Categories > Original > Drama > Love Me

Chapter One

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 980 words

0Unrated
Soon,it was time for the horrendous title 'First Day Of School.'
Danson walked into his new high school.
The good thing is that it's his last year.Senior Year.
Danson looked at those who stared at him.Some in interest.Some in disgust.Some in amusement.
Must be the hair...
"Danson!"
Walking,he heard his name.He turned to see Jelly running to him.
"Oh,Jelly.",he said.
She smiled and waved as she now stood in front of him.
He couldn't help but look her up and down.Now,she was a very fine young woman.
"So,would you like somebody to show you around?",she asked.He shrugged and nodded."Great!Let me be that somebody!",she immediately cried out and grabbed hold of his arm,leading the way.
He laughed and noticed the sudden interest in him of everyone.Probably because he already has a hot girl throwing herself at him.
She showed him everywhere,everywhere,everywhere.Not on place she didn't.She even showed him some secret place that the teachers had no idea about.A place to fool around.
Soon,though,they were at breakfeast.
"Welcome to where we go before the torturous day begins.",Jelly laughed.He nodded in approval.The lunchroom sure was something and it smeeled awesome.
"Come on.",she said and pulled him along to an empty table.Both sat down.
"So,like it so far?",she asked.
"Yeah,it sure is something.",Danson said giving her a smile.
"Happy to hear that.It's school,but you'll love it.There is so much to do.The only boring thing that'll make you want to die is the meetings we have.It's only when there are too many complaints by students.They just go on and on.",Jelly explained.
"So,Jelly,what is your real name?",Danson curiously asked.She gave a chuckle.
"Maybe another time.Can I see your schedule?",she asked.He shrugged and grabbed for his backpack.Until it was suddenly grebbed by another pair of hands.
Both looked up to see Greg.A smiling Greg.
"Hey,Jells.",Greg said.Jelly smiled and waved.
"What you been up to,Greg?Other than making everyone else's lives hell?",Jelly said.Greg laughed and crossed his arms.
"You're funny.Very funny.Want to explain why you're hanging with this dork here?",Greg asked.
"Nah,I'll pass.",Jelly retorted.Greg nodded in moch understanding and his eyes flicked over to Danson.
"So,my asian friend,you liking it so far?",Greg asked sitting down.The rest of his pals left.Greg handed Danson his backpack back.
"Yeah.",Danson murmured grabbing it.
"Sorry about the other day.You know how guys get about their girls.They can kill for one.",Greg said,his eyes narrowing at Danson.
Danson gulped and laughed nervously.
"Just kidding.",Greg said and punched Danson in the arm.
"So,how long you and Cyndi been dating?",Danson murmured.
Both Greg and Jelly began to laugh.Danson looked from Jelly to Greg in confusion.
"Cyndi's my step sister.",Greg laughed.
"Oh,they why-"
"Something happened to Cyndi a few years back.Now I'm watching her like crazy.You'd understand if you were in my position.",Greg said.
"So...we're not enemies?",Danson hesitated.
"Who said we were enemies?",Greg asked.Danson shrugged it away.
"Well,I'm Greg.You're Danson,huh?",Greg began.Jelly poked Danson in the shoulder.
"I'm gonna go talk with some friends.I'll see you later.",Jelly said and stood.
"See ya,Jells.",Greg called as she walked off.She looked back and flicked him off.Danson's eyebrows raised but Greg only laughed.
"Always hated me.No idea why.But she sure is hot.",Greg said looking Jelly up and down as she talked with some girls.
"Yeah.",Danson said with a smile.
"Alright,let's get some rules straight.",Greg said with a claring of his throat.
"Rules?",Danson dared to ask.
"Yeah...My rules.",Greg said with a smirk."First,don't cause trouble with me and you won't live hell here.Second,do not try anything on my sister unless I approve of you,which I probably never will.Third,don't try anything on Jelly.She's mine.",Greg explained.
"Thought she hates you.",Danson laughed.
"Yes,but it is only a matter of time that she realizes that she knows she wants me.",Greg said."Anyways.Last rule.Do not ever get twisted with Vanessa Woods.She's your worst nightmare.",Greg warned.
"Okay...Who's Vanessa?",Danson asked leaning in closer.
Greg pointed behind him to see a redhead walking towards them.She was hot but not as much as Jelly.
"Hello there.",Vanessa said walking up to Danson.Danson waved a hand.
"Get lost.",Greg groaned.
"Not talking to you.Anyways.Danson,is it?If you need any help with anything.Just tell me,and I'll be happy to give you my assistance.",Vanessa said placing her hand on his shoulder.
Then the bell rung.
"Look at the time.See ya.",Greg said and grabbed Danson pulling him away from Vanessa.
"No Vanessa Woods.Got it.",Danson repeated.Greg chuckled and nodded.
"Alright,have yourself a good day.I'm gonna go track down Jells.",Greg said and disappeared in the crowd of students.
Danson sighed and took out his paper.
"So,I see Greg's reintroduced himself."
Danson turned to see Cyndi.He smiled almost immediately making her laugh.
"Yeah.",Danson replied.
"Good.He went too far.",Cyndi said.
"He's not so bad.He even got a crush.",Danson laughed.
"Yeah.They fight alot but it's obvious they're both crazy about eachother.",Cyndi said."So,who's your first class?I can help you get to it.",Cyndi said.
"That would be cool.",Danson replied.Both smiled,keeping eye contact.
Alright.I have a true love.Possible friend.Guess America is actually pretty cool.,he thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story