Categories > Original > Drama > Love Me

Chapter Two

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 1390 words

0Unrated
So far, Danson has had math and science. Now, he is heading to his favorite subject, music class.
For as long as he could remember, his power was instruments. Corny, but true.
He enetered with a small breath of relief and took it in. It was large and full of intruments.
He walked further in and took notice of Cyndi sitting in the front reviewing a music sheet.
He smiled and sat down beside her.
She looked over and gave her own smile.
"Hey, glad to see I have a class with you." Cyndi murmured.
"It's awesome. So far, I've only been with strangers." Danson admitted.
"You'll make friends soon. Other than the football team, Greg, and a few girls, this school is friendly." She explained.
He nodded and she went back to her music sheet.
"So what instrument you play?" He asked.
"The instuments I play are piano, violin, and the flute." She corrected.
"Ah, classical. Nice. I play the guitar, drums, and I sing." He shared with her.
"How awesome do you sing?" She asked turning towards him in curiousity.
"I wouldn't say I'm awesome but I'm not awful." He laughed nervously.
"Oh, come on. Sing." She pursued.
He stared at her for a moment and nodded.
"I'll sing for you, but later." He obviously promised. She smiled and nodded in agreement.
"Alright class, let's get started." A woman, the teacher, called as she closed the door.
Cyndi and Danson shared one more stare and then got concentrated in their work.

"Jeesh, I'm starving." Greg sat down with his jock friends and stared scarfing down his sandwich.
"You're always starving." Cyndi muttered as she nibbled on hers.
He always makes her sit by him to watch out for her. She was stuck hanging with the football team.
Danson payed his food and looked around for any open seats.
He saw Vanessa Woods giggling with other girls. Nope.
He saw some dorks playing with their food. Not a chance.
Then he saw Paul. He was the guy from the other day when he was trying to get to the mall.
Paul was sitting with the other guys. They seemed normal enough to sit with.
He made his way to them.
"Don't want to do that." Danson looked over as Greg walked towards him.
"Why not?" Danson asked.
"Those guys are total losers. Crazy with porn and and total pervs. Come on." Greg said and walked towards his table.
Danson looked over to Paul and guys and watched as they laughed over something.
He sighed and caught up with Greg.
Cyndi looked up and smiled waving at Danson. Danson immediately smiled and waved back.
"Chill with us. Guys, this is Danson. The new guy." Greg introduced him.
Danson recieved nods and grunts from them. He assumed they were the football team, and he was correct. Huge guys with a snarl waiting to inch out of their lips.
Waiting to rip someone apart.
Worse...under Greg's command.
"Sit down, will you." Greg snapped ripping Danson from his thoughts and Danson followed his orders sitting down.
Cyndi let out a giggle making Danson blush a bit.
"Hey, guys." Jelly said walking towards them.
"Ah, just who I was thinking about." Greg said.
"What a coincedence. So was I. But I don't want to get into the details of the murder thoughts." Jelly said sitting down by Danson.
"And yet, I'd love to hear them." Greg replied. Jelly scowled and turned to Danson.
"Having a good day so far?" She asked him.
"Yeah. It's been okay." He shrugged making her smile.
"So, Cyndi, we still going to the mall after school?" Jelly asked.
"Only if big brother will let me." Cyndi muttered.
"Greg, don't be an asswipe. Your sister needs to have fun too." Jelly snarled.
"Hey, not my fault I need to watch out for her." Greg retorted.
"More like want to." Jelly retorted right back.
As they got in an argument, Cyndi poked Danson's hand catching his attention.
"So, you gonna sing for me now?" Cyndi asked.
"Right now. There's lots of people around." Danson murmured.
"Don't be shy. You've had to have sung out loud before, right?" She asked.
"I did have a band in Taiwan but I had to leave it, obviously." He said scratching his hand.
"That makes it more awesome." She murmured. He bit his lip as they stared at eachother.
That moment, Danson felt like there was no one around. Like it was only the two of them and he could hear the fireworks going off around then. Her face was so pure, her eyes so dark, and her lips were so perfectly shaped. How could such a perfect girl exist?
"Danson!"
Danson jumped as Cyndi called his name ot for the last time.
"What's up with you?" Greg asked glaring at Danson.
Looks like Danson froze out once again.
"Shut up, Greg. Probably thinking about how much of an asshole you are." Jelly defended him.
"Why do you talk to me like that?" Greg demanded.
"Because I can and love to." Jelly retorted. They got into an argument once more and Danson sighed.
"Sorry. Just blanked out for a moment." Danson apologized to Cyndi.
"It's okay. Happens to me all the time. Especially with my mom and her husband." Cyndi admitted.
He laughed and started on his lunch.

Jelly sighed as she stepped out of the school. Finally, the school day has ended.
She leaned on the closest tree waiting for Cyndi.
"Don't you look comfortable." Greg murmured as he walked up to her.
"What do you want?" She muttered.
"Be specific. Lots of things I want. One of them is you." He said with a shrug standing not an inch in front of her.
"Yeah, me and my cherry." Jelly growled low.
He scowled and place an arm on the tree, on one side of her face. He leaned in even closer and that seemed to silence her. She got him mad.
"Jells, watch your mouth." Greg warned.
"Or what? Come on, Greg. Don't give me all of this crap about you want to know me or take me on a date. We know where it is going to end." Jelly murmured in a low voice.
"Jells...I ain't going to hurt you. Not again." Greg murmured. She noticed he was calmer.
"Greg, that's what you said last time. And the time before that. I'm done with the routine. I am not going to look like a fool getting with you again." Jelly reminded him.
"Jells, you're not gonna be a fool. You never looked like a fool. I hurt you too many damn times and you don't know how sorry I am for it. But I can't just let you slip from my fingers." Greg whispered.
Jelly stared at him for a long time.
"Come on. " He said and held his hand out.
She looked down at it and shook her head.
"No...and besides, Cyndi and I are going to head for the mall." Jelly refused and noticed his sigh of frustration.
"Jelly." He said once more. She looked to him. He continued," Let's go chill at my place. You're favorite spot."
She bit her lip remembering how she would sit in the corner of her bed, and he would tickle her.
"But Cyndi..." She murmured.
"Cyndi will be just fine. Call her and tell her you canceling." He said taking out his cell.
She sighed and took it calling Cyndi.
As soon as she was done, Greg lead her to his car.

"Cyndi!"
Cyndi turned and saw Danson running towards her.
"Danson, hey." She murmured.
He noticed her down tone of her voice and fell into step with her.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Jell just canceled on me. She's got something to do. She's probably with Greg again." Cyndi muttered.
"Wel...I could go with you to the mall." Danson suggested.
Cyndi looked at him and smiled.
"I was actually planning on shopping." She murmured. He laughed nervously and she simply laughed.
"Guess I shouldn't go then." He muttered.
"It's okay. Shopping can wait. We can get something to eat. Maybe catch a movie." She said with a shrug.
"That's awesome!" He said immediately. She laughed at his burst.
"Alright. Let's go." She motioned ot follow her.
Danson sighed and nodded.
Sign up to rate and review this story