Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Wait! I'm Related To Them!?!?

Wakey Wakey

by XxRed_AlertxX 1 review

This is the story of Ashkie Sage, a normal girl who finds out that she is related to the Way brothers. summery sucks please read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-18 - Updated: 2011-03-18 - 467 words

0Unrated
"Wake up Ashawee!" screamed Johnny my five year old brother, "You have to get up for school!" I took a quick peak at the clock then his overly excited face and groaned. School didn't start for another hour or so but lil Johnny here always woke me up this early. I bet you money that my mom had put him up to this and he, of course, loved the idea of waking up his big sis. Just to make him happy I got up, dragged myself into the bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

My name is Ashkie Sage and I'm 15 years old. I have pitch-black short hair with side bangs and choppy layers. I also had hazel eyes or vampire eyes as my friends called them. Oh did I mention I look like Mikey and Gerard Way? Yeah well apparently I look like them according to all of my friends. I just laugh cause I sorta look more like them then my own family.

I turned my IPod onto Cubicles and as I took a fast shower singing "It's the tearing sound of love-notes Drowning out these gray stained windows And the view outside is sterile And I'm only two cubes down I'd photocopy all the things that we could be If you took the time to notice me But you can't now, I don't blame you And it's not your fault that no one ever does"

As soon as I got out I dried off and put on a Black Veil Brides tee and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Next I shook my hair around until it fell perfectly in my face. Then I put a shit load of eyeliner on and a little bit of eye shadow. Finally for the last touch I put on my Black Guitar Pick necklace.

As I ran down to eat I grabbed my backpack so I could leave right after and skip the whole drama of it being my last day of 9th grade. As soon as I was about to leave Johnny came running towards me yelling "Wait you have to say goodbye to me Ashkie" I rolled my eyes and gave him a huge hug saying, "Goodbye Johnny boy imma miss you at school."

I yelled goodbye to my mom and headed out to the garage with my keys in hand. I walked past my black hard top Jeep to my black Agusta motorcycle. Yes I already have my license, even though I'm just 15, and as a present my parents gave me an Agusta bike and my fucking amazing Jeep. Yeah my family's kind sorta rich, but I never brag about it. I signed as I hoped on my bike and bolted out of the garage on the way to my last day of school.
Sign up to rate and review this story