Categories > Original > Drama > Opposites

Date

by cassieallen 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 1192 words

0Unrated
Michelle's P.O.V.

I have a date with Brad tonight! He's been so sweet! I fluffy my hair one more time to make sure it looks perfect. I grab my little pink clutch that matches my dress. It's silk. Mother got it from Mulan.

Marcie's P.O.V.

I come out of my cave to see shinning A student football player. Gross.

"And the freak crawls out of her nest." He mocks.

"And the player is making the biggest mistake of his life." I say with a smirk, slaming my door shut and leaning on it.

"What?" He asks stupidly.

I look at him darkly. "You break her heart i'll kill you." Now, I don't love my sister, but she can't handle much.

"Yeah, right." He chuckles.

I pull out and little stub of metal and twist it in my fingers. I get alittle closer to him and flip the little hook and my blade shines in the light. "Oh, I will." I say taking his hand and running the knife along his arm. I could feel him trying to pull away. "Up up up. You do that and you'll be called emo."

A creek from upstairs tells me Michelle is coming. I flip my knife back into the handle, leaving to my basment.

Michelle's P.O.V.

I see him standing there waiting for me. He's looking at all the pictures of my when I was little. I love how much he cares!

"Ready honey!" I chirp. His neck snaped my way. It took a few moments for a smile to come on his face.

"Hey babe, you look great." He says kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you." I blush. "So where are we going?"

He smiles. "You'll see." I hope it's some where special. Our first date has to be special!

Marcie's P.O.V.

I sit on my bed throwing up a baseball I got at The Mets game when I was 6. I'm so bored and I don't even have a sister to annoy.

Crimson, duh

I dial his number. I want to hangout with the Everworst Clan!

"Hello?" Came his voice.

"Hey!"

"Oh, hi Marcie. I was just about to call you. Wanna hangout? Mikes really wants to see you." Mikes and/or Mikey is Emily's twin broher. Younger of course. Even though he's only a year younger I think of him as a 5 year old and my baby.

"Mikey! I'll be right over!" I say happily, shutting the phone.

I run up the stairs, grabing my keys on the way. As soon as I open the door I hear a voice that sends chills down my spine.

"Where are you going?"

"Why do you care?" I spat at my mother, not looking at her.

Michelle's P.O.V. (I really hate writting as her:P)

Dinner was amazing. I had chicken. I didn't want to over eat so I only had half of it. Brad took the rest. Now, some how, we're kissing. Right at the table. Infront of everyone. Yes I have had my first kiss before but it was nothing like this. My first was slow and tender. This one is face and frantic.

His hand is on my back now. It's getting lower and lower with every move. Sooner rather then later his hand was resting firmly on my butt. I quickly pull his hand up and pull away, hiding my face. It was burning with red.

"Oh, sorry babe." He says with no reaction on his face.

"It's f-fine." I say quietly. "I have to go home, drive me?"

"You know it."

Marcie's P.O.V.

"MARCIE!" Mikey yelled, running to hug me. He was so much taller than me. I'm normal hight (5'3) where as the Everworst boys are about 5'9. They could be the twins. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Hey Mikey!" I giggle.

"I've missed you sooooooooo much! Why haven't you come here?! Chrisy hasn't even gone over there either! WA!" He cryed.

"It's okay. I'm here now!" I say, with a smile I only have for the Everworsts.

"YES! Chrisy! I'm steeling your girlfriend!" Mikey said as Crimson entered the room.

Crimson simply looked at Mikey. Mikey's smile stayed. "He has no objections!" He laughed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I'm used to being man handled.

"Dude, put my girlfriend down. Or i'll take her." Crimson said. "Like to see ya try Chrisy!" And with that, I was lifted from Mikey to Crimson.

"I'M NOT A SACK OF POTATOES!" I infrom them.

"Sack of potatoes...? Who failed to tell me that my best friend is here?!" Emily yelled down the stairs. Crimson and Mikey turned to face her, almost smacking my head on the railing.

"Thanks! Love you all too!" I say harshly. My head it very hard in all but don't kill me!

"Oh hey, your here too?" Emily asks.

"Haha, hate you too. Tell you brother to put me down!" I plead.

"I speak english you know." Crimson tells me, putting me down.

"Yes. I know." I kiss him quickly on the lips. "I would date you if you were illegal."

"DAMNIT!" Mikey hissed. We all laughed.

"Is Marice here?" Called a sweet voice whom I like to call mother.

"Yeah! I'm here Mom!" I say moving myself from Crimson to My real mother. I go and hug her. Shes so sweet!

"My sweet Marcie! Will you be sleeping over?" Ilook at Emily. She's noding like crazy.

"I guess I am." I say happily.

Michelle's P.O.V.

He walks me to the door, like a gentalmen. We're at the step once he turns me around. He presses me to the door, crashing his mouth onto mine. Once his hand started to move down again, I pull away.

"Um, thank you foe the amazing date. Good night." I smile and go inside. I squeal once the door was closed.

"How did it go?!" Mother asked have as big as smile as I do.

"Amazing! It was all so perfect!" Skiping over the whole hand-on-but part.

"Good! Only the best from my daughter!"

"Hmmm, what was that?"

"Nothing dear, nothing a all."

Marcie's P.O.V.

We're on the sofa watching Vampires Suck. It's funny becasue Crimon sorta looks like a vampire. He's so pale.

"Look!" Mikes says putting the cover of the movie up to Crimson's face. "IT'S A PERFECT FIT!" He laughs on the floor while Crimson holds in a scream.

"No! Crimson is more of that color!" Emily points to the white mantel. The twins both fall to the floor laughing while I stay there next to him, trying not to laugh.

"It's okay, I love you doll white skin." I tell him.

"Hahaha. Very funny." He mumbles.

"So Marcie," Emily says. "Where you sleeping tonight?"

"Where ever I pass out." I shrug. I snuggle up to Crimson. "Okay, I'm going to pass out now." I smile. I breath in his coffee scent. Yum.
---
Hey guys! jadesohma here! Another chapter:D Hope you like it! And please look at some of my other please.! Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story