Categories > Original > Drama > Love Me

Love Me

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

He is a new guy in america.She was born in America.He quickly makes friends and is wanting her to be his.She has her friends,reputation,and boyfriend...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 1357 words

0Unrated
He sighed and stood up look out his window.
A sunny day and it was his first day living in America.The next day would be his first day in high school in America.
His mother decided it was time to live a new life and dragged him with her to the U.S.
He left his friends,his band,his life.The basic story.
Thing is he moved from Taiwan,and so...he was taiwanese.
"Danson!"
He rolled his eyes and went downstairs where his mother held a huge box in her hands.
"What?",he asked.
"Help me start unpacking the boxes."
She spoke in taiwanese since she did not know much english,as well as he.
He scoffed and walked past her to the door.
"I'm gonna go explore America.See ya.",he said and opened the door.
"Danson!",she called but the door was slammed and he was long gone.
She sighed and shook her head in annoyance.
"Lord,help me with this son."

Danson tried to figure out the sign.
He was good at english,but not a total expert.
"Aiyo,where is the mall?",he muttered in taiwanese.
He looked over to see some guys that looked his age.They laughed and talked in engish.
Two white boys,one black,and the other spanish.
He stopped in front of them making them halt to a stop.
"Ummm,hi.You guys know where the mall is?",he asked in english perfectly.
"Yeah,we were headed there.We can show you if you want.",one of the white boys said.
"Oh,cool.",Danson murmured.
"So,you new here?",the black one asked.
"Yeah.My name is Danson.Moved here from Taiwan.",he said.
"Oooh,Taiwan.So you an asian.My name is Paul.",the white boy from before said.
He had blond short hair with green eyes,and small freckles.
"You can call me Mason,bro.",the black one said.
He had very small hair,with dark skin,and brown eyes with a pair of big lips.
"My name is Luke and this quiet hispanic here is David.",the other white boy said.
The other white had brown hair,brown eyes,and a super clear face with glasses.The hispanic had long,dark hair in a ponytail with brown eyes and brown skin.
"Umm,cool.",Danson said.
"Alright,let's get going.",Paul said and walked past Danson leading the way.
Danson turned and followed talking with Mason and Luke.

"So this is the american mall.",Danson whispered.
The mall was huge and full of people.
"Yep,welcome to what we americans call heavan.This mall has everything for you.",Luke explained.
Danson nodded and smiled.
"Alright,we're headed to the arcade.You're welcome to come.",Mason said and the four boys walked off.
Danson sighed and continued to look around.He then decided to take a look around.
He walked forward looking at the clothing stores,food stores,music stores.
It was all pretty cool.The guy was right,this place has everything.
Danson felt the rumble in his stomach and was glad to see he was standing beside a caffe.
He walked in and saw little people sitting everywhere.He walked forward to the counter and smiled at the cashier.
"I'd like some coffee with...two glazed doughnuts.",he ordered.
The cashier nodded and went to grab the order.
He looked around just thinking of how cool his new life might turn out to be.Then he heard giggles.
He looked over to see a table of four girls looking at him and giggling.
He stopped smiling and quickly looked away.
What?Did he have something on his face?Was it the way he was dressed?
He looked down to his clothing.He wore jeans with a purple tight shirt and a black vest with a chain on his belt and some converse.
Nah,his clothes were just fine.
Maybe his hair?
It reached a bit pass his shoulders and was straight/wavy in a ponytail,with blonde highlights.
Possibly his hair.
He thought:Maybe his face?
He had brown eyes with light skin and obviously,his eyes looked asian as he was.
He suddenly got nervous thinking:Do I have girl lips??
The cashier came back with his order and he took out money.
He only had taiwanese money but he shrugged and gave it to her anyways.
She looked at it strangely as he walked away and sat down.
The girls continued to giggle and look.
He looked up at them and bit his lip.
Four girls.
Two were blonde with matching blue eyes,but one had freckles,and the other did not.
One looked spanish and had long brown,wavy hair with brown eyes and mocha skin.
Then there was the fourth girl.
She was asian.She had long,straight black hair with bangs brushed to the side.Her eyes were a very light brown and she had ivory skin.
She was taiwanese!
He looked down to his food and took a bite out of one of the doughnuts.
He sighed and thought for a moment.
Maybe they like him?
He shrugged and continued to eat.
"Umm,hi."
He looked up with his doughnut in his mouth to see the asian girl.
He quickly chewed the doughnut and stood up.
"Hey.",he said in english.
"I haven't seen you before.Are you new?",she asked.
"Ummm,yeah.Just got here yesterday.",he said.
She smiled and sat down,and he followed sitting down himself.
"You look taiwanese."
"I am.My name is Danson.You?",he asked in taiwanese.
She smiled and gave a small laugh.
"Sorry,I don't speak much taiwanese.",she replied in taiwanese.He smiled in embarassment and gave a laugh.
"Sorry,just thought...What's your name?",he asked.
"My name is Xin Ling.But call me Cyndi.",she said.
"Cool,Cyndi.",he murmured.
Suddenly,he had arms on his shoulders and was pulled off of his chair.
He looked up to see a white guy.He was tall and sure did have muscles.Blue eyes,spiked blonde hair,looked angry.
"What are you doing eyeing Cyndi?",the guy asked.
"Greg,he's not eyeing me.",Cyndi said and stood from her chair.
"Ummm,I-I-",Danson tried to speak.
"I!I!What?!Can't speak english?!",the Greg guy yelled.
"Greg!He's a new guy.I'm just welcoming him!",Cyndi yelled getting in front of Greg.
Greg looked at her.
"...fine.",Greg muttered and looked back to the now freaked out Danson."Better watch yourself.",Greg said.
Greg then grabbed Cyndi by the hand and dragged her out of the store.
Danson turned and watched them leave the store,Cyndi trying to pull away from Greg.
He only wondered what just happened.
"Don't worry.She wouldn't go out with you anyways."
Danson looked over to see the spanish girl walking to him.
"What?",he asked.
"Greg,he may look big and mean,but he really is just a loser,even if he is the coolest guy.",she said now standing beside her.
"Umm...",he murmured.
"So,you're Danson,huh?My name is Jelly."
"Jelly?",he asked.
"Just call me Jelly,I hate my name.",she laughed.
He smiled and nodded.
"Jell,come on!",the freckles called as she and the other began to leave.
Jelly turned to Danson and gave him a shy smile.
"Hopefully I can see you again.Bye.",she said and left after the two.
Danson sighed and shrugged.
"First day out and I have a true love,a nemisis,and a hot girl liks me.",he muttered in taiwanese.
He sighed and sat down to finish his food.

[*Hello,friends!
It's my,Kayla(Kays)!
SO,here are my people!
Danson:
http://asiandramareviewer.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/danson-tang.jpg
Cyndi:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HYjZqfX_onA/SQ5S9_C--jI/AAAAAAAAAs4/BU3OVu6d0H0/s400/cyndi1d.jpg
Jelly:
http://www.johnnyikon.com/data/articles/2009/04/3312/Picture1.png
Greg:
http://hookedontwilight.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Cam-Gigandet-twilight-star.jpg
These are the people I pick for the top actors.Hope you like them and the story!
Thank you for reading!
Bye Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story