you think......

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 483 words

0Unrated
Warning kiddies, this WILL get hot ;] Hope you enjoy it. DISCLAIMER: I do not own EA, The Bloody Crumpets or anyone mentioned. Any songs mentioned are by the wonderful Emilie Autumn or whomever the artist maybe. The_Blackout xox

Contessa's POV:
"What the FUCK was that?!" I screamed. Followed by another scream, not from me or Veronica, or Emilie. We drained our tea and shot up.
We ran to the sleeping area and I violently tugged on the door handle. It was locked.
I moved away from the door as Veronica began her attempts of kicking it down. No luck though. The moans and screams were getting louder, and Emilie had gone even more pale than before, I put my arm around her frail shoulder.
"Oh my GOD! I think I can hear Maggots! She's getting murdered! OH LORD THEY'RE KILLING HER!" Veronica screamed, clawing violently at her hair and face.
"For fucks sake, V! Calm the fuck down! Look at Emilie! She don't need this, go take her to get some tea!" I yelled.
I gently pushed Em over to Veronica and Em held her hand tightly.
I continued were Veronica had left off. I kicked with all my might at the door and pulled at the handle. Finally the door swung open, sending me toppling over and landing smack on the floor.
"I'm getting too old for this..." I thought.
Slowly, I walked in on my toes, being as quiet as I could, but apparently, not quiet enough.
"What was that?" Wait, Aprella?
"Mmmm..Don't care" MAGGOTS?! What's going on in here?!
My shaking hand reaches forward and I grab the dirty blood red curtains draped over Maggots' bunk.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed.

Emilie's POV:
I sat in the red leather seats of the lounge area, gingerly sipping at my tea, Veronica at my side, tangling her slim fingers through my messy hair, whispering sweet calming words into my ear, telling me it's not what I thought was happening, when we both knew damn well it was.
I buried my head into the crook of Veronica's neck and sighed.
She kissed the top of my head, and I buried my face further down, and kissed her neck.
Before I knew it, Our lips were crashing together, tounges fighting for dominance. I gave in and let the sweet taste of Veronica explode in my mouth. I felt light-headed as the fire works started in my head. She pinned me down and straddled her legs around my waist, only breaking contact to remove our shirts, before passionatly kissing again. What, dear Lord, did one do to deserve Veronica?. I moaned as I felt her hand gently pulling open my bra and letting it slide to the floor.

Contessa's POV:
After seeing THAT wonderful display from Maggots and Aprella, I'm a little bit scared to find out why Emilie and Veronica are giggling....
Sign up to rate and review this story